Aa
A
A
Close
Dental Health Forum
Questions in the Dental Health forum are answered by Dr. Jerome Tsang. Topics covered include bridges, cavities, crowns, and x-rays.
41 - 60 (of 4573) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I'm almost 17 weeks pregnant. And my wisdom teeth are coming in. I already all of one on my lower left side. My husband wants me to go tr...
3 answers |
I had recently enrolled with this Company call Ameriplan from a referral dentalhealthsavings.blogspot.com .. As anyone, I hesitated at fi...
2 answers |
Best looking & most comfortable flexible Partial denture options & prices. Pro's & Con's. Sunflex,Duraflex,Valplast q
2 answers |
Can a dental infection cause low grade fevers and feeling unwell? I'm going this week to the dentist. I'm 28 and have been a smoker for ...
2 answers |
I have bad teeth, never took care of them and I am now paying dearly. Let me start off by letting you know my history as short as I can ...
1 answer |
8830311 tn?1400092406
Hello my name is Allysyn i'm 18 and the right side of my teeth hurt really bad. The rest of them feel fine it's just the right side. At f...
5 answers |
I had a root canal done on my last upper right tooth, and the dentist told me I must get a crown. Now I'm totally regretting because the...
5 answers |
Last week my teeth on the right upper side were hurting and my gums swelled up ceating a purple blister so I googled it and followed the ...
3 answers |
I have periodontal disease and dentist wont perform the root planing and scaling until second trimester. There is a small area behind my ...
2 answers |
About two years ago I began having sinus problems and headaches. The headaches are not painful, but are often a strange numb sensation ...
3 answers |
My 9 yr old has already had a tooth pulled and three fillings I'm very careful with what she eats and drinks and not sure what else to d...
2 answers |
I have a white and red patch on the very back of my inner cheek. It has been there for two weeks and does not hurt or bleed. I have made ...
4 answers |
My 8 year old son has an extensive cavity in tooth #14 and it has to be removed. He also has an extensive cavity in tooth # 19 which doe...
4 answers |
Hi! i got my tooth filled last week .There was a large cavity in one of the tooth, but few days later my same tooth broke. I visited my d...
4 answers |
I'm pretty sure that I have a dry socket . I have to back top teeth pulled a week ago today. The one one the left healed great. The one o...
4 answers |
Hi, Its been over past 6 to 7 months that the gum attached to my molar tooth has been paining like hell. I am a 25 year old female w...
10 answers |
Hi everyone!! Does anyone have palatal tori?Is this dangerous or sort of cancer..do i need to have a surgery? Thanks!! Help pls!
2 answers |
Two years ago I had a front tooth filled. Within a week I had discomfort which turned into horrible pain. The dentist told me it was norm...
2 answers |
Hi, my gums have been bleeding and recently I've noticed dark spots on them. I've been diagnosed with what my dentist called "a little gi...
2 answers |
I had a very bad cavity a year ago which extended down to the pulp in my #4. The decay was cleaned out and a temporary filling was put in...
1 answer |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now