Aa
A
A
Close
Dermatology Forum
This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care. All questions will be answered by a medical professional.
1 - 20 (of 7329) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I have these small white bumps on the shaft of my penis. I am curious to see what they are exactly. I have not had sex in 8 months and a...
2 answers |
bin
I found this black dot located on the palm of my hand. It is a very small black dot and is "buried" in my hand (inside of palm closest t...
4 answers |
Hi Three weeks ago I woke up to a patch of dry/flaky peeling skin on my penis head. It was whitish colored. I had never seen it befor...
6 answers |
I am a male in my early thirties. I developed a rash on the upper inside of each of my legs about 2 months ago. Assuming it was jock ...
2 answers |
Doctor- Wanted your valued opinion on these pictures. I noticed these very small bumps 4 to 6 months ago. They have not really seem to h...
7 answers |
hi for the past week i have had a problem with small, sometimes large bumps on my legs and in my groin region. they itchy like crazy. i a...
16 answers |
About 2 weeks ago I awoke with an itchy rash on one arm. (No pain whatsoever, throughout this even.) From pics available on the web, it l...
2 answers |
I am in my last trimester of pregnancy and my 2 year old daughter has just contracted PRIMARY HERPETIC GINGIVOSTOMATIS (herpes type 1). I...
7 answers |
My son now going on 15 months was born 8 weeks early. He has progress beautifully. He is at 75% on height, weight, on head size. He is...
3 answers |
Hi, I had a plantar wart that came up on my left foot about a year and a half ago. I bought some Dr. Scholls plantar wart removers and pl...
3 answers |
For about the past two weeks, my skin has been very itchie. It doesn't look like a common rash. It's also not in one targeted spot. I ...
40 answers |
my back was itchy one day and i thought nothing of it. but later that same day my chest got really itchy and i noticed that i had a rash....
18 answers |
I have a contagious itchy face syndrome that makes myself and the others around me itch their faces, i.e.,(nose, eyelides, ears, etc...) ...
15 answers |
For the last four years I have had a problem with my legs itching. When it started it was only an occasional problem, but it has develop...
112 answers |
So here is my story. I shaved my scortum and penis before christmas, and had lots of rough sex. 2 days later I had painfull burning s...
5 answers |
I'm really concerned about a rash I have developed. I've had a rash for about two years in the crease where my thigh meets my groin ...
8 answers |
i discovered i have bump around frenulum area of the penis but can not figure out what it can be because i am virgin.so i wonder what thi...
1 answer |
I had a small red bump come up about 4 weeks ago. It was hard but not painful and was about 3.5mm in diameter. After a few weeks it beg...
2 answers |
Approximately 1 1/2 years ago, I received an injection of Kenalog ( i do not know the concentration of the solution) that was meant to al...
14 answers |
PPP
I have an almost perfect row of bumps around my corona, well almost all the way around, NEVER change size, but sometimes they do change c...
2 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now