Aa
A
A
Close

Dermatology Forum

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care. All questions will be answered by a medical professional.

21 - 40 (of 7329) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I've noticed 3 or 4 quite small dark spots on my scrotum. No pain or bumps. At first I didn't think much of this, although I have recently been with a different partner. But once in the shower while masterbating, one of the spots bega...
tom22 | Last answer
Hello Doctor, I am male mid 20s. I have been experiencing some uncomfortable tingling / burning sensations in my thighs, intermittently for the past 6 months or so. The feeling is constant and very uncomfortable although not painful. It ...
confused1234 | Last answer
Hello, I recently moved to Istanbul and have been here for 3 months so far. I started to notice here sudden rapid hair shedding in the shower and hairs even fall out when I do homework. The hairs are often full hairs with a white bulb...
LiveHonorably | Last answer
Hi, I was wondering if you could answer a question. I'm a healthy 27 year old uncircumcised male. Five weeks ago, I had protected sex and unprotected oral sex. Within a few hours there was redness and discomfort on the head of my p...
ten27 | Last answer
Hi there, Recently I discovered a shiny (or velvety?!) small patch (or slightly raised area/bump) which probably measures 33mm in size on the top of my glans (see link for image). I have no idea what it is, as it does not tie in with an...
utterlyadrift | Last answer
I'm very concerned about the spread of common warts, which I have been diagnosed with. I started with two on the bottom of one foot and one on my hand. After being misdiagnoised, the number increased on my foot, but no others have appe...
cathyinillinois | Last answer
I have some sort of bodily bug infestation that I have been living w/for years now and I've tried everything. I have gone to 3 different Dermatoligists, at least 5 other internal medince doctors, allergist, and therapist. I have spent ...
Bud33 | Last answer
I have been in a monogamous relationship for the past three years now. About 9 months ago we were having intercourse in the shower which lasted an extended period of time, about an hour. When we were finished I had a real bad friction ...
pwood | Last answer
About a week ago, I noticed many red dots on the penis head, I am not circumcised, so when I pulled down the skin, that's over the penis head, and I also saw couple of red dots on the skin there as well, a little below penis head. In ...
bobcq | Last answer
I've got a question about a red spot on my penis shaft. I noticed it several months ago, but just ignored it. There was no pain. I figured it was a friction irritation and would go away. Weeks later I developed epididymitis sympt...
qwerty1 | Last answer
I have almost unbearable itching on my arms. There are raised bumps, but they are not terribly noticeable until I have scratched them into bleeding and scabbing. I've used Banadryl cream to no avail. I have had some sun exposure (sunn...
Itchy Arms | Last answer
Hi Three weeks ago I woke up to a patch of dry/flaky peeling skin on my penis head. It was whitish colored. I had never seen it before so I picked at it and peeled it off. It seemed to be the top layer of the skin and after coming of...
take_it_ease | Last answer
Hi, just today I noticed a blood blister on the foreskin of my penis, the blood blister did pop and now it's just a bit smaller and around the area is a little red. I'm wondering if this is due to Masterbating, cause have not had sex wit...
maverick58 | Last answer
I will be as precise as I can with my symptoms and I have seen a General Practitioner about the problem. I left him scratching his head and only offering guesses. First of all, this has never happened to me before with any other woman ...
UnderWhelmed | Last answer
It
blong1717 | Last answer
I am 25 yrs old and have had acne for 5 yrs. I think it's pretty bad but others say it is mild. I have been on several anti-biotics over the last year that have not been very helpful. I am currentyl on erythromicin and I am not enjoying ...
Janete | Last answer
Firstly, I've suffered from a itchy vagina and the symptoms of thrush regularly for the past few years and treated myself for thrush often with not much help. I had a one night stand about 6 months ago. It was a bit traumatic on my v...
StacyP | Last answer
I have this severe itch that has lasted a few months off and on which starts at the top of my head and goes to my feet. I see no rash except I do see some little red dots or little red bumps. It's worse on my back, legs, arms, scalp, ...
quietsound | Last answer
Some history... I have had a recurring red rash on the head and shaft of my penis for a few years now. I first noticed it in Jan. 2005. I went to an immediate care clinic for this rash several times and was told it was bala...
stevejackson | Last answer
In the last week of december I was masterbating and my calluses tore a peice of skin the size of penny from the side of my penis right below the head. I figured it would heal prety quickly so i left it alone. I had sex when i thought it ...
newskin | Last answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...
May 21 by John C Hagan III, MD, FACS, FAAOBlank