Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

REOCCRING RASH/BUMPS

I HAVE A QUESTION CONCERNING THAT I AM UNCIRCUMCIZED AND I KEEP GETTING SMALL WHITE LITTLE BUMPS ON THE TIP OF THE SKIN OF MY PENIS. SOMETIMES A RASH WILL COME FIRST DI THE WHITE BUMPS WILL SHOW, BUT THEY DONT HURT AT ALL. I HAD A YEAST INFECTION ONE TIME AND IT SEEMS LIKE ITS BEEN HAPPENING EVER SINCE THEN.I DO HAVE A GIRLFRIEND BUT I NEVER TOLD HER ABOUT IT. THE OTHER DAY IT DID IT AND I PUT SOME YEAST INFECTION CREAM ON IT AND THE RASH WENT AWAY, AND THE LITTE WHITE BUMPS SHOW AND DISAPPEARED. I WENT TO THE DOCTOR BECAUSE ONE TIME AT THE BOTTOM OF MY PENIS BY MY HAIRS A RASH CAME UP AND SHE SAID IT WAS JUST FUNGIS. THEY TOLD ME TO JUST SLEEP NAKED AND AIR OUT. BUT I'M CONCERING THE BUMPS THAT KEEP COMING UP. SOMETIMES I FEEL A BURNING SENSATION IN BETWEEN MY LEGS BUT NOTHING NEVER SHOWS UP. I DONT DO I HAVE THE HERPES, OR WHAT? OR WHAT CAN I DO TO GET RID OF THIS?
2 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
242489 tn?1210497213
MEDICAL PROFESSIONAL
From your description, it doesn't sound as though you have anything wrong at all.  It certainly doesn't sound like a fungus, and even if it were, advice to sleep naked doesn't make a lot of sense.  Bumps that come and go don;t sound like a problem at all.  I suggest that you show them to a doctor when they're there and haven't been picked at, etc.  Most likely, you'll be advised to ignore them.

Best.

Dr. Rockoff
Helpful - 0
I would recommend avoiding yeast based white/brown flour foods (bread, crackers..etc) for a few weeks and see how you feel after that. Just check the ingredients in your food for yeast and look for flour alternatives like Spelt, Kamut.
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Dermatology Forum

Popular Resources
Learn to identify and prevent bites from summer’s most common pests.
Doctors argue for legislation to curb this dangerous teen trend in the latest Missouri Medicine report.
10 ways to keep your skin healthy all winter long
How to get rid of lumpy fat on your arms, hips, thighs and bottom
Diet “do’s” and “don’ts” for healthy, radiant skin.
Images of rashes caused by common skin conditions