Dental Health Expert Forum
About This Forum:

Questions in the Dental Health forum are answered by Dr. Jerome Tsang. Topics covered include bridges, cavities, crowns, and x-rays.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
By dayze76 Blank
I'm pretty sure that I have a dry socket . I have to back top teeth pulled a week ago today. The one one the left hea...
By praj06 Blank
Hi, Its been over past 6 to 7 months that the gum attached to my molar tooth has been paining like hell. I am a ...
By Zelha Blank
Hi everyone!! Does anyone have palatal tori?Is this dangerous or sort of cancer..do i need to have a surgery? Thanks!...
By imrianec Blank
Two years ago I had a front tooth filled. Within a week I had discomfort which turned into horrible pain. The dentist...
By Chrissy102 Blank
Hi, my gums have been bleeding and recently I've noticed dark spots on them. I've been diagnosed with what my dentist...
By randbro Blank
I had a very bad cavity a year ago which extended down to the pulp in my #4. The decay was cleaned out and a temporar...
By Jeff327 Blank
For the past year, I keep getting these wierd dead skin on my inner cheeks. It's mostly on my left side where the tee...
By PCT83 Blank
Hello...a week ago I went to my dentist with excruciating tooth pain. He identified the issue as a tooth infection an...
By pdesmondb Blank
hi Can someone help me I felt something above my teeth while ago for about 2 months but I never looked at it in a mi...
By Always2nice23 Blank
Two saturdays ago, I had three filling on the upper right side of my mouth. I was supposed to have one old silver fil...
By luckyman316 Blank
Back in July, I needed a crown put on a molar that I chipped. About 3 days after this, I had very unusual symptoms (I...
By Leitisha Blank
Hello i will be 14 week tomorrow in I have have two teeth pulled today what should I eat?
By Millia92 Blank
How to take care for my teeth
By UCFstudent Blank
In the beginning of March, about 2 months ago, I was working on a project for a literature class late one night and l...
By devmcc Blank
just recently my wisdom teeth came in. and it was fine til about two or three days ago. since then i've barely been ...
MiktekApr 30
Jerome Tsang, DDS May 01, 2011
Jerome Tsang, DDS Apr 29, 2011
dolf1963Apr 28, 2011
Jerome Tsang, DDS Apr 28, 2011
By dolf1963 Blank
I have a lingual nerve damage for two years, I have no live, I'm seriously consider to put a end to my life, I can no...
By richardrobinson1987 Blank
Over half of my third molar on my right upper side is gone from decay. I have been discovering swelling and pain for ...
By markenhowell Blank
I had a temporary crown placed after my first root canal. I was under full sedation. My jaw/gum soreness is gone but ...
By Watermelon6 Blank
I went in for a crown last week (4/17) and had four shots of local anesthesia. The entire right side of my face was n...
By Boris1 Blank
I am concerned about the appearance of this pontic (#12) after the area where the root of the extracted tooth has now...
MedHelp Health Answers
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank
Oct 04 by Lee Kirksey, MDBlank
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank