Dermatology Medical Photos User Group
About This Group:

The Dermatology Medical Photos user group welcomes medically-relevant questions/photos regarding dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care. You must be 18+ years old to participate. By entering and/or posting you agree you are 18 years old or older and accept the guidelines listed above. Note: Failure to comply will result in deactivation of your account.

Founded by Med Help on November 20, 2012
28 members
Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
By sublime206
I have a few of these rashes, I had scabies several years ago and hoping they didn't come back. Regardless, I need to...
By BerniKebe
I developed rash on my hand at two different spots: on my right hand finger and at the root of my left thumb. The ras...
AntNeedoSep 10, 2013
By ruta516 Blank
I attached a picture. I'm 17 years old and has had this redish brown bump on my nose for over a year. It scabs up and...
By kriskin Blank
hi im 56 i had a Partial circumcision when i was 21 now ive noticed a white ring on the tip of my foreskin foreskin w...
By writelowercase Blank
I have this red, blotchy rash on my chest. I have had it for several weeks and it has increased in size. It is dry an...
clintoncerejoMar 25, 2013
By Irina25 Blank
Hi, I'm 30 female. For a long time I suffer from persistent skin irritation which is located near armpit and even bel...
By albertz9703 Blank
One and a half year ago, I masturbated. After a couple of hours, I went to a massage parlor. I lick the girls thigh, ...
By jonheres Blank
I am a 37 years Old Male, Latin American, no allergy problemas so far. I suffer from male patter baldness diffuss...
By akarinni Blank
About three weeks ago or so, I developed a small fungal infection on my pinky. Its diameter was about maybe 5mm at t...
10947_tn?1281407852
By Med Help Blank
The Dermatology Medical Photos user group welcomes medically-relevant questions/photos regarding dermatology issues, ...
Recent Activity
707563_tn?1395081210
Blank
Emily_MHModerator hopes everyone is having a ... Comment
Apr 17
707563_tn?1395081210
Blank
Emily_MHModerator commented on Why You Might Have A ...
Apr 16
Blank
Hi everyone xxxxxx
Apr 02 by Tswana
MedHelp Health Answers