Dental Health Expert Forum
About This Forum:

Questions in the Dental Health forum are answered by Dr. Jerome Tsang. Topics covered include bridges, cavities, crowns, and x-rays.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
By Monkeyshine50
I received my first set of false teeth about 1 year ago, but that set did not fit right so they had to remake them. ...
By basset11
Cracked my tooth in January 2014, due to expense of dental implant had to put off until I rounded up the cash. Durin...
By jkinpan
I have been experiencing sensitivity to sweets in both sides of my mouth, on the top. Xrays were taken and the dentis...
jkarenkMar 22
By Monikalln
Hello I have severe pain under my crown, my gums are swollen around the crown and are also sore, the most extreme pai...
7944580_tn?1395634175
By Duckkk
Hi! So I'm 21 and still have two baby teeth. I used to have three but one fell out leaving me with this huge gap in t...
By parveenchoudhry
Hello, i have patches on the side of my tounge since 2 years. My doctor told me this is can...
By Soniafalcon
Is it safe to visit the dentist and be pregnant? I a worried because i had open heart surgery 24 years ago. My gum is...
By micahhissong
I'm 19 years old, and I have tooth decay on two of my teeth, however one is more noticeable than the other. Here i...
By walkingaway
Sorry for my bad english.. I brush my teeth every day. My dental hygiene is excellent. I have one question: All...
By keithcrawford
Hi,I have this circle chip on the middle of my front tooth. It looks like my enamel has broken off. You can see it wh...
nt014Mar 21
By nt014
After a root canal 1+ yrs ago on #18 I have had this leaking on the left side of my mouth. The symptoms vary. Sometim...
By Sloughing
For two years now I have had sloughing in my mouth. It feels like there is swelling of the gums and sometimes it is u...
By ApX
Okay, I am a 25 year old female. Before anyone asks, yes I took care of my teeth, but this still happened. When I was...
By BrittBunny90
I'm having what I believe to be a TMJ flare up. Is it normal for teeth to be more sensitive? Gum pain? Toothache?
By ACPlummer
I've been on antibiotics 3 X, every time I'm done, infection comes back, even after tooth extraction. Please see deta...
jerry_DMar 14
31bMar 06
31bFeb 19
By 31b Blank
I am a 31 year old female with overcrowded teeth and moderate plaque. No matter how much i brush , my mouth emits a s...
By Karock
Hi, my husband's dentist recently performed a root canal. Just before the dentist finished, the file broke off in my...
By Rapunzilla
Hello. I recently had a dental cleaning and everything was good, besides needing my wisdom teeth taken out because of...
By bb537
I took my daughter into a dentist yesterday with a swollen right side of her face. It is painful and warm to the touc...
By Damibai
I had a large upper molar removed last Wednesday with an emergency dentist, was still in pain so rang the helpline an...
This Forum's Experts
540545_tn?1377626518
Jerome Tsang, DDSBlank
Irvine Modern Dentistry
Irvine, CA
MedHelp Health Answers
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703