Aa
A
A
Close
Blank

Degenerative Diseases Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to living with degenerative disease.

41 - 60 (of 1152) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
HELLO MYSELF JANHAVI,I JUST CAME TO KNOW FROM MY BRAIN MRI REPORT THAT THE FOCAL AREAS OF GLIOSIS ARE SEEN IN RIGHT CEREBELLUM. FROM LAST FOUR YEAR M SUFFERING FROM TRIGEMINAL NEURALGIA ON THE SAME SIDE, I AM DONE WITH THE SURGERY POST ...
  Posted
11334801 tn?1417335007
In an earlier post I said workman's comp, I meant aetna disability,they give6 months, lol on every2 weeks check ups it seems
  Posted
10070887 tn?1407621210
Is it possible for CRPS (full-body) to trigger the onset of an autoimmune disease, or vice versa? Three and a half years ago I was complaining of pain in my left foot, specifically my big toe. After three weeks I c...
  Posted
Hi guys, iv been a customer service assistant since leaving school. I'm now 26, iv recently started a new job which consists of standing constantly without once sitting or a break. I'm also lifting heavey items through out this! Iv found...
  Posted
For years I have what my doctor feels is fibromyalgia. I have managed the pain NSAIDS and Ultram. I am 62 years old and recently retired. I try to be active and practice yoga twice a week. Recently I have lots of pain in the joints o...
  Posted
1972888 tn?1414223159
I felt a sensation in my throat in 2012...was sent to ENT who did CT and said he thinks I have Eagle Syndrome. I can feel a bone poking my right tonsil. It feels like its under it and behind it. I get headaches, ear pain, pain behind my ...
  Posted
1972888 tn?1414223159
I felt a sensation in my throat in 2012...was sent to ENT who did CT and said he thinks I have Eagle Syndrome. I can feel a bone poking my right tonsil. It feels like its under it and behind it. I get headaches, ear pain, pain behind my ...
  Posted
DDD
I have been diagnosed with DDD but just recently I have been experiencing extreme nausea and dizziness. Can anyone recommend anything for this. I will try anything Thank you
  Posted
Hello everyone this post might be long but I am desperate for help. I am about to be 25 and I am lost. It all started when I was 22 and went to a chiropractor and she adjusted my low back and I had severe pain for months and I started cr...
  Posted
Yes sorry degenative disk disease
  Posted
Its in my neck c4 to C7
  Posted
3112530 tn?1434035633
Is there a moderator for this site and to answer questions? Seems a lot of questions have gone unanswered.Any feedback?
  Posted
3112530 tn?1434035633
Alright, here goes. I have a history of DJD/DDD. I had multiple steroid shots until a doctor informed me that steroid shots could add to the degeneration of my bones. My recent procedure was an RFA (nerve burn for sciatic problems and pi...
  Posted
9709054 tn?1405425069
11 yrs ago I had a fusion in my lower back. Approx 2 years ago I started having severe pains in my back again and my neck. My 16yr old son was battling cancer at the time so I let it go. After he passed last year I decided to go to the d...
  Posted
About 9 months ago I started experiencing wrist pain (left) - like when I would reach back for my seat belt to put it on. As time as progressed I have started having and aching type pain in my whole arm and shoulder. My hands are swoll...
  Posted
I have an increase of white blood cells and Enlarged red blood cell. I can research each one at a time, but can't find any articles with both. I am seeing a Hematologist/Oncologist tomorrow and do not to be called an Alcoholic.
  Posted
hello and thanks for your time.i have had a tuff past11 months.weakness,lost weight.severe migrans.,most joints hurt.so went to dr.he sent me for xrays.got them back was digen disk and ra in neck and back.so he loaded me up on pills.went...
  Posted
I had a spinal fusion back in january 2009. I did well with the original physical therapy for 2 mos, then we pushed it too far and I was in horrible pain all through both legs. After many months the pain calmed down and I again tried a...
  Posted
Moderate multileve spondylosis, and moderate foraminal stenosis bilateral c5-6 and right c6-7. Can this be what Is causing my left arm and hand to go numb, tingle and have pain from the neck to the tips of my fingers.
  Posted
3112530 tn?1434035633
Recently I have been diagnosed with hand nodules which are becoming more painful as I use that hand. I have to go for an x-ray but my doctor mentioned the possibility of Rheumatoid arthritis. Are they related? This diagnosis could be r...
  Posted
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Degenerative Diseases Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...