Aa
A
A
Close

Depersonalization/ Derealization Group

For people who Suffer from Depersonalization or Derealization. Please join so we can help one another. XOXOX

1 - 20 (of 10) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I think I have Derealization for the pass 4 weeks I have felt that I have been in a dream and I'm walking outside of my body, lightheaded and not able to feel my body confused and that I'm going to pass out all the time this has been goi...
Mikelight480 | Posted
Hello forum! I've had this very weird feeling now for a few months....it's hard to describe....it's like I'm living outside of my body. Often it's a dizzing, un-sure, un-balanced feeling. It's like living in a cloud. My eye-site is...
Randy8569 | Last answer
I've been suffering derealization due to anxiety, it's been at its worst for about a month now! I take Zoloft 50mg and I'm attending my first psychologist appointment next Tuesday...I hate feeling this way :( it's strange but still very ...
Kaylah_Jayde | Posted
SPREAD AWARENESS ABOUT DEPERSONALIZATION No one knows what depersonalization is, and it is a big problem. My psychologist had no clue how to deal with me. I’m trying to put together a pamphlet of different people’s experiences and hand ...
oliveyou93 | Posted
Heres my story, I used to have very bad OCD, but it sort of faded as the years went by. Im not really into the whole drinking and weed thing but ill admit iv tried it a few times. Which is probably how i got here, a week ago i got pressu...
Yildiz1111 | Last answer
I am new in this group. I need support, because my panic attacks are out of control and I'm going for therapy starting tomorrow. Where are the rest of the posts here?!
mixed up | Last answer
Hello. Thanks for taking the time to read my post. I have been suffering from DP for about six months, and it is the worst thing I have experienced in my life. About six years ago, I went to a psychiatrist because I was having pan...
MatthewDeMateo | Last answer
1323357_tn?1274826939
ok so about 2 months ago i had a really bad panick attack from a bad trip ( i do not smoke pot this was just an occasion) and ever since then i have had adrenaline rushes through my body, have been shaky basically all the symptoms of anx...
luke1691 | Posted
Hello. I have been dealing with this for a couple years. I went years without it. I also had it for 5 years as a teenager and then it went away and i dont know why or how. but it came back when i turned 40. I wanted to ask if anyon...
lucille67 | Last answer
A
A
Recent Activity