Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Dental Health Forum

Questions in the Dental Health forum are answered by Dr. Jerome Tsang. Topics covered include bridges, cavities, crowns, and x-rays.
I just got a small resin based filling put in a molar (tooth 30 they call it) and a part of my tooth is very sharp. It's not rubbing up a...
i had a tooth pulled a day and a half ago. its healing like it should but where the needles were have made my gums very sore. i looked an...
I have seen all the posts here and I have had the same issue for just about 2 years now. My issue started with burning tongue and lips th...
I noticed when I woke up this morning that I had a few red spots on my soft palate. They seem like small cuts, and they burn when I swoll...
I have always hated my smile because of the gaps between my teeth. I am 24, and I want to get a permanent or semi-permanent fix. I don't ...
I've been having a major pain and sensitivity to cold, hot, and sweets on one of my upper molars. I think it's the one in which I had a f...
Popular Resources
If you suffer from frequent headaches, jaw clicking and popping ear pain, you may have TMJ. Top dentist Hamidreza Nassery, DMD, has the best TMJ treatments for you.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.
Herpes spreads by oral, vaginal and anal sex.
STIs are the most common cause of genital sores.
Condoms are the most effective way to prevent HIV and STDs.