Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Not too sure if it is a rash or STD

A few months ago I received unprotected oral sex from a sex worker.  I had protected intercourse with her.

A a week or two later I had a itchiness  and a spot on my penis, got it tested -ve for herpes.  Then my testicles were sore and got tested for Chylamidia ,Syphillis and Gonorehha both negative.  I received some antibiotics etc and it still was sore.  Had a scan nothing showed up and then it seemed to disapper the pain.

Now fast forward to a month after the above.

I am uncrimicised male 33 and my foreskin internally now has little whitespots that are itchy, no discharge, I have tried to pop one by squeezing nothing happens but now my whole groin area is itchy and my testicles are sore again.

Is it an STD or is it a rash ?
3 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
no dont think so
Helpful - 0
Thanks
It was a worry as there was no pain when urinating and there was no discharge.
Helpful - 0
242489 tn?1210497213
MEDICAL PROFESSIONAL
Actually, I think these are probably just the small cysts that are common and normal in this area.  You just may not have looked closely at them before.  I think you ought to show these to a doctor, for reassurance.  It certainly doesn't sound like an STD, from your description.

Best.

Dr. Rockoff
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Dermatology Forum

Popular Resources
Learn to identify and prevent bites from summer’s most common pests.
Doctors argue for legislation to curb this dangerous teen trend in the latest Missouri Medicine report.
10 ways to keep your skin healthy all winter long
How to get rid of lumpy fat on your arms, hips, thighs and bottom
Diet “do’s” and “don’ts” for healthy, radiant skin.
Images of rashes caused by common skin conditions