Aa
A
A
Close
Degenerative Diseases Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to living with degenerative disease.
61 - 80 (of 1163) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
1972888 tn?1414223159
I felt a sensation in my throat in 2012...was sent to ENT who did CT and said he thinks I have Eagle Syndrome. I can feel a bone poking m...
DDD
I have been diagnosed with DDD but just recently I have been experiencing extreme nausea and dizziness. Can anyone recommend anything fo...
1 answer |
Hello everyone this post might be long but I am desperate for help. I am about to be 25 and I am lost. It all started when I was 22 and w...
Yes sorry degenative disk disease
Its in my neck c4 to C7
3112530 tn?1434035633
Is there a moderator for this site and to answer questions? Seems a lot of questions have gone unanswered.Any feedback?
1 answer |
3112530 tn?1434035633
Alright, here goes. I have a history of DJD/DDD. I had multiple steroid shots until a doctor informed me that steroid shots could add to ...
9709054 tn?1405425069
11 yrs ago I had a fusion in my lower back. Approx 2 years ago I started having severe pains in my back again and my neck. My 16yr old so...
3 answers |
About 9 months ago I started experiencing wrist pain (left) - like when I would reach back for my seat belt to put it on. As time as pro...
1 answer |
I have an increase of white blood cells and Enlarged red blood cell. I can research each one at a time, but can't find any articles with ...
1 answer |
hello and thanks for your time.i have had a tuff past11 months.weakness,lost weight.severe migrans.,most joints hurt.so went to dr.he sen...
1 answer |
I had a spinal fusion back in january 2009. I did well with the original physical therapy for 2 mos, then we pushed it too far and I was...
1 answer |
Moderate multileve spondylosis, and moderate foraminal stenosis bilateral c5-6 and right c6-7. Can this be what Is causing my left arm a...
1 answer |
3112530 tn?1434035633
Recently I have been diagnosed with hand nodules which are becoming more painful as I use that hand. I have to go for an x-ray but my doc...
I was HOPING you could help me.. have a history of back pain in back and neck. Got mri/2005 but pregnant right after so couldn't get in c...
3 answers |
427279 tn?1210923421
hi,all the question i have is if you have moderate to severe multi level ddd does it make your legs hurt and feel a lot of pressure on th...
3 answers |
I am trying to find someone that has been diagnosed with DDD as a child. My daughter was diagnosed when she was 14. She is 16 now. After...
1 answer |
7855550 tn?1394941243
i would like to know how many people have been turned down for medical help by a Neurosurgeon, or whomever, for help because "You ARE T...
3 answers |
DDD
I'm getting ready for my 5 th c spine surgery after a car accident that left me with a fractured c4..... C2/c3 needs surgery badly. Did a...
1 answer |
Does anyone here know anything about Chairi Malformation?
5 answers |
A
A
Degenerative Diseases Community Resources