Aa
A
A
Close

Depression and Anxiety Group

Group to support and relate to those who are pleagued with these horrible symptoms. Want to be like a family for those who dont have a family support Group. Share what has helped and what hasn't

1 - 20 (of 30) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
From a news story I read on the internet last night: "She had everything you would ever want. She had a great job with great pay and benefits. She had a nice car and a nice house, both paid for. She had a great husband and two great ...
brice1967 | Posted
Hi I suffer with health anxiety have done for 7 months now does any one have areal sense of fear I am off balance my legs are jelly I get dizzy I always think Iam dying now it's a brain tumor I am on 5lots of meds sometimes they help I g...
jaygo | Posted
hi i am new in this group find out from a doctor i have anxiety and depression they called it situantional anxiety and depression.he precribed me Zoloft on Sept 14th was nervious before taking it did have some side effects but went awa...
amylou887 | Last answer
On new medications for depression and anxiety (Zoloft,Xanax) for 1 1/2 months. First menstrual cycle was 2 days longer that usual, and this cycle I'm a few days late. Anybody else have similar issues with irregular menstruation with eith...
knrmarion | Posted
8271896_tn?1403539357
Well, that didn't get far. My antidepressants seem to be working and I don't feel so down in the dumps. So, here I sit at this PC, nothing on TV....lonely.....at least I have my 3 bunnies , my indoor Duck (YES!!) and my indoor House Fin...
ChannahBracha | Posted
8271896_tn?1403539357
I have been feeling anxious and some what depressed so I went to a psychiatrist. He really put me off with the kind of questions he asked me....such as , had I ever had an abortion...??? WTH? It was really a wasted session because I d...
ChannahBracha | Posted
Guys i have an anxiety, the usual symptoms: feels like suffocating almost all the time, dizziness whenever i think about my anxiety, i always feel like i'm going to be crazy or dying whenever panic attack comes. Have you guys gone to a...
juankuripot | Last answer
For the month of June I was on Venlafaxine for my anxiety and depression, if any one has taken it before they will understand why I couldn't deal with it and was taken off it. Since then I have not been on any medication, but my anxiety ...
Lithiumlaced | Last answer
I've been taking about 30 or so mg off adderal for about the past 7 months almost daily, got kind of tolerant to it wen taking it almost every day then once i quit my job i started taking it less, then my tolerance went down, but now i n...
alexm244 | Posted
I have been divorced for 4 years with a 21 year old son that lives with his dad. My ex talks badly about me (I know even tho he denies it) My son 21 currently lives with him. Recently had a DUI, as well as an accident (small) and lost ...
angie844 | Last answer
please help me to get over this anxiety!! i develop this 2 years already..every time i go to the clinic or to any doctors for my medical check-up.Its freaking me out,, its like am nervous that it gives me a 160/80 BP reading..i hate this...
anxiety64 | Posted
5687220_tn?1372378915
I need help I am 22 years of age and have a three year old son four months ago I ended a six year relationship with my sons father. I ended it because it was an abusive relationship and wasn't fair on our son as I grew up in an environme...
cher0591 | Last answer
I'm an 18 yr old girl and I've been suffered from depression and anxiety since 16, even though I wasn't diagnosed with anxiety until this year. I just graduated from high school and start college in the fall, but they only way I can go i...
caitjade | Last answer
I have been fighting this when menopause set in. I cant stand the spaced out and unsteady feeling I get. Sometimes the only relief I get is to cry all day long. What a mess I am in is there any help?
MEAT25 | Last answer
I have suffered with anxiety for a couple of years now and feel it's getting worse and hard to control I also feel so down which is the depression creeping up my dad suffers with manic depression bipolar I'm so scared I'm getting what he...
debadee86 | Last answer
hi.. i m 22 and newly married. within one week of my newly married life, i came to know that my husband is speaking to another girl. he actually promised before marriage that she was nothing to him and he will never speak to her. i agree...
swetha886 | Last answer
I am starting my third week of taking Wellbutrin XL 150mg and Buspirone 30mg. My doctor assured me I would not gain weight but... wondering when does the effects of these medications hit? I thought the doc said in a few weeks. Any one ...
imagineblue | Last answer
i have been diagnosed with major depresion and general anxiety. I take abilify and venlaflaxine. my question is are either of those for anxiety cause i still have anxiety
crazyhazeynut | Last answer
I need an anxiety buddy! No one in my family or small group of friends understands what I'm going through. I'm not sure I do!
tigress127 | Last answer
I've been dealing with depression for almost 2 years now and I've been to the doctor many times and given many different anti-depressants but every time I take them for awhile, yes it does make me feel better and not sad all the time but...
Williamo614 | Last answer
A
A
Recent Activity
8271896_tn?1455116735
Blank
ChannahBracha uploaded new photos
Feb 10
Blank
JE55LEW 20mg citalipram now day 2 Comment
Oct 21
8271896_tn?1455116735