Dental Health Expert Forum
About This Forum:

Questions in the Dental Health forum are answered by Dr. Jerome Tsang. Topics covered include bridges, cavities, crowns, and x-rays.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
peterjames868Jan 11, 2013
ToothprobOct 27, 2012
leahollyAug 04, 2012
By edward84 Blank
i have a couple of questions about abscesses. last week i developed an abcsess in my tooth. my cheek became very swol...
By desiree18
What's a good over the counter way to help whitten my teeth that won't hurt my enamel that actually works I don't wan...
By Gordieo136
Hi , after an abscess and a course of antibiotics , I finally had infected tooth removed the other day , everything i...
By 6andahalf
Hi, about 3 years ago I had root canal treatment done on a molar tooth. This treatment has been OK, with no problems....
mike521Jan 04, 2012
anthony594Sep 30, 2011
anthony594Sep 30, 2011
anthony594Sep 25, 2011
By anthony594 Blank
A couple months ago I had a root canal. Since that day I have been experiencing full body numbness espically in m...
By KRISSY2286
I've come to find out that my mom has a tumor where her wisdom teeth use to be. When she had her wisdom teeth pulled ...
By tinycassiecap
A few days ago my gums started hurting around 6 (my teeth are bunched togather) of my lower right teeth starting at t...
By amandaperry00
Had anyone experience Root Canal (per tooth) Surgery? My dentist suggested me about this but I don't trust her becaus...
SunnyEzekwemJan 07, 2009
Rogue1210Mar 29, 2006
Jerome Bogin, D.D.S.  Jan 28, 2006
By 345medhelpFAN Blank
I noticed some skin peeling on the inside of my mouth, inner cheeks, but close to the opening of my mouth, its hard t...
9190592_tn?1402256066
By NickBentham
I have always hated my smile because of the gaps between my teeth. I am 24, and I want to get a permanent or semi-per...
By 41Thirty
I've been having a major pain and sensitivity to cold, hot, and sweets on one of my upper molars. I think it's the on...
By luvicecream
After I had dental cleaning and fluoride treatment I noticed these brown streaks in five of my fingernails. My thumb...
vwarJun 24
By vwar
Having a white rough appearence in my both the front teeth...
By i_am_who_i_am
I have had this spot on my inner cheek at the very back. Its been there about a month and a half. Its usually white a...
By josh_von
Six days ago my wife had a partial done and they removed 14 teeth off the top and fitted her with a new set of chompe...
By mymouthhurts2000
Hi there, I have chronic gum pain where a frenectomy/gum graft was performed on my lower front gums for the past 2...
By ashy14
Hi, For months I have had pain on one of my molars. This pain is sharp and only occurs when I bite or push on the ...
By vincenti7
im looking for impression of all teeth in STL format , if its possible . btw i want an ordinary and normal one ...
By thelegalbeagle
Earlier this year, I completed the six month or so long process of getting a dental implant on #18. Ever since the cr...
By Otterowen
Hello! My name is Owen. I'm 15 years old and will be having my bottom wisdom teeth extracted mid June. After an ex...
MedHelp Health Answers
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank
Oct 04 by Lee Kirksey, MDBlank
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank