Dental Health Expert Forum
About This Forum:

Questions in the Dental Health forum are answered by Dr. Jerome Tsang. Topics covered include bridges, cavities, crowns, and x-rays.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
By ashy14 Blank
Hi, For months I have had pain on one of my molars. This pain is sharp and only occurs when I bite or push on the ...
By vincenti7 Blank
im looking for impression of all teeth in STL format , if its possible . btw i want an ordinary and normal one ...
By thelegalbeagle Blank
Earlier this year, I completed the six month or so long process of getting a dental implant on #18. Ever since the cr...
By Otterowen Blank
Hello! My name is Owen. I'm 15 years old and will be having my bottom wisdom teeth extracted mid June. After an ex...
By Karodpati Blank
My wife has a ceramic bridge which came loose! We purchased glass ionomer cement (powder and liquid) for recementatio...
Svrao14Jun 01
phil_wongJan 19, 2010
scottmaOct 08, 2009
Jerome Tsang, DDS Oct 15, 2009
By che626 Blank
i have a question on behalf of my mom, she's 65 years old. The dentist told her that almost all of her teeth on her u...
By paytonmunhollandd Blank
I'm almost 17 weeks pregnant. And my wisdom teeth are coming in. I already all of one on my lower left side. My husba...
By Curioustoday Blank
I had recently enrolled with this Company call Ameriplan from a referral dentalhealthsavings.blogspot.com .. As anyon...
By gaylee99 Blank
Best looking & most comfortable flexible Partial denture options & prices. Pro's & Con's. Sunflex,Duraflex,Valplast q
JLyn1May 30
By JLyn1 Blank
Can a dental infection cause low grade fevers and feeling unwell? I'm going this week to the dentist. I'm 28 and hav...
By Suzannesm Blank
I have bad teeth, never took care of them and I am now paying dearly. Let me start off by letting you know my histor...
8830311_tn?1400092406
By AllysynCaldera Blank
Hello my name is Allysyn i'm 18 and the right side of my teeth hurt really bad. The rest of them feel fine it's just ...
By skittles88 Blank
I had a root canal done on my last upper right tooth, and the dentist told me I must get a crown. Now I'm totally re...
PantxMay 03
By paul1979 Blank
Last week my teeth on the right upper side were hurting and my gums swelled up ceating a purple blister so I googled ...
By omlc80 Blank
I have periodontal disease and dentist wont perform the root planing and scaling until second trimester. There is a s...
By patrick11 Blank
About two years ago I began having sinus problems and headaches. The headaches are not painful, but are often a str...
By Tituomgob Blank
My 9 yr old has already had a tooth pulled and three fillings I'm very careful with what she eats and drinks and not...
By i_am_who_i_am Blank
I have a white and red patch on the very back of my inner cheek. It has been there for two weeks and does not hurt or...
By mgrif Blank
My 8 year old son has an extensive cavity in tooth #14 and it has to be removed. He also has an extensive cavity in ...
By mmehta96 Blank
Hi! i got my tooth filled last week .There was a large cavity in one of the tooth, but few days later my same tooth b...
MedHelp Health Answers
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank
Oct 04 by Lee Kirksey, MDBlank
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank