Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Dermatology Forum

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care. All questions will be answered by a medical professional.
I've had wrinkly fingertips for a fair few years. Not the thumbs, and only marginally with the 2 forefingers, but the other 3 fingers ar...
I have these small white bumps on the shaft of my penis. I am curious to see what they are exactly. I have not had sex in 8 months and a...
I found this black dot located on the palm of my hand. It is a very small black dot and is "buried" in my hand (inside of palm closest t...
Hi Three weeks ago I woke up to a patch of dry/flaky peeling skin on my penis head. It was whitish colored. I had never seen it befor...
I am a male in my early thirties. I developed a rash on the upper inside of each of my legs about 2 months ago. Assuming it was jock ...
Doctor- Wanted your valued opinion on these pictures. I noticed these very small bumps 4 to 6 months ago. They have not really seem to h...
Popular Resources
Learn to identify and prevent bites from summer’s most common pests.
Doctors argue for legislation to curb this dangerous teen trend in the latest Missouri Medicine report.
10 ways to keep your skin healthy all winter long
How to get rid of lumpy fat on your arms, hips, thighs and bottom
Diet “do’s” and “don’ts” for healthy, radiant skin.
Images of rashes caused by common skin conditions