Aa
A
A
Close

Dermatology Forum

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care. All questions will be answered by a medical professional.

41 - 60 (of 7329) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I am 25 yrs old and have had acne for 5 yrs. I think it's pretty bad but others say it is mild. I have been on several anti-biotics over the last year that have not been very helpful. I am currentyl on erythromicin and I am not enjoying ...
  Posted
Firstly, I've suffered from a itchy vagina and the symptoms of thrush regularly for the past few years and treated myself for thrush often with not much help. I had a one night stand about 6 months ago. It was a bit traumatic on my v...
  Posted
I have this severe itch that has lasted a few months off and on which starts at the top of my head and goes to my feet. I see no rash except I do see some little red dots or little red bumps. It's worse on my back, legs, arms, scalp, ...
  Posted
Some history... I have had a recurring red rash on the head and shaft of my penis for a few years now. I first noticed it in Jan. 2005. I went to an immediate care clinic for this rash several times and was told it was bala...
  Posted
In the last week of december I was masterbating and my calluses tore a peice of skin the size of penny from the side of my penis right below the head. I figured it would heal prety quickly so i left it alone. I had sex when i thought it ...
  Posted
Have had this redness on my penis shaft for over 6 months now. Is always present, never goes away only gets more pronounced and less pronounced. Have 5 pics in my profile, at light redness to moderate redness. At one point before any ...
  Posted
Good evening! Today while showering I noticed an odd lump under my skin. It's near the underside of my scrotum on the right side, around where my scrotum connects to the perineum. It's about the size of a pea, hard, tender, flesh-colore...
  Posted
Dr. Rockoff, I noticed a few very small red sores that appeared on the outside of my penis's foreskin (little dots, look as if I scratched them after a mosquito bite). Two of them on top of the penis and one on the bottom of the penis...
  Posted
A couple of weeks ago, I felt what I thought were warts on the side of my right index finger. A few days later both hands developed a hot (not itchy) flaky condition. This is what it looked like when it began: http://www.medhelp.org...
  Posted
16y/o has lines/rashes/ began 8/1/07. no change diet/laundry soap. Began as a small red line, midline from navel, extend up 6 in. NO fever, itching, allergies, or illness. In addition to the main red line, she would have multiple smal...
  Posted
1579223 tn?1312132800
I've had this rash for awhile now, nothing seems to work with it, and undiagnosed. I see a dermatologist and had an allergic patch test done, with negative results. I can post a picture of it. I've been taking dipentum for years (over 1...
  Posted
I noticed a red rash on my penis head this morning right after I masterbated. It just looked red with no sort of bumps or anything. The rash doesn't hurt really, but it is sensitive in that area. I went and saw my derm this afternoon an...
  Posted
I recently visited my dermatologist regarding an unrelated skin rash. While I was there, I showed her some small bumps I have on my upper lip. You can't see them unless I roll my lip back and sort of stretch it out. They are very smal...
  Posted
It is 1.5 year that i have fatty liver (nonalcoholic). In last two tests, my liver enzymes and protein level were normal. Recently, I have color changing hands in cold or when I am stressed. In addition, I started to be suspicious ab...
  Posted
I stay in tropical region and I had been suffering from scrotum skin infection over past 2 years. Back in 2009, I used to travel long distances on my bike. Eventually, I had developed fungal infection due to excessive sweating which I ha...
  Posted
Dear Doctor, I had a small crack on my scrotum, it was hard to see but when I took a shower and sprayed water on it it stung...it cleared up rather quickly, noticed on Friday gone by Sunday night...I have read about herpes and became ver...
  Posted
9364788 tn?1403327883
I have a horrible skin rash that in the beginning starts as simple hives or small blisters. Always starts on my left arm which is in the car window exposed to the sun. My 38 yr old daughter suffered same when she was a child, was diagn...
  Posted
I've seen this question come up a lot, so I thought I'd weigh in and help those of you who have asked about keeping away unwanted facial and/or body hair. I had this problem and corrected it with a product called Hair Block, which I got ...
  Posted
I have these kinda dots since 2 years now, I also have other symptoms. http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_oKzzqYvQ1Bg/RgnKP16uynI/AAAAAAAAACY/BBXPWPW7sVU/s320/300px-Minor_Petechia.jpg I have many of them everywhere and some areas have los...
  Posted
Hi, I'm a family physician as a small FYI A few weeks ago I began to develop mild soreness over my tailbone it felt like a cut. Mild enough for me not too worry A few days later I began to develop itching only while wiping after t...
  Posted
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...
May 21 by John C Hagan III, MD, FACS, FAAOBlank