Aa
A
A
Close
Degenerative Diseases Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to living with degenerative disease.
21 - 40 (of 1160) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I was doing well after surgery having had PLIF 2 level fusion. L4,L5, L5,S1. Now I'm 9 weeks out and if I increase activity it puts me ba...
Hi my husband has had his cervical spine fused C2 -C7 T1-T2 The Neurosurgeon did a laminectomy without replacing the bone or using medic...
Have severe pinching pain lower back left side above butt when I walk, stand too long. I get approx. 1/2 to 1 hr on my legs, then get thi...
Hello, I am 41 and female. In December, I had surgery to fuse my c 5 . I am diagnosed to have ddd. the surgery was suppose to help get ri...
1 answer |
wnc
I had cervical fusion on C4-C5 & C5-C6 in 2001. My plate now has flatten C6-C7 and is digging into my spinal cord. Seen my NS in March ...
10 answers |
I was recently told by MRI results that I have gliosis of the right parietal lobe white matter. Also, a prominent perivascular space. I...
12 answers |
3112530 tn?1434035633
Recently I had an injection to the piriformis muscle with a Botox injection and it seemed to help. How come there is not more information...
12 answers |
I am wondering why no one has taken on a class action suit for scoliosis patients with failed back surgery.
MRI Results on Cervical Spine: There is disc space narrowing and particularly at the C5-6 level with associated spurring at the end pla...
2 answers |
MRI
Hi i just had a mri and i really dont know what it means but i do know the words are allot different,then the MRI in 2013..Does anyone ha...
HI All, I have been feeling pain in left buttock from last 6-7 years when I was walking more than 30 minutes . But I never had and idea ...
1 answer |
am a 51 male with some concerns on what my mri shows. Afater looking up some of the wording surgery is that next option and that scares ...
1 answer |
I have had back pain for years but then i had a spinal block done 8 years ago and ever since sometimes when im standing or walking i get ...
1 answer |
I have been searching for help as well as hundreds of other people suffering from failure, and worsen condition due to the old Harrington...
1 answer |
My 'Medical Purgatory' This letter is for anyone interested in how the enormous complexities of Intervertebral Disk Disease and the ...
I was diagnosed with degenerative disc disease and osteoporosis after experiencing intense pain that I assumed am was a pinched nerve. I ...
I have 3 levels of Degeneritive disc disease in my cervical with bone spurs with everyday pain since 12-2006. lucky for me I am covered t...
10 answers |
What exactly does this mean? My dad has multiple myeloma and they said his was gigantic. He got diagnosed in 2008 did the chemo and radi...
1 answer |
Our son has a complicated medical history, but I will try to keep it brief for this initial conversation. No significant medical history ...
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Degenerative Diseases Community Resources