Aa
A
A
Close
Degenerative Diseases Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to living with degenerative disease.
61 - 80 (of 1152) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I was HOPING you could help me.. have a history of back pain in back and neck. Got mri/2005 but pregnant right after so couldn't get in c...
3 answers |
I'm a 51 year old female in very good health however my red blood cells have been termed "enlarged" by my doctor since 1999. My Doctor i...
8 answers |
427279 tn?1210923421
hi,all the question i have is if you have moderate to severe multi level ddd does it make your legs hurt and feel a lot of pressure on th...
3 answers |
I am trying to find someone that has been diagnosed with DDD as a child. My daughter was diagnosed when she was 14. She is 16 now. After...
1 answer |
7855550 tn?1394941243
i would like to know how many people have been turned down for medical help by a Neurosurgeon, or whomever, for help because "You ARE T...
3 answers |
DDD
I'm getting ready for my 5 th c spine surgery after a car accident that left me with a fractured c4..... C2/c3 needs surgery badly. Did a...
1 answer |
Does anyone here know anything about Chairi Malformation?
5 answers |
can you tell me the number of people why do doctors do not fix and die from there surgery the dead people cant tell you
During MRI scan of brain it has been observed that ?Gliotic area in the left anterior temporal lobe. What is Gliotic area ? and it is a...
Can you please explain the following in lay terms: Right x-ray hip including AP view of pelvis. Coxa profunda deformity both hips. Degen...
3112530 tn?1434035633
I am curious from others. I have this disease and have had 5 surgeries to correct the damaged bones in my back. (long story) Almost 10 ye...
9 answers |
I have L4-L5-S1 disk disease from last one month due to an weight lifted by me. Some back pain in lower part of body .Is it curable comp...
I was diagnosed about 3 months ago with cervical degenerative disc disease and have been going to physical therapy. For the most part th...
2 answers |
I have lost the ability to walk without pain unless I am bent over. Sitting doesn't hurt but standing is very painful. I have poly arti...
In May I was diagnosed with mild to moderate degenerative disk disease, mild to moderate neural foraminal stenosis related to uncovertebr...
Hello, I've just turned 17 and for the last two years have had noisy joints along with pain which over the past 2 months has became so mu...
8 answers |
Hello, I have been off work for at least a year. I was working so many hours that all my work related issues started to rebel. I have de...
History: Back pain with left leg radiculopathy Technique: Examination of the lumbar spine was performed utilizing sagittal T2, sagitta...
2 answers |
MY FATHER CT study reveals a large area of gliosis in left cerebral hemisphere and a smaller area of gliosis in right basifrontal region ...
1 answer |
Hi, I am a 28 years old moderately active person. I have been feeling low back pain for past two weeks. It is not severe but my back i...
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Degenerative Diseases Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...
05/15 by John C Hagan III, MD, FACS, FAAOBlank