Aa
A
A
Close

Dental Health Forum

Questions in the Dental Health forum are answered by Dr. Jerome Tsang. Topics covered include bridges, cavities, crowns, and x-rays.

21 - 40 (of 4573) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
1297200_tn?1272581003
i had a tooth pulled a day and a half ago. its healing like it should but where the needles were have made my gums very sore. i looked and the gums around the extraction area is still swollen. what should i do for it and how long will t...
tbadger09 | Last answer
I have seen all the posts here and I have had the same issue for just about 2 years now. My issue started with burning tongue and lips that would just go away for a few weeks only to return for several months. I have red blister like bum...
johnw888888 | Last answer
I noticed when I woke up this morning that I had a few red spots on my soft palate. They seem like small cuts, and they burn when I swollow food. The burning is very mild. They are really red, And they are flat.I do often have a dry mou...
Valfrancis | Last answer
9190592_tn?1402256066
I have always hated my smile because of the gaps between my teeth. I am 24, and I want to get a permanent or semi-permanent fix. I don't want veneers or bonding because those are just cosmetic procedures. So I was thinking about braces (...
NickBentham | Last answer
I've been having a major pain and sensitivity to cold, hot, and sweets on one of my upper molars. I think it's the one in which I had a filling several months ago, but I've had so many fillings over the past couple years I can't be compl...
41Thirty | Last answer
Hi , after an abscess and a course of antibiotics , I finally had infected tooth removed the other day , everything is back to normal apart from my bottom lip and chin on the left side , I was wondering how long this took to clear up and...
Gordieo136 | Last answer
Hi, about 3 years ago I had root canal treatment done on a molar tooth. This treatment has been OK, with no problems. Last week I had a temporary crown put on this tooth in preparation for a permanent crown to be fitted. Since the tempo...
6andahalf | Last answer
A couple months ago I had a root canal. Since that day I have been experiencing full body numbness espically in my face and scalp/head. Everything seems vague (brain fog) and numb throughout my being. I also have been experiencing ...
anthony594 | Last answer
I've come to find out that my mom has a tumor where her wisdom teeth use to be. When she had her wisdom teeth pulled she developed this bump. It's not painful and looks like if one side of her gums are largely Inflamed. She's actually ha...
KRISSY2286 | Last answer
A few days ago my gums started hurting around 6 (my teeth are bunched togather) of my lower right teeth starting at the middle front one. At the front one the gum has almost disapeared over a few years for a reason i do not know. And now...
tinycassiecap | Last answer
I noticed some skin peeling on the inside of my mouth, inner cheeks, but close to the opening of my mouth, its hard to see, but I can bite bits of the skin off. Its on both sides of my mouth just inside, starting not too far from the cor...
345medhelpFAN | Last answer
Having a white rough appearence in my both the front teeth...
vwar | Last answer
I have had this spot on my inner cheek at the very back. Its been there about a month and a half. Its usually white and red. Often times the white part will go away and the spot will look fine maybe a tiny bit red but barely noticeable t...
i_am_who_i_am | Last answer
Hi there, I have chronic gum pain where a frenectomy/gum graft was performed on my lower front gums for the past 2.5 years. I've seen lots of different dentists and doctors but none have been able to solve the problem. History and ...
mymouthhurts2000 | Last answer
Hi, For months I have had pain on one of my molars. This pain is sharp and only occurs when I bite or push on the tooth forward. I am 17 and have had braces and am currently wearing retainers, I had to have two teeth removed a year an...
ashy14 | Last answer
im looking for impression of all teeth in STL format , if its possible . btw i want an ordinary and normal one thx for your help it would help me alot
vincenti7 | Last answer
Earlier this year, I completed the six month or so long process of getting a dental implant on #18. Ever since the crown was placed on the implant, the implant hasn't felt right, despite my dentist making several adjustments and my oral ...
thelegalbeagle | Last answer
Hello! My name is Owen. I'm 15 years old and will be having my bottom wisdom teeth extracted mid June. After an examination by my oral surgeon, he determined that it would be too risky to extract my top wisdom teeth, as they are close...
Otterowen | Last answer
My wife has a ceramic bridge which came loose! We purchased glass ionomer cement (powder and liquid) for recementation. There is a GOOD amount of OLD cement in the bridge that is not coming out. Appreciate suggestions for cleaning the OL...
Karodpati | Last answer
i have a question on behalf of my mom, she's 65 years old. The dentist told her that almost all of her teeth on her upper jaw will be extracted and every tooth will be bone grafted before they give her dentures. is bone grafting really n...
che626 | Last answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...
May 21 by John C Hagan III, MD, FACS, FAAOBlank