Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

bumps on male genitals

This summer, I noticed a bump on the shaft of my penis. When I touch it is like a miniature bean..not too hard and not too soft. It looked like a pimple because it had a white head, but when i squeezed it, it pierced the skin and popped out! It was black and beige and small. Recently, I found two more on the shaft of my penis and two on my testicules. They are the same things because when i squeeze them, the skin opens a little and the mini bean things try to pop out. What could this be?
3 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
i have to same problem..little skin colored bumps on shaft of penis and a few dry sensitive spots on my penis. thought they are sores but they go away. i found that if i use LUBRICANT alot, expecially astroglide i get these bumps. if i stop using the lube they go away mostly but i still see some there. doctor said it could be related to having too much or too little stumach acid from not eating healthy or eating at regular times ( sometimes i eat for the first time in the day after lunch then late dinner. never eat breakfast)
Helpful - 0
A few months ago i noticed one kinda big soft white bump on my testicles. I put drops on it, the drops are for getting rid of warts. It finnaly fell out. It was very soft and moist. Now there are tiny little ones appearing. There are tiny little skin colored bumps on the shaft of my penis. Mostly What are they? And what should i do? Now my g/f's mouth is changing the teste of her food. Could it be from that?
Helpful - 0
Hi,

You should not pick at the lesions as this could cause secondary bacterial infection.

This could be due to acne/pimples/ or infection of the hair follicles called folliculitis or some bacterial infection/ fungal infection or some skin nodules etc.

Nothing can be said with surety without having a look at the lesions.

It would be best to reconsult your doctor about your symptoms if they do not resolve and get a proper clinical examination.

Keep the area clean and wear clothes washed in a few drops of chlorhexidine preferably and dried in the sun.

You could take oral antihistamine or antiallergic medications for the itching.

Let us know about what your doctor advises.

Regards.
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Dermatology Community

Top Dermatology Answerers
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Learn to identify and prevent bites from summer’s most common pests.
Doctors argue for legislation to curb this dangerous teen trend in the latest Missouri Medicine report.
10 ways to keep your skin healthy all winter long
How to get rid of lumpy fat on your arms, hips, thighs and bottom
Diet “do’s” and “don’ts” for healthy, radiant skin.
Images of rashes caused by common skin conditions