Aa
A
A
Close
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Dental Health Forum
Questions in the Dental Health forum are answered by Dr. Jerome Tsang. Topics covered include bridges, cavities, crowns, and x-rays.
21 - 40 (of 4573) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
1297200 tn?1272581003
i had a tooth pulled a day and a half ago. its healing like it should but where the needles were have made my gums very sore. i looked an...
2 answers |
I have seen all the posts here and I have had the same issue for just about 2 years now. My issue started with burning tongue and lips th...
5 answers |
I noticed when I woke up this morning that I had a few red spots on my soft palate. They seem like small cuts, and they burn when I swoll...
3 answers |
9190592 tn?1402256066
I have always hated my smile because of the gaps between my teeth. I am 24, and I want to get a permanent or semi-permanent fix. I don't ...
4 answers |
I've been having a major pain and sensitivity to cold, hot, and sweets on one of my upper molars. I think it's the one in which I had a f...
3 answers |
Hi , after an abscess and a course of antibiotics , I finally had infected tooth removed the other day , everything is back to normal apa...
3 answers |
Hi, about 3 years ago I had root canal treatment done on a molar tooth. This treatment has been OK, with no problems. Last week I had a ...
16 answers |
A couple months ago I had a root canal. Since that day I have been experiencing full body numbness espically in my face and scalp/hea...
6 answers |
I've come to find out that my mom has a tumor where her wisdom teeth use to be. When she had her wisdom teeth pulled she developed this b...
4 answers |
A few days ago my gums started hurting around 6 (my teeth are bunched togather) of my lower right teeth starting at the middle front one....
4 answers |
I noticed some skin peeling on the inside of my mouth, inner cheeks, but close to the opening of my mouth, its hard to see, but I can bit...
4 answers |
Having a white rough appearence in my both the front teeth...
2 answers |
I have had this spot on my inner cheek at the very back. Its been there about a month and a half. Its usually white and red. Often times ...
3 answers |
Hi there, I have chronic gum pain where a frenectomy/gum graft was performed on my lower front gums for the past 2.5 years. I've seen ...
2 answers |
Hi, For months I have had pain on one of my molars. This pain is sharp and only occurs when I bite or push on the tooth forward. I am ...
3 answers |
im looking for impression of all teeth in STL format , if its possible . btw i want an ordinary and normal one thx for your help it...
2 answers |
Earlier this year, I completed the six month or so long process of getting a dental implant on #18. Ever since the crown was placed on th...
2 answers |
Hello! My name is Owen. I'm 15 years old and will be having my bottom wisdom teeth extracted mid June. After an examination by my oral...
3 answers |
My wife has a ceramic bridge which came loose! We purchased glass ionomer cement (powder and liquid) for recementation. There is a GOOD a...
4 answers |
i have a question on behalf of my mom, she's 65 years old. The dentist told her that almost all of her teeth on her upper jaw will be ext...
4 answers |
A
A