Dental Health Expert Forum
About This Forum:

Questions in the Dental Health forum are answered by Dr. Jerome Tsang. Topics covered include bridges, cavities, crowns, and x-rays.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
By paytonmunhollandd
I'm almost 17 weeks pregnant. And my wisdom teeth are coming in. I already all of one on my lower left side. My husba...
By Curioustoday
I had recently enrolled with this Company call Ameriplan from a referral dentalhealthsavings.blogspot.com .. As anyon...
By gaylee99
Best looking & most comfortable flexible Partial denture options & prices. Pro's & Con's. Sunflex,Duraflex,Valplast q
JLyn1May 30
By JLyn1
Can a dental infection cause low grade fevers and feeling unwell? I'm going this week to the dentist. I'm 28 and hav...
By Suzannesm
I have bad teeth, never took care of them and I am now paying dearly. Let me start off by letting you know my histor...
8830311_tn?1400092406
By AllysynCaldera
Hello my name is Allysyn i'm 18 and the right side of my teeth hurt really bad. The rest of them feel fine it's just ...
By skittles88
I had a root canal done on my last upper right tooth, and the dentist told me I must get a crown. Now I'm totally re...
PantxMay 03
By paul1979
Last week my teeth on the right upper side were hurting and my gums swelled up ceating a purple blister so I googled ...
By omlc80
I have periodontal disease and dentist wont perform the root planing and scaling until second trimester. There is a s...
By patrick11
About two years ago I began having sinus problems and headaches. The headaches are not painful, but are often a str...
By Tituomgob
My 9 yr old has already had a tooth pulled and three fillings I'm very careful with what she eats and drinks and not...
By i_am_who_i_am
I have a white and red patch on the very back of my inner cheek. It has been there for two weeks and does not hurt or...
By mgrif
My 8 year old son has an extensive cavity in tooth #14 and it has to be removed. He also has an extensive cavity in ...
By mmehta96
Hi! i got my tooth filled last week .There was a large cavity in one of the tooth, but few days later my same tooth b...
By dayze76
I'm pretty sure that I have a dry socket . I have to back top teeth pulled a week ago today. The one one the left hea...
By praj06
Hi, Its been over past 6 to 7 months that the gum attached to my molar tooth has been paining like hell. I am a ...
By Zelha
Hi everyone!! Does anyone have palatal tori?Is this dangerous or sort of cancer..do i need to have a surgery? Thanks!...
By imrianec
Two years ago I had a front tooth filled. Within a week I had discomfort which turned into horrible pain. The dentist...
By Chrissy102
Hi, my gums have been bleeding and recently I've noticed dark spots on them. I've been diagnosed with what my dentist...
By randbro
I had a very bad cavity a year ago which extended down to the pulp in my #4. The decay was cleaned out and a temporar...
This Forum's Experts
540545_tn?1377626518
Jerome Tsang, DDSBlank
Irvine Modern Dentistry
Irvine, CA
MedHelp Health Answers
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703