Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

NOT CLUE ..HELP !

hi i been reading the others people problem ...maybe u can help me .I had unprotected sex with my ex girlfriend , there was a lot of friccion .i could not clean it real good ,and i went to work next morning , i work outside in the sun all day ,and i got and infection ...took some pills and i was better , couples months later , got rushes , them red dots . months later got 1 red dot and later a blister and the shaft of my penis , penis still redness real delicate , went i masturbate my penis get red and inflames i belive and circumsied but not all the way i mean i can pull my skin all the way but penis get inflame..went to the doctor and he did not think was herpes.took a culture and nothing but blister was not fresh , blood test and nothing , gave me valtrex just in case and got better , now 1 month later , got protected sex last friday , today is saturday,  and two days ago a took a shower forget to dry my penis and next day i got 3 little fluid blisters where my penis i see is delicate which i say is the neck off my penis ..wash my penis dried it off put some cream cortizone  , little blister got better , i seem  herpes pics and there are not like that , there little like a rush blister , like wet skin blister , i just went to the bathroom and the urethra of my penis the inside was red ..dont know was going on , my penis still delicate ..u can tell what part is delicate and which part is not ,dont know what it could be , balanitis, herpes , gonorreha , fungus , infeccion dont know , doctor said needs a fresh blister if gets big etc .. ooo  i can tell the my penis sweat some times ..

so far , redness  never go away , red dots out of no where  after sleep, delicate neck of my penis , sweating penis , little fluid blister after not drying it of,urethra red inside , o no pain at all in blisters ever ,..if it was herpes .how herpes get activate after sex ,, out of no where ,penis delicate and redness in herpes case ,o yeah redness after protected sex, when i eat yogurt penis looks normal like nothing ever happens , why ? ..what could it be ...  please help...dont have a clue ..thank u
3 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
242489 tn?1210497213
MEDICAL PROFESSIONAL
The doctor will know what tests to order.

Dr. Rockoff
Helpful - 0
THANKS FOR UR ADVICE ...CAN U SPECIFIED WHAT CAIND OF STD'S TEST ARE OUT THERE SO I CAN GO AGEAD AND TELL MY DOCTOR TO GET IT FOR ME ..AND REALLY GET OUT THIS OUT OF ME ...SO FAR MY DOCTOR HAS DONE 2 CULTURES AND I REGULAR VLOOD TEST ...AMD NOTHING ...SO PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHATOTHER TEST CAN I GET FOR TEST ....THANKS MIGO
Helpful - 0
242489 tn?1210497213
MEDICAL PROFESSIONAL
You probably don;t have a disease, either.  This all sounds like irritation to me.  Since you're so concerned about STD's, you should get yourself examined and tested for these.  If necessary, see a skin doctor for evaluation and treatment of the penis redness and bumps.  Then, when you find out you're OK, forget about the redness, minimize friction, practice safe sex, and move on.

Take care.

Dr. Rockoff
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Dermatology Forum

Popular Resources
Learn to identify and prevent bites from summer’s most common pests.
Doctors argue for legislation to curb this dangerous teen trend in the latest Missouri Medicine report.
10 ways to keep your skin healthy all winter long
How to get rid of lumpy fat on your arms, hips, thighs and bottom
Diet “do’s” and “don’ts” for healthy, radiant skin.
Images of rashes caused by common skin conditions