Aa
A
A
Close

Dental Health Forum

Questions in the Dental Health forum are answered by Dr. Jerome Tsang. Topics covered include bridges, cavities, crowns, and x-rays.

41 - 60 (of 4573) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I'm almost 17 weeks pregnant. And my wisdom teeth are coming in. I already all of one on my lower left side. My husband wants me to go try to see if a dentist will go ahead and take them out but I don't know if they will since I'm pregna...
paytonmunhollandd | Last answer
I had recently enrolled with this Company call Ameriplan from a referral dentalhealthsavings.blogspot.com .. As anyone, I hesitated at first....I registered and everything seems good so far as far as the prices and membership ID. But, I ...
Curioustoday | Last answer
Best looking & most comfortable flexible Partial denture options & prices. Pro's & Con's. Sunflex,Duraflex,Valplast q
gaylee99 | Last answer
Can a dental infection cause low grade fevers and feeling unwell? I'm going this week to the dentist. I'm 28 and have been a smoker for 15 years. Despite the smoking I eat healthy and exercise. I was diagnosed with Shingles in Sept 2013...
JLyn1 | Last answer
I have bad teeth, never took care of them and I am now paying dearly. Let me start off by letting you know my history as short as I can make it. Diagnosed with ITP in 2007. Had splenectomy and in recovery from surgery I developed multi...
Suzannesm | Last answer
8830311_tn?1400092406
Hello my name is Allysyn i'm 18 and the right side of my teeth hurt really bad. The rest of them feel fine it's just the right side. At first I thought hmm it's just my wisdom tooth but I don't seem to know anymore. The bottom right hold...
AllysynCaldera | Last answer
I had a root canal done on my last upper right tooth, and the dentist told me I must get a crown. Now I'm totally regretting because the new crown feels very thick and the dentist doesn't want to replace it saying it's suppose to be lik...
skittles88 | Last answer
Last week my teeth on the right upper side were hurting and my gums swelled up ceating a purple blister so I googled it and followed the instructions and now it's ok but the fact that I had to chew on my left side where I have an abscess...
paul1979 | Last answer
I have periodontal disease and dentist wont perform the root planing and scaling until second trimester. There is a small area behind my upper front tooth that is very swollen and hurts a lot. I already had an abscess and a tooth pulled ...
omlc80 | Last answer
About two years ago I began having sinus problems and headaches. The headaches are not painful, but are often a strange numb sensation or feeling of pressure on my head. Mainly on right side or top. I also have fluid in my ears and th...
patrick11 | Last answer
My 9 yr old has already had a tooth pulled and three fillings I'm very careful with what she eats and drinks and not sure what else to do, I'm worried she will gave bad teeth later in in life if I don't try to do something now.?
Tituomgob | Last answer
I have a white and red patch on the very back of my inner cheek. It has been there for two weeks and does not hurt or bleed. I have made an appointment with the doctor to have it looked at but in the mean time I wonder if someone could l...
i_am_who_i_am | Last answer
My 8 year old son has an extensive cavity in tooth #14 and it has to be removed. He also has an extensive cavity in tooth # 19 which doesn't include the root, like the cavity in #14 does. The dentist wants to do a root canal and fillin...
mgrif | Last answer
Hi! i got my tooth filled last week .There was a large cavity in one of the tooth, but few days later my same tooth broke. I visited my dentist , he said that it must be due to uneven pressure on tooth and he said to get the filling done...
mmehta96 | Last answer
I'm pretty sure that I have a dry socket . I have to back top teeth pulled a week ago today. The one one the left healed great. The one on the right had to be surgically removed piece by piece. She left a piece of the root in there. She ...
dayze76 | Last answer
Hi, Its been over past 6 to 7 months that the gum attached to my molar tooth has been paining like hell. I am a 25 year old female who brushes 2 times a day. It hurts alot when I am drinking any liquid and chewing food. I have start...
praj06 | Last answer
Hi everyone!! Does anyone have palatal tori?Is this dangerous or sort of cancer..do i need to have a surgery? Thanks!! Help pls!
Zelha | Last answer
Two years ago I had a front tooth filled. Within a week I had discomfort which turned into horrible pain. The dentist told me it was normal, followed by a letter stating they would no longer have me as a patient and cancelled my future a...
imrianec | Last answer
Hi, my gums have been bleeding and recently I've noticed dark spots on them. I've been diagnosed with what my dentist called "a little gingivitis" around a year ago. Is this a sign it has gotten worse or is it something completely differ...
Chrissy102 | Last answer
I had a very bad cavity a year ago which extended down to the pulp in my #4. The decay was cleaned out and a temporary filling was put in. I went back to my dentist recently who took another x-ray and said the tooth looks about the same ...
randbro | Last answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...
May 21 by John C Hagan III, MD, FACS, FAAOBlank