Depression: Support For Families Community
About This Community:

This patient support community is for anyone with a loved one that suffers from depression, Bipolar Disorder, panic attacks, generalized anxiety, or any other mental health issues or mood disorders.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
By Kinglionblink
My husband constantly goes in the guest room, the room that only supposed to be for guests. He is constantly in that ...
itchwitchAug 06
By Wesvester
Tooth number 4 has decay and I have a question. Could this tooth be affecting my ear. The tooth doesn't hurt but my e...
By Alweed
My father in law is severely depressed. The back story is that the only family he has is a daughter, son (my husband)...
By Jimbo63
My son is 24 and is on eplipsy medication but in recent years he tries to anny and pick arpuements with us all day lo...
gemme771Jul 17
By JacobKE
I am a 17 year old guy. I really enjoy doing things with family, but at the same time I really value my alone time. O...
By notarandomgirl
we are 6 siblings(3 boys and 3 girls) and i am the 5th one.. my appearance is quite different from my 2 sisters, so ...
By ToniMcF
My mom has been gradually declining and avoiding social contact, even with family. She is 75 years old and in good ph...
By JOYre1979
My friend appears to be in a constant manic state. She has been awake for three days, talkative, hyper, bouncing off ...
By Susanj45
My situation is complicated..I have stage 4 breast cancer..I started 75 mg twice a day of generic wellbutrin..bupropi...
By tanishaaaa Blank
i was with 2 men. the 1st i slept with in july and the first week of august. 2nd man i slept with from august 8/9th u...
By MamaBear522 Blank
My 20 year old son attempted suicide last week. He refuses to admit to anyone other than me that that's what he did ...
Dee1956Feb 14
BrightBodSep 09, 2014
Jinx_777Jul 03, 2014
dmarie67Mar 28, 2014
joAnn614Apr 20, 2012
By karinleah Blank
I am not sure I am writing this in the correct place since I just joined! My son is almost 19, he graduated from High...
By UnsureMS Blank
Over the years I have become a custom to dealing with my moms mood swings and depression. Every year she talks about ...
shaz6209Jan 20
By shaz6209 Blank
I've recently lost my mum and I have 7 other brothers and sister. And I help look after them. For dome reason I font ...
By streamline569 Blank
I have a family member in the Fort Lauderdale area on Medicare, but he's looking for any doctor. His Psychiatrist too...
Layla1971Jan 24
S_ChaneyJan 17
katha41Jan 12
By katha41 Blank
My husband and I are parents to a 17 year old girl who is a senior in high school. In August of 2013, she started to...
JillbyNov 03, 2014
By pimms1985 Blank
I am in need of help. I suspect my wife has depression, because she has suffered with it before in the form of pnd...
BubulousOct 22, 2014
By needhelp190909 Blank
I am in desperate need of help. My sister got an eye condition around a year ago now, at first it wasn't too bad, the...
evewisewomanOct 20, 2014
By Gladyskravitz1 Blank
is it safe for someone to stop taking Prestiq and switch to Celexa or Lexapro? The prestiq is not working. Any and ...
BubulousOct 19, 2014
By kleigh1968 Blank
My son is 26 recently married. Growing up he did have anger issues toward me, he didn't say tonight on the phone but...
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Depression: Support For Families Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...
May 21 by John C Hagan III, MD, FACS, FAAOBlank
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank