Aa
A
A
Close

Dermatology Forum

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care. All questions will be answered by a medical professional.

21 - 40 (of 7329) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I am a 67 year old, white male in good health, physically fit with a full head of hair. Since my mid-20's I have suffered from a condition where for no reason circular areas on my scalp about a half inch in diameter begins to hurt/stin...
  Posted
I recently had unprotected sex, and the head of my penis is very tender on the left side. We had sex for a very long time and she was not well lubricated. An hour after we finished I noticed that the tip of my penis was sore and tender, ...
  Posted
Dear Doctor, You have been so reassuring in the past I hope you can help me again. I am a 51 year old male, do smoke, on my feet quite abit during the day (50%, perhaps), seldom sit with my feet flat on the floor, usually are flexed i...
  Posted
Hey Doc: I have asked you questions before on this site..thanks always..here is my situation: I'm on accutane, I got about a 1inch scar below my cheek from a car accident I was in..I needed stitches...it has been 5 weeks since I g...
  Posted
I'm a 24 yr old male with high blood pressure and diabetes. A few months ago I noticed a bump on the outside of my scrotum. On the "wall". And I could feel the whole thing, by running my fingers around it, and it went pretty deep in...
  Posted
I've noticed 3 or 4 quite small dark spots on my scrotum. No pain or bumps. At first I didn't think much of this, although I have recently been with a different partner. But once in the shower while masterbating, one of the spots bega...
  Posted
Hello Doctor, I am male mid 20s. I have been experiencing some uncomfortable tingling / burning sensations in my thighs, intermittently for the past 6 months or so. The feeling is constant and very uncomfortable although not painful. It ...
  Posted
Hello, I recently moved to Istanbul and have been here for 3 months so far. I started to notice here sudden rapid hair shedding in the shower and hairs even fall out when I do homework. The hairs are often full hairs with a white bulb...
  Posted
Hi, I was wondering if you could answer a question. I'm a healthy 27 year old uncircumcised male. Five weeks ago, I had protected sex and unprotected oral sex. Within a few hours there was redness and discomfort on the head of my p...
  Posted
Hi there, Recently I discovered a shiny (or velvety?!) small patch (or slightly raised area/bump) which probably measures 33mm in size on the top of my glans (see link for image). I have no idea what it is, as it does not tie in with an...
  Posted
I'm very concerned about the spread of common warts, which I have been diagnosed with. I started with two on the bottom of one foot and one on my hand. After being misdiagnoised, the number increased on my foot, but no others have appe...
  Posted
I have some sort of bodily bug infestation that I have been living w/for years now and I've tried everything. I have gone to 3 different Dermatoligists, at least 5 other internal medince doctors, allergist, and therapist. I have spent ...
  Posted
I have been in a monogamous relationship for the past three years now. About 9 months ago we were having intercourse in the shower which lasted an extended period of time, about an hour. When we were finished I had a real bad friction ...
  Posted
About a week ago, I noticed many red dots on the penis head, I am not circumcised, so when I pulled down the skin, that's over the penis head, and I also saw couple of red dots on the skin there as well, a little below penis head. In ...
  Posted
I've got a question about a red spot on my penis shaft. I noticed it several months ago, but just ignored it. There was no pain. I figured it was a friction irritation and would go away. Weeks later I developed epididymitis sympt...
  Posted
I have almost unbearable itching on my arms. There are raised bumps, but they are not terribly noticeable until I have scratched them into bleeding and scabbing. I've used Banadryl cream to no avail. I have had some sun exposure (sunn...
  Posted
Hi Three weeks ago I woke up to a patch of dry/flaky peeling skin on my penis head. It was whitish colored. I had never seen it before so I picked at it and peeled it off. It seemed to be the top layer of the skin and after coming of...
  Posted
Hi, just today I noticed a blood blister on the foreskin of my penis, the blood blister did pop and now it's just a bit smaller and around the area is a little red. I'm wondering if this is due to Masterbating, cause have not had sex wit...
  Posted
I will be as precise as I can with my symptoms and I have seen a General Practitioner about the problem. I left him scratching his head and only offering guesses. First of all, this has never happened to me before with any other woman ...
  Posted
It
  Posted
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now