Aa
A
A
Close
Dental Health Forum
Questions in the Dental Health forum are answered by Dr. Jerome Tsang. Topics covered include bridges, cavities, crowns, and x-rays.
1 - 20 (of 4573) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
What's a good over the counter way to help whitten my teeth that won't hurt my enamel that actually works I don't wanna waste my money?
28 answers |
9251290 tn?1464582139
Had anyone experience Root Canal (per tooth) Surgery? My dentist suggested me about this but I don't trust her because I know it's to exp...
11 answers |
Hi I have recently noticed a repulsive smell when I rub my finger along the gum in one area at the back of my mouth. I don't get this...
6 answers |
I had a crown put on a broken tooth 10 days ago. I still have an ulcer and quite a bit of pain on the gum under the crown. The novacaine ...
4 answers |
Hi, I am on clindamycin 300mg for a tooth abscess. The dentist drilled a hole in the tooth for drainage. The swelling seems to be goin...
2 answers |
On the first I had a molar on the bottom right side of my mouth prepped for a permament crown. The dentist said I didn't need a root cana...
12 answers |
i have a couple of questions about abscesses. last week i developed an abcsess in my tooth. my cheek became very swollen. the doctor said...
51 answers |
Last Tuesday i had tooth # 2 removed ( Upper ) and next day i came down with a major Migraine and few days later my body started to hurt ...
8 answers |
Hello,i had a tooth restored with resin that looks exactly like enamel,it looks good but the problem is that i am having an allergic reac...
4 answers |
A few years ago, a dentist I was seeing told me that I was brushing improperly in a sawlike motion and had caused slight damage to the gu...
3 answers |
I had 7 teeth extracted on Tuesday with general anasthetic. When I came around the Doctor advised that they had some problems removing on...
9 answers |
HELP! dentures took away my pretty face and im only in my 30's! While I was taking several medications attempting to get the right on...
4 answers |
97628 tn?1204465633
Hello, and thank you. I got a dental crown on a lower right molar (1st molar ) two years ago. Shortly after the placement of the crown...
8 answers |
Hi, I had a crown (my first one) put on one of my molars 3 weeks ago. The procedure went without any problems, but since I have had the ...
4 answers |
My problem started 6 months ago when I was on an antibiotic (metronidazole) for 1 week. The antibiotic did its job but caused this co...
10 answers |
In December of 2008 (or was it 2007? probably 2008) I was out at a bar and got elbowed in the face, specifically just to the right of my...
4 answers |
5911351 tn?1376537493
I have been to 3 different dental offices with the exact problem, all have a different answer. I have severe tooth sensitivity in tooth ...
4 answers |
After I had dental cleaning and fluoride treatment I noticed these brown streaks in five of my fingernails. My thumb actually has two o...
3 answers |
Six days ago my wife had a partial done and they removed 14 teeth off the top and fitted her with a new set of chompers apart from the "n...
3 answers |
I just got a small resin based filling put in a molar (tooth 30 they call it) and a part of my tooth is very sharp. It's not rubbing up a...
4 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now