Aa
A
A
Close
Dementia Community
Dementia is a descriptive term for a collection of symptoms that can be caused by a number of disorders that affect the brain. While memory loss is a common symptom of dementia, memory loss by itself does not mean that a person has dementia. The purpose of the community is to share support and information with Dementia patients, their loved ones, and caregivers. Topics in the community include: causes, clinical trials, complications, family issues, living with Dementia, prognosis, research, surgery, treatments.
21 - 40 (of 99) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
1636858 tn?1307461994
My Mother of 91 yrs has Dementia and rheumatoid arthritis. She no longer can talk, walk unaided, or toilet herself. She eats well bu...
1 answer |
1636858 tn?1307461994
My Mother of 91 yrs has Dementia and rheumatoid arthritis. She no longer can talk, walk unaided, or toilet herself. She eats well but...
I am51 years old and over the past few years m y memory has deteriorated to the point where I can’t remember much of anything it seems. ...
Mom is 86 and has dementia. She has no other health problems and takes no medications. Her doctor says there are medications she could ...
1 answer |
Hi my daughter is 29 previously good health except for migraines with sura since childhood. New symptoms started about 3 years ago and ...
1 answer |
this is a long story but I don't know where to start ! . I am 23male and I am feeling like a different human from what I used to. my memo...
1 answer |
Infection, demylinating disease and small vessels ??? FINDINGS: Again noted is a single focal area of abnormal T2 signal hyperintensi...
I have this cold sensation on the left side of my head, it doesn't hurt, sometimes it feels like water trickling and sometimes it feels l...
1 answer |
6692312 tn?1383804495
my friend became senseless two times and when she had a MRI the doctor diagonised that she has a non significant hippocampal atrophy. she...
My husband is 54 years old. His Father has Alzheimer'sand his fathers father was diagnosed with dementia. My husband has the following s...
2 answers |
good night well about 20 days ago I had a tremor on the right cheek, not given much attention, 15 for now I'm having some trouble speak...
2 answers |
4059843 tn?1465214932
Hello. Well my grandad has had dementia for over 7 years now, and he is in a nursing home. Being a teenager it was quite difficult for me...
2 answers |
My grandmother has dementia she is 92 years old she is the sweetest woman you have ever known she was put in a hospital for being dehydra...
1 answer |
Had to go to Doctor`s Care today, due to a miserable UTI. I am a myoclonic seizure patient and due to this UTI issue Am on no sleep. Not ...
Hyperdense bilateral tentorium cerebelli & posterior interhemispheric fissure noted -? acute subarachnoid / subdural hematoma. Please ...
I'm 21 years old and already experiencing some very concerning memory and cognitive difficulties. I've been depressed lately dealing with...
5386835 tn?1368544415
i am on psychatrist medicine for years,my problem is pressure in head,forgetfullness,difficulting in concentration,fogy brain,it seems li...
1 answer |
my husband is not remembering things anymore....i will tell him to go into another room to do something and i go in there and he is stand...
2 answers |
Can dementia occur in younger men, say 44-45 years of age? At least to some degree? I've suffered two CVA's and my family would agree tha...
1 answer |
CT brain scan with these findings and impressions. We found that my sister had severe periodontal disease after this CT was taken. Findi...
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Dementia Community Resources