Aa
A
A
Close

Depression/Mental Health Forum

This forum is for questions and support pertaining to mental health issues such as: Anger, Dementia, Depression, Family Problems, Memory Problems, Personality Disorders, Phobias, Schizophrenia, Transitions and Work Problems.

41 - 60 (of 6813) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I have been to Dr. A for years and have taken SSRI's on and off. The best was Celexa and did great on it for a year. It just made me have trouble waking up and made me late to work every morning. Then I moved and went to a new psychiatri...
aCakes | Last answer
Can I still take my lexapro for depression and anxiety? Can o take vicodin or soma still? I'm in week 4 I think.
jwestie | Posted
okay so my doctor i see regularly has is attempting to switch me off my olanzpine tablets(taking 15 mgs a day) and putting me on an injection of rispardol but cutting both my morning dose and night dose in half what should i expect when...
jonny__begood | Last answer
My wife of 28 years divorced me I have tried everything to get over this but I find myself constantly depressed and suicidal . I can't fight much longer . I'm tired because being active is the only thing that helps but I'm fading fast ...
Guitar61 | Last answer
5330867_tn?1366529933
Ok so I used to cut/burn and be very depressed but I have stopped. But for some reason now its like I just get this thing that suddenly hits me and I'm depressed or angry or sad or I get very very annoyed. And when I'm just with my frien...
fluffinmuffin13 | Last answer
I am from Greece so sorry for my english! I am 21 years old, female. I've always had fears and obsessions: when I was a child (from 3 to 12 years old) I was afraid that burglars would break into our house at night, I was terrified about...
terina123 | Last answer
Zoloft worked well for two years for my anxiety. Was taking 100 mgs a day. Then i decided to taper off to 50 mgs. 3 months later my symptoms are back. So my doc decided to switch to lexapro. Bad side effects even after 1 month of taking...
john275111 | Last answer
I live a 16 hour drive from my father and his wife. My father divorced my mother about 13 years ago. He spent about 10 years with many different women. Last year he remarried. My father has suffered from depression for about 30 years....
daughter2249 | Last answer
Is it possible to get a mild form of serotonin syndrome from taking Buspar 10mg twice a day and also smoking some concentrated THC (wax)? This thought has come and gone for me for a few weeks because I haven't felt the same ever since. I...
dh123423 | Last answer
I am suffering from depression for a secret I have kept, and I can't seem to cope with it. It is embarassing but I need help. Anyway, when I was 12 years old I was going through a phase where I was discovering my sexuality. I remember...
extremely_depressed | Last answer
I catch my 46 year old boyfriend, cleaning his self out, with his hand then smelling it. he does this alot, what could be the reason? I`m female, .
kitkat930 | Last answer
1980932_tn?1335111863
I am 74 and male, currently suffering with depression. My GP looks as if he is successfully treating it. During many hours of a crying time, my whole life spread before me. I realised that I had many trauma's (7). I realised that I suffe...
dubba70 | Last answer
Hi im a 23 year old male, My mind frame is always good However for the past month ive been suffering from something that’s keeping my mind racing at 100mph. I used to smoke cannabis occasionally for 2 years, I quit due to a few bad e...
ppatel | Last answer
Hello. I'm always afraid of getting HIV. I don't do drugs nor unprotected sex. but I get scared all the time. I went to the dentist and I can't stop thinking that the tools infected me. HIV experts told me that its zero risk. And. ...
dave640 | Last answer
I havebeen taking 12.5 paxil cr and lorapam for 11 months for PTSD due to incest and rape. I am 65 years old. Dr has been reducing lorazapam from 1mg 2x daily to .5mg daily(cut in half and taken 2x daily). When reducing the paxil cr t...
One14carrot | Last answer
I am suffering from Paxil withdrawals. Below is more information that the doctors won't tell you!!! Tell your Doctors, and perhaps they will make the connection! How hard has it been for you to wean yourself from Paxil? It's as agoni...
Jaime | Last answer
I was put on Celexa in March for depression & anxiety. Right from the start I noticed my forearms would ache, I would have to massage the muscles due to the aching. The ache is especially bad when I awake in the morning. I mentioned thi...
Northcoast | Last answer
I’m after some advice about potential hallucinations…I have OCD, and GAD, and im convinced I suffer from either BP or Schizophrenia, but my PDoc disagrees, especially with the Schizophrenia. I’m always checking if I see things out of ...
deniro69 | Last answer
Dr., I've suffered from anxiety most of my life. My mother withdrew me from preschool when I was 4 because of anxiety. It wasn't until I was in college in the 90's, when anxiety started to become understood in the general medical co...
typ0 | Last answer
Hi, I just wanted some advice, for some time now I have been suffering from seeing/hearing random images/noises while falling asleep - which has not concerned me. The things I see are when my eyes are closed, and normally the noises/s...
deniro69 | Last answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now