Aa
A
A
Close
Degenerative Diseases Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to living with degenerative disease.
81 - 100 (of 1159) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I was diagnosed about 3 months ago with cervical degenerative disc disease and have been going to physical therapy. For the most part th...
2 answers |
I have lost the ability to walk without pain unless I am bent over. Sitting doesn't hurt but standing is very painful. I have poly arti...
In May I was diagnosed with mild to moderate degenerative disk disease, mild to moderate neural foraminal stenosis related to uncovertebr...
Hello, I've just turned 17 and for the last two years have had noisy joints along with pain which over the past 2 months has became so mu...
8 answers |
Hello, I have been off work for at least a year. I was working so many hours that all my work related issues started to rebel. I have de...
History: Back pain with left leg radiculopathy Technique: Examination of the lumbar spine was performed utilizing sagittal T2, sagitta...
2 answers |
MY FATHER CT study reveals a large area of gliosis in left cerebral hemisphere and a smaller area of gliosis in right basifrontal region ...
1 answer |
Hi, I am a 28 years old moderately active person. I have been feeling low back pain for past two weeks. It is not severe but my back i...
Hello all, I was diagnosed with degeneritive disc disease L4,L5 five years ago. The Ortho at one of the Cape Town hospitals said I would...
4801404 tn?1359946096
Is there anyone who gets better after spinal fusion? I guess if you felt better you would be trolling for answers on these forums, "why t...
4 answers |
Hi All, I would greatly appreciate any responses. I would like to hear from anyone who has had a spinal fusion. I would like to know if...
10 answers |
I recently had a C6-C7 fusion and though in pain immediately after the surgery, the pain has since subsided and is limited to an occasion...
1 answer |
I have been dx with Osteoarthritis 3 years ago after my doctor ruled out rheumatoid. I've always hurt bad in my hands and bad numbness. W...
3 answers |
I have severe degenerative disc disease at L4-L5 and L5 - S1. All conservative treatments have failed. I had a minidiscectomy about 10 ...
4 answers |
Hello.I often do a sternal punction of bone marrow(each 3 months) due to my blood cancer and here is my question.If I had Niemann Pick it...
2 answers |
I am a 62-year old female. I have issues at almost every level (herninations or bulges). However, I picked up my MRI done last month an...
After feeling mild pain on the extremities of my neck, I went to see top number 1 neurosurgeon in my location who checked my neck and arm...
1 answer |
1458799 tn?1328761128
Can ddd and bone spurs cause facial pressure and when I turn head slowly it feels like my brain cuts off or body wanting to fall over. S...
673518 tn?1254334952
Two years ago, DVT was detected in my father(by ultrasonography). after that up to now he is under warfarin therapy. the potential reason...
5 answers |
3112530 tn?1434035633
I have been receiving steroid injections for degenerative joint/disk disease over the years and have developed piriformis issues. Recentl...
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Degenerative Diseases Community Resources