Aa
A
A
Close
Depression/Mental Health Forum
This forum is for questions and support pertaining to mental health issues such as: Anger, Dementia, Depression, Family Problems, Memory Problems, Personality Disorders, Phobias, Schizophrenia, Transitions and Work Problems.
61 - 80 (of 6813) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I had asked a few questions last week and very much appreciated your answers, now could you please give me your opinion of my last two qu...
2 answers |
Ive suffered from anxiety for years and tried many things. The only thing that seemed to help was klonopin taken once or twice a weak fo...
1 answer |
Hi Again, Sorry to post this so soon after another question, but its another 4 weeks until I see my PDoc so wanted some advice. My mai...
3 answers |
My psych NP canceled my appointment for today and, I don't know why but I feel so angry but also sad and hurt. It's the first time this ...
5 answers |
For the second year, I am experiencing disturbing symptoms that as of yet have been undiagnosed and I am feeling desperate. One day abo...
4 answers |
I've been on Effexor XR for over 10 yrs and currently taking 150mg/day. My doc wants to put me on Pristiq as it has less side effects tha...
2 answers |
dr deushmuhl Iam writing in response to your last answer you stated to reduce dosage by .25 remaining at the 3 tablet schedule so i was ...
1 answer |
thank you for your help my question is do i decrease my pill by halfing the0.5 for thre to four weeks, also do i drop it off morning, aft...
2 answers |
I am on a dosage of .50 every six hours 3 xs a day for eight years quartered ths same dosage after some medical problems doc had me take...
1 answer |
1336302 tn?1275689185
I take Venlafaxine(Effexor) 37.5mg in the morning, and Olanzipine(Zyprexia)5mg in the evening. I very much want to come off these drugs ...
3 answers |
I currently take depakote 1000mg, seroqual 400xr, zoloft 250 mg and 1mg halodol . they cause me to eat more and I am over weight . I sta...
1 answer |
Hi Doctor, About two months ago I weened off of paxil after taking it for a year. When I was able to stop taking the medication, it seem...
5 answers |
Hello, I was on clonazepam for about a year for generalized anxiety disorder. I am also on citalopram and buspirone. I decided to ta...
2 answers |
im a 16 yr old male and last year (when i was 15) i was taking 2 vicodin a day (6 hours apart never at one time) for 3 months (7.5/750 mg...
4 answers |
1635546 tn?1309792258
Hi,i have seen therapists off&on since i was15.most recent diagnosis severeanxiety,agoraphobia&majordepression,i seen about5different the...
2 answers |
After a very difficult divorce I began a FWB (friends with benefits) relationship with a long term male friend (10+ year friendship) Our...
1 answer |
Hi. I am a schizophrenic male. A while before I get schizophrenia, can't remember how long before. This event occured. It was somewhe...
3 answers |
I have been diagnosed with a panic disorder and had many different symptoms. My newest one is a tingling tickling sensation in my body ...
6 answers |
Hello, I am writing to ask for help as to how I should deal with a conflicting situation. As a child at 5 yrs, I was involved in "p...
3 answers |
Ok my question is if some medication can COMPLETELY change who a person is. My”wife” has BPD and Aspergers, she also is the worst procras...
2 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now