Aa
A
A
Close
Degenerative Diseases Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to living with degenerative disease.
61 - 80 (of 1159) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
3112530 tn?1434035633
Is there a moderator for this site and to answer questions? Seems a lot of questions have gone unanswered.Any feedback?
1 answer |
3112530 tn?1434035633
Alright, here goes. I have a history of DJD/DDD. I had multiple steroid shots until a doctor informed me that steroid shots could add to ...
9709054 tn?1405425069
11 yrs ago I had a fusion in my lower back. Approx 2 years ago I started having severe pains in my back again and my neck. My 16yr old so...
3 answers |
About 9 months ago I started experiencing wrist pain (left) - like when I would reach back for my seat belt to put it on. As time as pro...
1 answer |
I have an increase of white blood cells and Enlarged red blood cell. I can research each one at a time, but can't find any articles with ...
1 answer |
hello and thanks for your time.i have had a tuff past11 months.weakness,lost weight.severe migrans.,most joints hurt.so went to dr.he sen...
1 answer |
I had a spinal fusion back in january 2009. I did well with the original physical therapy for 2 mos, then we pushed it too far and I was...
1 answer |
Moderate multileve spondylosis, and moderate foraminal stenosis bilateral c5-6 and right c6-7. Can this be what Is causing my left arm a...
1 answer |
3112530 tn?1434035633
Recently I have been diagnosed with hand nodules which are becoming more painful as I use that hand. I have to go for an x-ray but my doc...
I was HOPING you could help me.. have a history of back pain in back and neck. Got mri/2005 but pregnant right after so couldn't get in c...
3 answers |
427279 tn?1210923421
hi,all the question i have is if you have moderate to severe multi level ddd does it make your legs hurt and feel a lot of pressure on th...
3 answers |
I am trying to find someone that has been diagnosed with DDD as a child. My daughter was diagnosed when she was 14. She is 16 now. After...
1 answer |
7855550 tn?1394941243
i would like to know how many people have been turned down for medical help by a Neurosurgeon, or whomever, for help because "You ARE T...
3 answers |
DDD
I'm getting ready for my 5 th c spine surgery after a car accident that left me with a fractured c4..... C2/c3 needs surgery badly. Did a...
1 answer |
Does anyone here know anything about Chairi Malformation?
5 answers |
can you tell me the number of people why do doctors do not fix and die from there surgery the dead people cant tell you
During MRI scan of brain it has been observed that ?Gliotic area in the left anterior temporal lobe. What is Gliotic area ? and it is a...
Can you please explain the following in lay terms: Right x-ray hip including AP view of pelvis. Coxa profunda deformity both hips. Degen...
3112530 tn?1434035633
I am curious from others. I have this disease and have had 5 surgeries to correct the damaged bones in my back. (long story) Almost 10 ye...
9 answers |
I have L4-L5-S1 disk disease from last one month due to an weight lifted by me. Some back pain in lower part of body .Is it curable comp...
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Degenerative Diseases Community Resources