Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Dental Health Forum

Questions in the Dental Health forum are answered by Dr. Jerome Tsang. Topics covered include bridges, cavities, crowns, and x-rays.
Hello! My name is Owen. I'm 15 years old and will be having my bottom wisdom teeth extracted mid June. After an examination by my oral...
My wife has a ceramic bridge which came loose! We purchased glass ionomer cement (powder and liquid) for recementation. There is a GOOD a...
i have a question on behalf of my mom, she's 65 years old. The dentist told her that almost all of her teeth on her upper jaw will be ext...
I'm almost 17 weeks pregnant. And my wisdom teeth are coming in. I already all of one on my lower left side. My husband wants me to go tr...
I had recently enrolled with this Company call Ameriplan from a referral dentalhealthsavings.blogspot.com .. As anyone, I hesitated at fi...
Best looking & most comfortable flexible Partial denture options & prices. Pro's & Con's. Sunflex,Duraflex,Valplast q
Popular Resources
If you suffer from frequent headaches, jaw clicking and popping ear pain, you may have TMJ. Top dentist Hamidreza Nassery, DMD, has the best TMJ treatments for you.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.
Herpes spreads by oral, vaginal and anal sex.
STIs are the most common cause of genital sores.
Condoms are the most effective way to prevent HIV and STDs.