Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

A spot on my penis head

I never had sex with any woman other than my wife. I have fingered a girl 3 years back before my marriage. thats all my sexual history.

I have one small circular spot like 2mm in diameter.It is little bit bright than the color of my penis. I saw this recently.I got freaked out.It is just flat. it doesnt hurt or itch. I went to my PCP. He recommanded  a dermotalogist. The dermotalogist said its nothing, must be a mole. I also did tests for syphillus, herpes(sample taken from my penis), gonnorahea/chlymadea, HIV.All came out negative. I am just concerned when ever i see that. I just want to know is it normal or does such spot do come in penis head or is it something i should be worried. ?

4 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
What a needless comment Robert. Dr. Rockoff reassured this man with sound medical knowledge, and you had to go scare him with nonsense.

His story sounds nothing like herpes.
Helpful - 0
It can be ahhh hell what is the name of that little bug that like to eat through the skin in wet dam areas (not crabs,or lice).   Huuuumm  anyway have your doctor give you some ointment that kills crabs and ...  it will also kill it, dam what's the name of that bug.

Make sure you had blood work done for herpes and ask to see the lab results.  Your doctor maybe trying to keep the family together.  She may have cheated!
Helpful - 0
242489 tn?1210497213
MEDICAL PROFESSIONAL
Given that you've already been examined, I'm sure this spot should be ignored.  It certainly doesn't sound worrisome, and your sexual history is far from high-risk.  Now that you know it's OK, I advise you to ignore it.

Best.

Dr. Rockoff
Helpful - 0
The anxiety just kills me. I have even stopped having sex with my wife for past 2 months.
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Dermatology Forum

Popular Resources
Learn to identify and prevent bites from summer’s most common pests.
Doctors argue for legislation to curb this dangerous teen trend in the latest Missouri Medicine report.
10 ways to keep your skin healthy all winter long
How to get rid of lumpy fat on your arms, hips, thighs and bottom
Diet “do’s” and “don’ts” for healthy, radiant skin.
Images of rashes caused by common skin conditions