Aa
A
A
Close

Depression: Support For Families Community

This patient support community is for anyone with a loved one that suffers from depression, Bipolar Disorder, panic attacks, generalized anxiety, or any other mental health issues or mood disorders.

1 - 20 (of 116) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I'm 25 years old. My dad passed away in January of 2013. It was fairly sudden. He was diagnosed with leukemia 9 months before. After going through another round of chemo, he seemed fine. Tired, but fine. He had just gotten back from a bu...
lmhund10 | Posted
I am new at this and sharing my experience online or anything. I am hoping for some honest, kind, helpful suggestions and thoughts. I beg you not to be judgmental and critical. My daughter is 21. She is a dramatic, compassionate, person...
Pb73 | Last answer
I have been with my depressed friend for almost two years now and we were open with each other about his depression from day 1. I've been supporting them all the way through, but I'm the only one who knows and I know I can't help him rec...
17skepticalbooks | Posted
Over the years I have become a custom to dealing with my moms mood swings and depression. Every year she talks about sucide at least for a month. Most of the time I can count on her mood to just get better out of no where and truly have ...
UnsureMS | Last answer
My son is 24 and is on eplipsy medication but in recent years he tries to anny and pick arpuements with us all day long over nothing like forgetting to put sugar in his tea that will be a whole morning argument., He accuses us of lying ...
Jimbo63 | Last answer
May 17, 2015 .. I lost my father .. I don't really know how to "greive" the best thing I can do is not think about the fact that my dad is gone .. here is my background story : My mother was 16 , my father 17 . My mom grew up in a...
Taaylooor | Last answer
My husband constantly goes in the guest room, the room that only supposed to be for guests. He is constantly in that room playing video games. Thats all he does. I want to burn his ps vita. Guess what: HE SAYS HE SPENDS TIME WITH ME!...
Kinglionblink | Last answer
My father in law is severely depressed. The back story is that the only family he has is a daughter, son (my husband), myself and a grandson. His wife of 20 something years was caught cheating last year and is no longer in the picture. H...
Alweed | Last answer
My 20 year old son attempted suicide last week. He refuses to admit to anyone other than me that that's what he did which led to drs in the hospital to think he was delusional possibly psychotic. He is home now and refuses to talk to ...
MamaBear522 | Last answer
I'm 18 and I'm a female. My parents recently divorced and being close to them I took it really hard. I hate change, so the move ripped me apart. I have been in a relationship for almost a year and a half now and since I moved from my old...
teenageworrier876 | Last answer
Tooth number 4 has decay and I have a question. Could this tooth be affecting my ear. The tooth doesn't hurt but my ear has a constant draining sense tion when my teeth a closed. Is is possible for a tooth to cause tenitus symptoms?
Wesvester | Last answer
I am a 17 year old guy. I really enjoy doing things with family, but at the same time I really value my alone time. One of the things I do when I'm alone is play video games, but I often let my playing negatively effect my time manageme...
JacobKE | Last answer
we are 6 siblings(3 boys and 3 girls) and i am the 5th one.. my appearance is quite different from my 2 sisters, so everyone keeps on comparing me externally and internally. We never had a picture together cause it's making me jealous, ...
notarandomgirl | Last answer
My mom has been gradually declining and avoiding social contact, even with family. She is 75 years old and in good physical health. Her mood is generally positive, although my dad says she can become quite negative at times. Medically, s...
ToniMcF | Posted
My friend appears to be in a constant manic state. She has been awake for three days, talkative, hyper, bouncing off the walls really but this is constant. She will sleep a couple hours a week and the rest of the time she's bouncing off ...
JOYre1979 | Last answer
My situation is complicated..I have stage 4 breast cancer..I started 75 mg twice a day of generic wellbutrin..bupropion..I have been feeling sad and asked the Nurse practitioner if after 10 weeks if I should keep it the same 150 mg a day...
Susanj45 | Posted
i was with 2 men. the 1st i slept with in july and the first week of august. 2nd man i slept with from august 8/9th until now. the first day of my lmp was august 19th/20th with me thinking i would be due around may 27th But my doctor gav...
tanishaaaa | Last answer
I am not sure I am writing this in the correct place since I just joined! My son is almost 19, he graduated from High School this last June- getting him through High School was a real struggle! 13 years ago my older son who had major bi-...
karinleah | Last answer
I've recently lost my mum and I have 7 other brothers and sister. And I help look after them. For dome reason I font feel effected by the loss of my mum. And I look after.my niece and nephew. My sister mentally and emotionally hurts me. ...
shaz6209 | Last answer
I have a family member in the Fort Lauderdale area on Medicare, but he's looking for any doctor. His Psychiatrist took away his xanax, gave him an antihistamine to replace it. He's on an antidepressant and xanax for years, in his 70's, s...
streamline569 | Last answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Depression: Support For Families Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...