Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Depression/Mental Health Forum

This forum is for questions and support pertaining to mental health issues such as: Anger, Dementia, Depression, Family Problems, Memory Problems, Personality Disorders, Phobias, Schizophrenia, Transitions and Work Problems.
I take Venlafaxine(Effexor) 37.5mg in the morning, and Olanzipine(Zyprexia)5mg in the evening. I very much want to come off these drugs ...
Hi Doctor, About two months ago I weened off of paxil after taking it for a year. When I was able to stop taking the medication, it seem...
im a 16 yr old male and last year (when i was 15) i was taking 2 vicodin a day (6 hours apart never at one time) for 3 months (7.5/750 mg...
Hi. I am a schizophrenic male. A while before I get schizophrenia, can't remember how long before. This event occured. It was somewhe...
I have been diagnosed with a panic disorder and had many different symptoms. My newest one is a tingling tickling sensation in my body ...
Hello, I am writing to ask for help as to how I should deal with a conflicting situation. As a child at 5 yrs, I was involved in "p...
Popular Resources
15 signs that it’s more than just the blues
Can depression and anxiety cause heart disease? Get the facts in this Missouri Medicine report.
Simple, drug-free tips to banish the blues.
A guide to 10 common phobias.
Are there grounds to recommend coffee consumption? Recent studies perk interest.
For many, mental health care is prohibitively expensive. Dr. Rebecca Resnik provides a guide on how to find free or reduced-fee treatment in your area