Aa
A
A
Close
Degenerative Diseases Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to living with degenerative disease.
21 - 40 (of 1159) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hello, I am 41 and female. In December, I had surgery to fuse my c 5 . I am diagnosed to have ddd. the surgery was suppose to help get ri...
1 answer |
wnc
I had cervical fusion on C4-C5 & C5-C6 in 2001. My plate now has flatten C6-C7 and is digging into my spinal cord. Seen my NS in March ...
10 answers |
I was recently told by MRI results that I have gliosis of the right parietal lobe white matter. Also, a prominent perivascular space. I...
12 answers |
3112530 tn?1434035633
Recently I had an injection to the piriformis muscle with a Botox injection and it seemed to help. How come there is not more information...
12 answers |
I am wondering why no one has taken on a class action suit for scoliosis patients with failed back surgery.
MRI Results on Cervical Spine: There is disc space narrowing and particularly at the C5-6 level with associated spurring at the end pla...
2 answers |
MRI
Hi i just had a mri and i really dont know what it means but i do know the words are allot different,then the MRI in 2013..Does anyone ha...
HI All, I have been feeling pain in left buttock from last 6-7 years when I was walking more than 30 minutes . But I never had and idea ...
1 answer |
am a 51 male with some concerns on what my mri shows. Afater looking up some of the wording surgery is that next option and that scares ...
1 answer |
I have had back pain for years but then i had a spinal block done 8 years ago and ever since sometimes when im standing or walking i get ...
1 answer |
I have been searching for help as well as hundreds of other people suffering from failure, and worsen condition due to the old Harrington...
1 answer |
My 'Medical Purgatory' This letter is for anyone interested in how the enormous complexities of Intervertebral Disk Disease and the ...
I was diagnosed with degenerative disc disease and osteoporosis after experiencing intense pain that I assumed am was a pinched nerve. I ...
I have 3 levels of Degeneritive disc disease in my cervical with bone spurs with everyday pain since 12-2006. lucky for me I am covered t...
10 answers |
What exactly does this mean? My dad has multiple myeloma and they said his was gigantic. He got diagnosed in 2008 did the chemo and radi...
1 answer |
Our son has a complicated medical history, but I will try to keep it brief for this initial conversation. No significant medical history ...
12929964 tn?1427828481
ould like to find out from others that might have some more issues with spinal stenosis sandisk spine surgery and have questions and woul...
I have Harrington rods put in in 1981. T4 to L1. I have experienced some pain over the years but all in all it was a success. I now have ...
1 answer |
5983099 tn?1416422072
Hi, About 18 months ago my body literally started cracking all over from one day to the next. It started in my neck, followed by the tho...
1 answer |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Degenerative Diseases Community Resources