Dental Health Expert Forum
About This Forum:

Questions in the Dental Health forum are answered by Dr. Jerome Tsang. Topics covered include bridges, cavities, crowns, and x-rays.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
davidiusmaximus34 minutes
davidiusmaximus40 minutes
6andahalf14 hours
6andahalf15 hours
aaricmsJul 30
By 6andahalf
Hi, about 3 years ago I had root canal treatment done on a molar tooth. This treatment has been OK, with no problems....
By amandaperry00
Had anyone experience Root Canal (per tooth) Surgery? My dentist suggested me about this but I don't trust her becaus...
SunnyEzekwemJan 07, 2009
Rogue1210Mar 29, 2006
Jerome Bogin, D.D.S.  Jan 28, 2006
By 345medhelpFAN Blank
I noticed some skin peeling on the inside of my mouth, inner cheeks, but close to the opening of my mouth, its hard t...
By desiree18
What's a good over the counter way to help whitten my teeth that won't hurt my enamel that actually works I don't wan...
9190592_tn?1402256066
By NickBentham
I have always hated my smile because of the gaps between my teeth. I am 24, and I want to get a permanent or semi-per...
By 41Thirty
I've been having a major pain and sensitivity to cold, hot, and sweets on one of my upper molars. I think it's the on...
By luvicecream
After I had dental cleaning and fluoride treatment I noticed these brown streaks in five of my fingernails. My thumb...
vwarJun 24
By vwar
Having a white rough appearence in my both the front teeth...
By KRISSY2286
I've come to find out that my mom has a tumor where her wisdom teeth use to be. When she had her wisdom teeth pulled ...
By tinycassiecap
A few days ago my gums started hurting around 6 (my teeth are bunched togather) of my lower right teeth starting at t...
By i_am_who_i_am
I have had this spot on my inner cheek at the very back. Its been there about a month and a half. Its usually white a...
By josh_von
Six days ago my wife had a partial done and they removed 14 teeth off the top and fitted her with a new set of chompe...
By mymouthhurts2000
Hi there, I have chronic gum pain where a frenectomy/gum graft was performed on my lower front gums for the past 2...
By ashy14
Hi, For months I have had pain on one of my molars. This pain is sharp and only occurs when I bite or push on the ...
By vincenti7
im looking for impression of all teeth in STL format , if its possible . btw i want an ordinary and normal one ...
By thelegalbeagle
Earlier this year, I completed the six month or so long process of getting a dental implant on #18. Ever since the cr...
By Gordieo136
Hi , after an abscess and a course of antibiotics , I finally had infected tooth removed the other day , everything i...
By Otterowen
Hello! My name is Owen. I'm 15 years old and will be having my bottom wisdom teeth extracted mid June. After an ex...
By Karodpati
My wife has a ceramic bridge which came loose! We purchased glass ionomer cement (powder and liquid) for recementatio...
Svrao14Jun 01
phil_wongJan 19, 2010
scottmaOct 08, 2009
Jerome Tsang, DDS Oct 15, 2009
By che626 Blank
i have a question on behalf of my mom, she's 65 years old. The dentist told her that almost all of her teeth on her u...
This Forum's Experts
540545_tn?1377626518
Jerome Tsang, DDSBlank
Irvine Modern Dentistry
Irvine, CA
MedHelp Health Answers
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703