Aa
A
A
Close

Degenerative Diseases Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to living with degenerative disease.

61 - 80 (of 1150) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
427279_tn?1210923421
hi,all the question i have is if you have moderate to severe multi level ddd does it make your legs hurt and feel a lot of pressure on them and sciatica and not be able to stand longer than 5 minutes because of the pain and pressure...ta...
debj52 | Last answer
I am trying to find someone that has been diagnosed with DDD as a child. My daughter was diagnosed when she was 14. She is 16 now. After lots of different meds, PT, chiropractor and epidural injections she has had 2 surgeries (disectom...
staceyd3 | Last answer
7855550_tn?1394941243
i would like to know how many people have been turned down for medical help by a Neurosurgeon, or whomever, for help because "You ARE TOO YOUNG for this XZY condition " or WHY not try pain management first and then come back down the ...
MYLESMOMMY1 | Last answer
DDD
I'm getting ready for my 5 th c spine surgery after a car accident that left me with a fractured c4..... C2/c3 needs surgery badly. Did anyone out there have this surgery? How did it go?
Blondieeee | Last answer
Does anyone here know anything about Chairi Malformation?
rosied51 | Last answer
can you tell me the number of people why do doctors do not fix and die from there surgery the dead people cant tell you
retart | Posted
During MRI scan of brain it has been observed that ?Gliotic area in the left anterior temporal lobe. What is Gliotic area ? and it is a serious matter or not ?
Manuvava | Posted
Can you please explain the following in lay terms: Right x-ray hip including AP view of pelvis. Coxa profunda deformity both hips. Degenerative joint space narrowing both hips, more marked medially. Advanced degenerative arthritis pubi...
dswans | Posted
3112530_tn?1434035633
I am curious from others. I have this disease and have had 5 surgeries to correct the damaged bones in my back. (long story) Almost 10 years later I have developed scar tissue which is impinging on the joints and surrounding area causing...
TheMadMan | Last answer
I have L4-L5-S1 disk disease from last one month due to an weight lifted by me. Some back pain in lower part of body .Is it curable completely ...What is my future ? Please be honest and tell me .
Souvik85 | Posted
I was diagnosed about 3 months ago with cervical degenerative disc disease and have been going to physical therapy. For the most part the therapy has helped but it seems like when one part of it gets better, I have pain in a different p...
KarenC57 | Last answer
I have lost the ability to walk without pain unless I am bent over. Sitting doesn't hurt but standing is very painful. I have poly articular tophi gout and have had 1 hip replacement. This has just occurred in the past 6 months.
dennis32561 | Posted
In May I was diagnosed with mild to moderate degenerative disk disease, mild to moderate neural foraminal stenosis related to uncovertebral osteophytosis, mild bilateral face joint arthrosis and loss of the normal cervical lordosis. I h...
KarenC57 | Posted
Hello, I've just turned 17 and for the last two years have had noisy joints along with pain which over the past 2 months has became so much worse. My symptoms include creaking in almost every single joint in my body it seems to be more ...
ninafakhour | Last answer
Hello, I have been off work for at least a year. I was working so many hours that all my work related issues started to rebel. I have degen disk disease, severe bone spurring in the base of my neck, and a shifted vertibrae mid neck. I s...
Brokenbak | Posted
History: Back pain with left leg radiculopathy Technique: Examination of the lumbar spine was performed utilizing sagittal T2, sagittal T1, sagittal STIR , axial T1 and axial T2 sequences. No prior studies are available for comparis...
peliasjr | Last answer
MY FATHER CT study reveals a large area of gliosis in left cerebral hemisphere and a smaller area of gliosis in right basifrontal region . is it serious prob. or not. he had a brain surgery before 5 years because of paralysis attack.
shilpa157 | Last answer
Hi, I am a 28 years old moderately active person. I have been feeling low back pain for past two weeks. It is not severe but my back is stiff so that I am not able to run. I had inflammation in my lower back and right hip for which I ...
vikramnsit | Posted
Hello all, I was diagnosed with degeneritive disc disease L4,L5 five years ago. The Ortho at one of the Cape Town hospitals said I would need a laminectomy and fusion and its an operation he said that YOU DON'T WANT TO HAVE. In any case...
Maujy | Posted
4801404_tn?1359946096
Is there anyone who gets better after spinal fusion? I guess if you felt better you would be trolling for answers on these forums, "why the hell is my back still killing me after..." I guess I can say a pretty routine surgery by now. Ho...
tomyy | Last answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Degenerative Diseases Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...