Aa
A
A
Close

Depression/Mental Health Forum

This forum is for questions and support pertaining to mental health issues such as: Anger, Dementia, Depression, Family Problems, Memory Problems, Personality Disorders, Phobias, Schizophrenia, Transitions and Work Problems.

101 - 120 (of 6813) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I am 16 years old and have been prescribed 1mg lorazepam for occasional anxiety. I don't take them often and each time has been spread out, generally they seem to work enough for me to calm down. However, after failed attempts of my puls...
  Posted
hello doc i want to ask a direct question i got my blood work and i found out i have high sgpt and sgot i am taking seroxat for 6 months is this the cause can seroxat higher sgpt and sgot P.S i did all types for hepatitis and all are...
  Posted
Ive been on Effexor XR 75mg for about 5 years. I stupidly went cold turkey this past June. I had the "brain shivers" panic attacks and heart palpitations for about a month after stopping. I would take Xanax .25mg-.5mg on and off to co...
  Posted
Hi! I used to stare at people's genitals for about 11 years starting at age 10. One day my ex-boss told me to look at people in the eyes so I started to avoid looking at those areas. I just want to know why I did it. Can it be related...
  Posted
Basically I've been having this issue for about a week now and it's really concerning me as it's beginning to effect my every day life. Last weekend I was taking pictures with a friend at a wedding and I had one of those odd experiences...
  Posted
I will try to keep this short, but the history of my problems reach way back so forgive me if it gets long: Ever since I can remember I have cried easily. Very easily. Now, I pretty much have it under control but still feel it comin...
  Posted
Hi doc.I am 21 years old,i take luvox,a benzodiaepine to sleep better ,and klonopin.I have been suffering since i was 13.But only when i went to college at 19 i started seeing a shrink.I suffer from ,depression,axniety. The thing is,ev...
  Posted
My wife has times when her body temperature drops incredibly low. Its is shocking just how cold she really does get. During these times, she goes totally MAD. Mean, Violent, Vicious, and destructive to her self and everybody and every...
  Posted
I am 39 year old male. I have been suffering from the following symptoms since my childhood and no doctor seems to figure out what the problem is. Those symptoms are significantly affecting my ability to focus, to communicate with people...
  Posted
1330182 tn?1279819500
Hello! I am a 41 female who is a long time anxiety sufferer.. I have been on SSRI's for approx 10 years, I started having problems with my anxiety again when I switched from Zoloft to Prozac. I was on Prozac from 1/06 to 11/08. I stopped...
  Posted
My 9 year old has lived with his father since he was 4 1/2. When his father and I were together, he had anger issues and was mentally abusive. His father managed to get primary custody, even though we have joint custody, because at the t...
  Posted
My mom has been having lots of headaches recently and was put on neurontin. She sometimes takes xanax. Are these two drugs safe to be taken together or should she not take the xanax. I read where some peole substitute neurontin for xan...
  Posted
I posted on here, probably a month ago, about the issues I've been having with anxiety. You advised me to seek professional counseling and I'm proud to say that I did so. Finally talked to my doctor about the anxiety and he wrote me a ...
  Posted
Hi, I'm a 35 year old female and have always been in excellent health. However, since my son was born 6 months ago, I have not been feeling as well as usual. I had a fairly significant bleed from my c-section wound just after being rel...
  Posted
1 took serequel 50-100 mg on and off for 10 years and have been on celexa steady for the last 10 years. Last year I started waking up with tongue protrusion and grimmicing at night. My doc took me off serequel and haven't had any problem...
  Posted
I have been taking Effexor XR for a total of about three months including the transition from 37.5 miligrams up to 150 miligrams but am weening myself back off of it. I still had some 75 miligrams left so I started taking them about a w...
  Posted
I was wondering if someone touched a surface that had traces of DRIED semen on it, would the semen transfer onto the person's hand? I have been wondering this because i seem to be bothered by it and feel i may become ocd.
  Posted
1320244 tn?1274374934
Hi.. Im 16, just starting my GSCE's and im in desprete need of help.. I cannot do my work very well unless I'm in a VERY quiet room, with only one person in the room to help me {teacher} and even when theres only one or two more people ...
  Posted
I was on Zyprexa for over 15 years after doctors had tried numerous anxiety/depression medicines without positive results. I was convinced that it was a bad drug and I should quit taking it a year ago even though I was happy and just ne...
  Posted
Hello my name is John and I have been having trouble with anxiety since February 2010, some days are good but other days are bad its up and down. I am very hesitant about taking SSRI's. I tried one 20mg Celexa and it was the worst expe...
  Posted
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...
May 21 by John C Hagan III, MD, FACS, FAAOBlank