Aa
A
A
Close
Depression: Support For Families Community
This patient support community is for anyone with a loved one that suffers from depression, Bipolar Disorder, panic attacks, generalized anxiety, or any other mental health issues or mood disorders.
1 - 20 (of 108) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I am new at this and sharing my experience online or anything. I am hoping for some honest, kind, helpful suggestions and thoughts. I beg...
3 answers |
I have been with my depressed friend for almost two years now and we were open with each other about his depression from day 1. I've been...
Over the years I have become a custom to dealing with my moms mood swings and depression. Every year she talks about sucide at least for ...
3 answers |
May 17, 2015 .. I lost my father .. I don't really know how to "greive" the best thing I can do is not think about the fact that my dad...
3 answers |
My father in law is severely depressed. The back story is that the only family he has is a daughter, son (my husband), myself and a grand...
2 answers |
My 20 year old son attempted suicide last week. He refuses to admit to anyone other than me that that's what he did which led to drs in ...
3 answers |
I'm 18 and I'm a female. My parents recently divorced and being close to them I took it really hard. I hate change, so the move ripped me...
3 answers |
we are 6 siblings(3 boys and 3 girls) and i am the 5th one.. my appearance is quite different from my 2 sisters, so everyone keeps on co...
1 answer |
My mom has been gradually declining and avoiding social contact, even with family. She is 75 years old and in good physical health. Her m...
My friend appears to be in a constant manic state. She has been awake for three days, talkative, hyper, bouncing off the walls really but...
1 answer |
I am not sure I am writing this in the correct place since I just joined! My son is almost 19, he graduated from High School this last Ju...
9 answers |
I have a family member in the Fort Lauderdale area on Medicare, but he's looking for any doctor. His Psychiatrist took away his xanax, ga...
1 answer |
My husband and I are parents to a 17 year old girl who is a senior in high school. In August of 2013, she started to show some odd behav...
4 answers |
I am in need of help. I suspect my wife has depression, because she has suffered with it before in the form of pnd. Earlier in the yea...
1 answer |
I am in desperate need of help. My sister got an eye condition around a year ago now, at first it wasn't too bad, then in around March he...
1 answer |
is it safe for someone to stop taking Prestiq and switch to Celexa or Lexapro? The prestiq is not working. Any and all answers will be ...
1 answer |
My son is 26 recently married. Growing up he did have anger issues toward me, he didn't say tonight on the phone but I got the impressio...
1 answer |
967045 tn?1378403273
Briefly - my husband had a severe depressive episode 5 months ago. We were on a cruise & we were put off in Cozumel and I had to find our...
1 answer |
Hello all. I am a usual poster in the prostate cancer forum as I am a caregiver for my dad who was diagnosed last November. Let me prov...
5 answers |
My husband has been suffering with depression for over a year now. He lost a friend in a tragic motorbike accident 2 year ago. He ran a k...
2 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Depression: Support For Families Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...