Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Penis enlargment results

Okay, embarassing but I've learned my lesson: About 9 months ago I used a penis enlargment program-one that required a jelquing exercise. I guess I really went too hard on it-I did it for a couple of months-and I stopped as soon as I saw some swelling in the middle of the penis, on the underside of it. That has left me with a black spot about 3cm height and 2.5cm wide. I might guess it's bruised vessels. It looks as if it's an uncleaned" spot in an otherwise "clean" penis. It doesn't hurt (the area or the penis) I haven't lost any sexual drive or anything, ejaculation is fine. It's just that spot that looks dark and it bothers me. It's been around 8 months and it hasn't gone away. I've only applied vaseline to the area. What do I do? Will it go away? What do I apply and how do I treat it, given the fact that it's also embarrassing? Also, what do I do from the small peeled off skin spots under the shaft that resulted from it plus masturbation? Do I apply vaseline; something else? Will they go away?

Please let me know, your advice is of immense importance to me.

Thank you
4 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Thanks for your answer/comments.
There is no acne on it, just a balck spot left-off from the jelquing. What should I apply on it to make it heal faster? Should I not apply vaseline?
As far as the small peeled-off sking spots, how should I treat them? (I assume it would be the same as if for a 15 year old that masturbates...aggressively.)

Thanks
Helpful - 0
I guess I've led a sheltered life.

Make sure you see the video on this page.  OUCH.

http://www.jelq-usa.com/jelqing/
Helpful - 0
You can apply rubbing alcohol, but only perform this if the acne has not disappeared in four days. I have treated patients such acne spots and this has been affiliated with small growth of the penis or maturation of the organ. There is also the possibility of "popping" it, depending on how painful it is. As always my best medical advice is to see a physician if the acne continues over four days.
Helpful - 0
242489 tn?1210497213
MEDICAL PROFESSIONAL
It's hard for me to answer.  I assume that the dark spot is pigmentation from trauma.  If so, it will go away, faster if you leave it alone, except for vaseline.  I think for a definitive answer you will have to show someone.  But it's hard for me to imagine a permanent scar from  penis enlargement attempts (though I admit I don't really know what a "jelquing exercise" is...)

Best.

Dr. Rockoff
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Dermatology Forum

Popular Resources
Learn to identify and prevent bites from summer’s most common pests.
Doctors argue for legislation to curb this dangerous teen trend in the latest Missouri Medicine report.
10 ways to keep your skin healthy all winter long
How to get rid of lumpy fat on your arms, hips, thighs and bottom
Diet “do’s” and “don’ts” for healthy, radiant skin.
Images of rashes caused by common skin conditions