Aa
A
A
Close

Degenerative Diseases Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to living with degenerative disease.

81 - 100 (of 1150) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hi All, I would greatly appreciate any responses. I would like to hear from anyone who has had a spinal fusion. I would like to know if you thought it was worth it? Would you do it again? What was recovery like, how long, how much pa...
needadvice195 | Last answer
I recently had a C6-C7 fusion and though in pain immediately after the surgery, the pain has since subsided and is limited to an occasional discomfort in my arm and behind my neck. But I am very happy with the way I feel at this present ...
djchris | Last answer
I have been dx with Osteoarthritis 3 years ago after my doctor ruled out rheumatoid. I've always hurt bad in my hands and bad numbness. Waking up in the morning is aweful, I hurt so bad all over until I get my day started. 1 year ago the...
meshae219 | Last answer
I have severe degenerative disc disease at L4-L5 and L5 - S1. All conservative treatments have failed. I had a minidiscectomy about 10 years ago for herniated discs in those locations which was successful. I have had S1 radiculopathy ...
susie495 | Last answer
Hello.I often do a sternal punction of bone marrow(each 3 months) due to my blood cancer and here is my question.If I had Niemann Pick it could be easily noticed during that bone marrow exam.I mean when they did take a look in the micros...
Keithx | Last answer
I am a 62-year old female. I have issues at almost every level (herninations or bulges). However, I picked up my MRI done last month and it shows worsened degenerative changes at the S1-S2 level with Modic Type1 Changes degenerative d...
GoldenKatie | Posted
After feeling mild pain on the extremities of my neck, I went to see top number 1 neurosurgeon in my location who checked my neck and arm motion and asked me to take MRI and X-rays. After seeing the MRI and X-rays which revealed the fol...
fmohadi | Last answer
1458799_tn?1328761128
Can ddd and bone spurs cause facial pressure and when I turn head slowly it feels like my brain cuts off or body wanting to fall over. Sometimes upper shoulders ache but the off balance is the worst it's like I feel something in neck fe...
bigdoug75 | Posted
673518_tn?1254334952
Two years ago, DVT was detected in my father(by ultrasonography). after that up to now he is under warfarin therapy. the potential reason for his dvt, i think was high amounts of plasma homocystein(50). after taking acid folic, his P.hom...
ata68 | Last answer
3112530_tn?1434035633
I have been receiving steroid injections for degenerative joint/disk disease over the years and have developed piriformis issues. Recently I received a call from my doctor about an increase in my osteoporosis issues. I have had Botox i...
TheMadMan | Posted
358486_tn?1294779988
HAS ANYONE EVER HAD TREATMENT FOR SEVERE SI JOINT PAIN/DYSFUNCTIO?&/OR SURGERY? IF SO, PLEASE WRITE ME!! I GO BACK FOR MY 2ND SI JOINT BLOCK INJECTION NEXT WEEK. I DON'T REALLY FEEL LIKE THE 1ST ONE DID MUCH OF ANYTHING FOR ME!!
BrandyF | Last answer
I found out today that I have degenerative disc disease. I am only 26 and am highly concerned about the effects this will have on my life, my body, and future pregnancies. I also was diagnosed with dextroscoliosis and facet arthropathy. ...
hnw121507 | Last answer
Mailmen, as well as salespeople and cooks have a higher risk for osteoarthrosis of leg joints. How many miles is it safe to walk a day? Thank you very much.
DVS75 | Posted
4912542_tn?1360926382
I am struggling with pressure from my employer as there are things i cannot do at work. I am desperate for full time hours as i have two step children and want to move into my own home in a years time. I am trying to illiminate "dist...
BethanneLamb | Last answer
Ive been given a total of 8 injections off & on for 2/half years, and it has little to no relief on my back,leg,&hand pain these doctors r doing it because they make alot of money doing it, they bill ur insurance between 600-1100 dollars...
Envyab30 | Last answer
I was diagnosed in May 2012 with Chiari Type 1 Malformation with a herniation of 6mm. I have horrible migraines, constant pressure in the back of my head, dizziness, trouble concentrating, trouble matching my thoughts and words, weakness...
JenniSunshine | Last answer
I have been experiencing with joint cracks whenever I move. The sound is increasing day by day though I haven't experienced any pain. The noise is really very irritating. I wonder what it may be? Do anyone here experience with the same i...
Amelia111 | Last answer
I cannot walk in a straight line. my last MRI showed "a small left sided old lacunar ischaemic foci along the left lentiform and left corona radiate with a normal ventricular system, no focal brain lesions, no haemorrhagic collections" ...
Akef | Posted
I have had really odd head pain and i would like to know if anyone who has this condition has the same symptoms. I have ehlers danios, POTS, and an autonomic dysfunction. I have had severe pain in the back of my head and neck area. I now...
Emmbambam117 | Last answer
I was diagnosed with breast cnacer in 2007 and nearly five years and so far cancer free. I did not take tamoxafin or any other drugs. For the past two years I have been suffering from joint pain and it is getting worse. I have been t...
mauzie56 | Last answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Degenerative Diseases Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...