Aa
A
A
Close
Degenerative Diseases Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to living with degenerative disease.
81 - 100 (of 1152) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hello all, I was diagnosed with degeneritive disc disease L4,L5 five years ago. The Ortho at one of the Cape Town hospitals said I would...
4801404 tn?1359946096
Is there anyone who gets better after spinal fusion? I guess if you felt better you would be trolling for answers on these forums, "why t...
4 answers |
Hi All, I would greatly appreciate any responses. I would like to hear from anyone who has had a spinal fusion. I would like to know if...
10 answers |
I recently had a C6-C7 fusion and though in pain immediately after the surgery, the pain has since subsided and is limited to an occasion...
1 answer |
I have been dx with Osteoarthritis 3 years ago after my doctor ruled out rheumatoid. I've always hurt bad in my hands and bad numbness. W...
3 answers |
I have severe degenerative disc disease at L4-L5 and L5 - S1. All conservative treatments have failed. I had a minidiscectomy about 10 ...
5 answers |
Hello.I often do a sternal punction of bone marrow(each 3 months) due to my blood cancer and here is my question.If I had Niemann Pick it...
2 answers |
I am a 62-year old female. I have issues at almost every level (herninations or bulges). However, I picked up my MRI done last month an...
After feeling mild pain on the extremities of my neck, I went to see top number 1 neurosurgeon in my location who checked my neck and arm...
1 answer |
1458799 tn?1328761128
Can ddd and bone spurs cause facial pressure and when I turn head slowly it feels like my brain cuts off or body wanting to fall over. S...
673518 tn?1254334952
Two years ago, DVT was detected in my father(by ultrasonography). after that up to now he is under warfarin therapy. the potential reason...
5 answers |
3112530 tn?1434035633
I have been receiving steroid injections for degenerative joint/disk disease over the years and have developed piriformis issues. Recentl...
358486 tn?1294779988
HAS ANYONE EVER HAD TREATMENT FOR SEVERE SI JOINT PAIN/DYSFUNCTIO?&/OR SURGERY? IF SO, PLEASE WRITE ME!! I GO BACK FOR MY 2ND SI JOINT BL...
15 answers |
I found out today that I have degenerative disc disease. I am only 26 and am highly concerned about the effects this will have on my life...
13 answers |
Mailmen, as well as salespeople and cooks have a higher risk for osteoarthrosis of leg joints. How many miles is it safe to walk a day...
4912542 tn?1360926382
I am struggling with pressure from my employer as there are things i cannot do at work. I am desperate for full time hours as i have tw...
5 answers |
Ive been given a total of 8 injections off & on for 2/half years, and it has little to no relief on my back,leg,&hand pain these doctors ...
3 answers |
I was diagnosed in May 2012 with Chiari Type 1 Malformation with a herniation of 6mm. I have horrible migraines, constant pressure in the...
1 answer |
I have been experiencing with joint cracks whenever I move. The sound is increasing day by day though I haven't experienced any pain. The...
1 answer |
I cannot walk in a straight line. my last MRI showed "a small left sided old lacunar ischaemic foci along the left lentiform and left cor...
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Degenerative Diseases Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...
05/15 by John C Hagan III, MD, FACS, FAAOBlank