Dental Health Expert Forum
About This Forum:

Questions in the Dental Health forum are answered by Dr. Jerome Tsang. Topics covered include bridges, cavities, crowns, and x-rays.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
By bb537
I took my daughter into a dentist yesterday with a swollen right side of her face. It is painful and warm to the touc...
By Damibai
I had a large upper molar removed last Wednesday with an emergency dentist, was still in pain so rang the helpline an...
By josie2luv
How do I make my teeth brighter without using chemicals, is there any healthy recipy I can use?
By Westlys
On the underside of my tongue on left side, there is a small piece..maybe a cm or so..hanging off. Red underneath and...
Wai019Mar 04
Wai019Mar 01
Wai019Feb 27
By Wai019
Hi, I a whitish looking patch behind my last molar on my left side. it is swollen and I can feel the tension when I b...
By Shadow372
Hello about 2 weeks ago I went to get fillings done on the right side of my mouth and my teeth NEVER hurt before this...
By cggurl1210
Two weeks ago i had my 4 bicuspids removed to make room in my mouth. I felt fine after the procedure just a slight so...
7719970_tn?1393622674
By abi1335
I took a full mouth xray for the first time in years and it discovered a large cavity on the side of #29, between tha...
By Paxiled
I've been having these amorphous pains in my mouth, and after a cavity was filled in this tooth it hurts to bite on i...
By TerrifiedinToronto
At the beginning of January, I visited a new dentist (Dr. X) because of pain I was having on my lower left side. Dr. ...
By kopprasch
Hello, here is a picture, the farthest one hurts from time to time http://imgur.com/c9jkVW1
By Redeliz
My son had 16 teeth removed 4 days ago. Temporary dentures were put in. This morning he woke up with swollen top li...
eth2234Feb 15
By eth2234
so hi all, i am 14 years old and a year ago i made a bone age test (x-ray) and the result of my bone age was between ...
By MrEsperon
I went to dentist because there was a small bump under my #30 molar but not a lot of pain (previously had RCT treatme...
udflyerFeb 13
By udflyer
Facts: Tooth #14 extracted 7 days ago. Sinus hole so Dr. put Collogen (sp?) and tape. Told to come back in 2 w...
By cantbeatit82
I had a cavity filling done 2weeks ago and just went back for an adjustment and my dentist shaved it down. I now have...
By foalspeace
i have suffered for a long while from an either real or imagined bad taste in my mouth. I chew gum, brush my teeth, u...
By waynesy
I have read an article, http://ifysk.com/2014/02/oil-pulling-coconut-oil-transform-dental-health/ which discusses oil...
By pinky2514
Back in October 2013, I broke a piece of tooth off (#19). I had my teeth cleaned in October at the periodontists off...
By Cherilynn1983
I had a metal filling removed 1 week ago and the dentist replaced it with a white filling. For years Icould not eat a...
This Forum's Experts
540545_tn?1377626518
Jerome Tsang, DDSBlank
Irvine Modern Dentistry
Irvine, CA
MedHelp Health Answers
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979