Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Brown spots on penis head

I had unprotected sex for about 5 seconds and now I have noticed that I have brown spots (3 or 4) and a brownish color near the back of my penis head.  Honestly I have never examined my penis this close before so I am not sure if these spots were there before.  All I know is that there was a lot of rubbing between me and my partner and I am wondering if I broke something or irrated something pretty bad because I feel a tingleling sensation near my butt and right leg.  Does anyone know what could be causing this?  Am I ok?
7 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
A related discussion, Browns Spots was started.
Helpful - 0
A related discussion, what are these brown spots on my penis head? was started.
Helpful - 0
I just got my results and i was positive for herpes 1 and negative for herpes 2.  The only thing is this...I got tested 8 days after I had sex.  The clinic said that the tests they run are set up to detect the viruses after 1 month.  Does this sound reasonable?  Please advise.  Thank you.
Helpful - 0
Thank you for those additional comments doctor.  I am going to get tested in 30 minutes and I will know the results by Thursday.  I hope everything is ok.  Please pray for me...
Helpful - 0
242489 tn?1210497213
MEDICAL PROFESSIONAL
The "particles" sound normal.  The tingling comes from worrying about them.  If you continue to worry, please see a doctor.

Thanks.

Dr. Rockoff
Helpful - 0
Around the ring of my penis there appear particles that seem to be small blisters.  Also, what do you think has caused my tingling sensation
Helpful - 0
242489 tn?1210497213
MEDICAL PROFESSIONAL
They may be irritation or they may have been there before.  They don't sound like an STD.  Just leave them alone.  If they go away, you can forget the episode and be more careful next time.  If they stay, just show them to a doctor next time you go.

Take care.

Dr. Rockoff
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Dermatology Forum

Popular Resources
Learn to identify and prevent bites from summer’s most common pests.
Doctors argue for legislation to curb this dangerous teen trend in the latest Missouri Medicine report.
10 ways to keep your skin healthy all winter long
How to get rid of lumpy fat on your arms, hips, thighs and bottom
Diet “do’s” and “don’ts” for healthy, radiant skin.
Images of rashes caused by common skin conditions