Aa
A
A
Close
Depression: Support For Families Community
This patient support community is for anyone with a loved one that suffers from depression, Bipolar Disorder, panic attacks, generalized anxiety, or any other mental health issues or mood disorders.
21 - 40 (of 113) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
My son is 26 recently married. Growing up he did have anger issues toward me, he didn't say tonight on the phone but I got the impressio...
1 answer |
967045 tn?1378403273
Briefly - my husband had a severe depressive episode 5 months ago. We were on a cruise & we were put off in Cozumel and I had to find our...
1 answer |
Hello all. I am a usual poster in the prostate cancer forum as I am a caregiver for my dad who was diagnosed last November. Let me prov...
5 answers |
My husband has been suffering with depression for over a year now. He lost a friend in a tragic motorbike accident 2 year ago. He ran a k...
2 answers |
3142113 tn?1343383232
I have a younger brother who recently started behaving weird and saying irrelevant things which do not concern a normal person. he feel e...
4 answers |
8066593 tn?1404998963
I no that depression is an illness as i have had slight depression myself on a couple of occassions and no i would not wish it on anyone....
1 answer |
I just recently lost my sister in July 2013 in a car accident. I was in the car with her, she was driving. I am having serious difficulti...
7 answers |
I just finished a conversation over the phone with my niece who is in South America and she started asking questions about a friend who s...
2 answers |
Hi, Before my wife and I got married, she has always thought that she is having some serious illness whenever she felt unwell or disco...
3 answers |
Hello all. Id like to first thank each and everyone of you for this service it is appreciated. I think I am posting in the right section ...
4 answers |
657231 tn?1453836403
I am concerned. I have a family member that stopped taking their antidepressant medications. He feels that he is okay without them, and t...
6 answers |
I have has the worst year this year. It started with my stepdad always being just so rude and hateful to me, then my best friend turned h...
1 answer |
started taking 10mg of Lexapro 2 days ago and its like I have Jelly Arms and Legs. Is this a common side effect?
901222 tn?1399146474
I am a single mom of two teens. I struggle with a severe form of spinal arthritis. Feeling a bit better. Still depressed with another med...
2 answers |
7729616 tn?1393799092
Hi I don't want to come off sounding like a wreck, but... A little about me - my name is Jo and I was diagnosed with Hashimoto's Thyro...
4 answers |
Hey yall, so I've got a situation I'm in, and its kind of hard to explain. So here's some back story: I'm 22, and have a 3 month old d...
This year, a lot of depressing things have been happening. My brother had to be sent to the hospital twice for atempting to kill my f...
4 answers |
Hello. My name is Megan, it's nice to meet you. I hope anyone can give me some advice. You see, I think it started the summer of 2012....
1 answer |
My daughter is transitioning from lexapro to prozac. She suffers from clinical depression...diagnosed over 1.5 years ago. She seems wor...
3 answers |
1687929 tn?1319429611
I met my ex fiancé when I was 17 yrs old. In 2007 We dated for three months before I went off to college. He had a 4 yr old son I was de...
4 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Depression: Support For Families Community Resources