Dental Health Expert Forum
About This Forum:

Questions in the Dental Health forum are answered by Dr. Jerome Tsang. Topics covered include bridges, cavities, crowns, and x-rays.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
By Hjamesb
On January 19th I was sprayed in the mouth directly by a skunk and on January 24th my tongue was very irritated and I...
By Harpy1969
I took my 3 year granddaughter to the dentist after she started to complain about things being too hard to eat and ru...
By ummi92
I had my front tooth filled cz it broke off nd now the other did too,please what causes it?thank u
By ShastaGir007l
I had a root canal..He punctured my sinus cavity, irrigated with Hydrochlorite.Immediately intense burning searing pa...
By Mrnervy
Hi I recently went to the dentist to do two root canals, when I went for the second stage of root canal(the prepping ...
By MissPurple01
The front part of my tongue has a few dark pink/red bumpy tiny spots. I'm a virgin so don't think they have anything ...
By wate1117
I have bumps on my gums that hurt. Do these look like I need to go see a dentist?
By rosebud045
my top jaw has a hard bone like bumb above my right front tooth, that if pressed i feel pressure and pain and seems t...
8178860_tn?1396891081
By daytonarick84
''I am a Heart Patient, I had triple bypass in 2000, and 2 stents put in my heart sept 25, 2013 ''I need a tooth extr...
By caitimarie21
I am 21, and i have a lump under my tongue. Its the size of a pea and very sensitive and painful. Havent been to dent...
By jili54
Hello, I am a 60 year old woman with Osteoporosis and Parodontosis-A week ago the latteral incisor fell out. 2 doc...
By Vijyes
I have partially broken my upper front tooth by falling down. The tooth appears to chipped by about 25%. I can also f...
By Vanloon12
Looking for opinions here...I went to the dentist a few weeks ago to get a tooth repaired that I broken off a bit. (I...
By micki6501
I had a root canal done 4 days ago through a newer crown on my number 3 tooth. I went to a qualified Endadontist and ...
By galvangar
Last time I went to the dentist ( a little over 2 months ago) my dentist told me the backs of my top front two teeth ...
By ljuvlig55
I'm a 19 year old male and I had all 4 of my wisdom teeth removed Friday. I don't know if they were impacted or not, ...
By Jenny Wren
You replied a few times to me in regards to this bump I have on the roof of my mouth. I was supposed to go to the den...
By thyroida
I have an overlapping tooth that needs a crown-- tooth needs to be straightened first, as the crown will not fit due ...
By JazzmanS400
Last year I changed dentists. The new dentist pointed out that tooth #5 had a cracked filling. I've known about this ...
By Monkeyshine50
I received my first set of false teeth about 1 year ago, but that set did not fit right so they had to remake them. ...
This Forum's Experts
540545_tn?1377626518
Jerome Tsang, DDSBlank
Irvine Modern Dentistry
Irvine, CA
MedHelp Health Answers
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979