Aa
A
A
Close

Dental Health Forum

Questions in the Dental Health forum are answered by Dr. Jerome Tsang. Topics covered include bridges, cavities, crowns, and x-rays.

81 - 100 (of 4573) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I've noticed some deep brown stains in the back of my two front teeth. During my last cleaning, which was extremely sub-par, the dentist stated that removal of those brown stains was not included in a "standard cleaning". I was under t...
jhoward19 | Last answer
On January 19th I was sprayed in the mouth directly by a skunk and on January 24th my tongue was very irritated and I noticed large bumps on the side of my tongue. They do not bother me too bad unless I drink alcohol, salty or spicy food...
Hjamesb | Last answer
I took my 3 year granddaughter to the dentist after she started to complain about things being too hard to eat and running a high fever (103). I noticed what appeared to be her gums swollen in the front bottom. Her dentist said she was s...
Harpy1969 | Last answer
I had my front tooth filled cz it broke off nd now the other did too,please what causes it?thank u
ummi92 | Last answer
I had a root canal..He punctured my sinus cavity, irrigated with Hydrochlorite.Immediately intense burning searing pain all over face.SEVERESwelling.He didn't know why.Thought allergy.Gave benadryl&more novacaine.FINALLY discovered the p...
ShastaGir007l | Last answer
Hi I recently went to the dentist to do two root canals, when I went for the second stage of root canal(the prepping of the tooth for the crowns) I noticed while the dental assistant was preparing the gums for, as she put it to get a pr...
Mrnervy | Last answer
The front part of my tongue has a few dark pink/red bumpy tiny spots. I'm a virgin so don't think they have anything to do with stds. I don't know how long they have been there, I just noticed them 4 months ago. I Have a childhood histor...
MissPurple01 | Last answer
I have bumps on my gums that hurt. Do these look like I need to go see a dentist?
wate1117 | Last answer
my top jaw has a hard bone like bumb above my right front tooth, that if pressed i feel pressure and pain and seems to have grown.. im not sure if i should be worried or not. when i was younger i was involved in a hit and run that broke ...
rosebud045 | Last answer
8178860_tn?1396891081
''I am a Heart Patient, I had triple bypass in 2000, and 2 stents put in my heart sept 25, 2013 ''I need a tooth extraction done, but I am still on Plavix and baby aspirin, and my Dentist said I should be off Plavix and aspirin for at l...
daytonarick84 | Last answer
I am 21, and i have a lump under my tongue. Its the size of a pea and very sensitive and painful. Havent been to dentis since i was 12. I was wondering what this could be and ho to take care of it? I am a smoker.
caitimarie21 | Last answer
Hello, I am a 60 year old woman with Osteoporosis and Parodontosis-A week ago the latteral incisor fell out. 2 doctors say that the alveolar bone is dissoved so they want to pull out good teeth for implanting. A prosthetic is a proble...
jili54 | Last answer
I have partially broken my upper front tooth by falling down. The tooth appears to chipped by about 25%. I can also feel the pulp of the tooth with my tongue though there is absolutely no pain (even moments after the fall). There is a sl...
Vijyes | Last answer
Looking for opinions here...I went to the dentist a few weeks ago to get a tooth repaired that I broken off a bit. (I have already been slowly getting all of my amalgam filling replaced anyway since I've had most of them for over 15 year...
Vanloon12 | Last answer
I had a root canal done 4 days ago through a newer crown on my number 3 tooth. I went to a qualified Endadontist and spent 90 minutes getting it done. I did not get any antibiotics or take advil after just tylenol. My tooth is now super ...
micki6501 | Last answer
Last time I went to the dentist ( a little over 2 months ago) my dentist told me the backs of my top front two teeth were a little worn, so he used the material they use for fillings to basically sure them up a little more ( there was no...
galvangar | Last answer
I'm a 19 year old male and I had all 4 of my wisdom teeth removed Friday. I don't know if they were impacted or not, the oral surgeon didn't tell me and I didn't ask. I underwent IV sedation. The bleeding stopped that day, and I haven't ...
ljuvlig55 | Last answer
You replied a few times to me in regards to this bump I have on the roof of my mouth. I was supposed to go to the dentist today but they just called and cancelled. I can't get in now for another three weeks. I first noticed this bump on ...
Jenny Wren | Last answer
I have an overlapping tooth that needs a crown-- tooth needs to be straightened first, as the crown will not fit due to the overlap. Can Invisalign be used to correct overlapping teeth, and is it possible to use invisalign just on the l...
thyroida | Last answer
Last year I changed dentists. The new dentist pointed out that tooth #5 had a cracked filling. I've known about this for a dozen years, at least, and have told previous dentists that it had never caused me any problems and I'd worry abou...
JazzmanS400 | Last answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...
May 21 by John C Hagan III, MD, FACS, FAAOBlank