Dental Health Expert Forum
About This Forum:

Questions in the Dental Health forum are answered by Dr. Jerome Tsang. Topics covered include bridges, cavities, crowns, and x-rays.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
By calbright
I noticed that I have a cut underneath my tongue on the bottom of my mouth on the gums, what could of caused the cu...
By Jenny Wren
You replied to my last post about the lump on the roof of my mouth. You think that it may be maxillary tori. If that ...
By scroby1
Hello and thank you for your time. I went to my dentist on Wednesday morning to have a filling put in. When he inject...
By Baseball1221
Well basically the past 3 months i haven't been up to par. Started as a worry about diabetes (sister has it, so i get...
By Valfrancis
I noticed when I woke up this morning that I had a few red spots on my soft palate. They seem like small cuts, and th...
By zerocool1
Hi, Doctor I have receding gums but with no visible inflammation (i.e. redness/bleeding). I believe the receding g...
By osbornear19
I had my lower impacted wisdom tooth extracted one week ago. I am still experiencing a rather large amount of pain t...
By Natasha686
So I've had a problem on my upper g for maybe 2 days. I'm really concerned because I don't remember getting it. It i...
wxcwmanJan 09
wxcwmanJan 09
wxcwmanJan 08
By wxcwman
Hello. I've been struggling with mouth problems for the past three months. I've seen a pathologist, infectous disease...
By vdng35
Hi, Just yesterday the area above my left wisdom tooth began to swell. At first it was a little annoying, but now ...
By billspink
I had a root canal and crown done about six months ago. Afterward I had some discomfort and had an xray done and the ...
By juntos
Went to Dentist will be a week tomorrow my face still swollen, tender to the touch including the upper lip and left s...
By epicorn
well I have an Abscees In the front of My mouth and im on antibiotics for it . Im a cannabis smoker and smoke Bongs (...
By mybabytwins
I have been chewing tobacco for over 20 years. I do go to a dentist for a cleaning and check up twice a year however ...
georgealiasDec 30, 2013
Jerome Tsang, DDS Dec 15, 2013
By liz1sawesome
How do i get my teeth super white without bleach
Vallen24Jan 03
georgealiasDec 30, 2013
Steffany111Dec 26, 2013
By Vallen24
So my gums are swollen, red, and feeling loose, i cant even brush without a mouth full of blood. Idk what to do.. and...
By Betz323
My husband had his teeth removed and is in pain. I have a one time question on usage of old medication. Is it safe ...
1673665_tn?1304114810
By Mariusnozz
Hey there , i have a small white spot under my tongue like in the back of my tongue ( the spot it is round and it has...
By Beaozi
I'm going to Utah next week for a ski trip and am very worried that this could be a problem. I've never beer had anyt...
By some1pleasehelp
Communities Expert Forums Health Tools Friends Full Site Logout GERD (ACID REFLUX) COMMUNITY bad rotten s...
This Forum's Experts
540545_tn?1377626518
Jerome Tsang, DDSBlank
Irvine Modern Dentistry
Irvine, CA
MedHelp Health Answers
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979