Aa
A
A
A
Close

what is this

hello im 25 years old and dont think this is a std

ive had these splits on the base of my head for quite a while
sort of like you know when uve had your hand in water for a long time and ur fingers shrivel well sort of like that but only more like little cuts(splits),

only at the base of my head of my penis on one side but where those splits are its more sensitive and when not erect you cant really notice but when erect you can really see it

does anyone know what this is?

any help would be greatly apreciated
3 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Hi, I where sunscreen spf 15 or higher when I'm outside I put it on frequently because I do not want to burn. I am part asian so I get my olive skin from my mother. The question that I have is I'm noticing these little white spots on my skin. Mostly on my thighs and back of my arms. They do not hurt or itch but they look like someone took a piece of color off my arms. What could this be and is there anything I can use to treat it?
Activemom of 3.

Helpful - 0
its not friction i m pretty sure, its only on one side of my head and its like little cuts  its been there for a while like a year at leasat and im not circumsized

its sort of like when ur fingers have been in water for a long time but little cuts
Helpful - 0
242489 tn?1210497213
MEDICAL PROFESSIONAL
I think you are describing irritation on a sensitive-skin area.  I would minimize friction, lubricate as needed, and apply mild creams like Lubriderm a couple of times a day.  If that doesn't clear it up, ask your doctor to have a look.

Take care.

Dr. Rockoff
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Dermatology Forum

Popular Resources
Learn to identify and prevent bites from summer’s most common pests.
Doctors argue for legislation to curb this dangerous teen trend in the latest Missouri Medicine report.
10 ways to keep your skin healthy all winter long
How to get rid of lumpy fat on your arms, hips, thighs and bottom
Diet “do’s” and “don’ts” for healthy, radiant skin.
Images of rashes caused by common skin conditions