Aa
A
A
Close
Blank

Dermatology Forum

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care. All questions will be answered by a medical professional.

61 - 80 (of 7329) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Dear Doctor, I am a 31 years old Asian male. Ever since I hit puberty, my nose has been oily and red and big. When taking a close look in a mirror under white light, I could see a lot of small dilated vessels. Every since that pub...
  Posted
Hi, Timeline: 1st May: I noticed a huge callous in the ball of my left foot (left side). It was painful to walk on. I went to the doctor, who said it was a plantar wart and prescribed Sal Acid 70% in occlusion for 2 weeks 15th M...
  Posted
About 2 months ago I was treated for a non-specific urethretis. I received antibiotics for 10 days and after this had a bad bout of yeast infection. It's at this time I noticed this red patch with very small bumps within it. It would loo...
  Posted
For about 2 years now I have been getting these little indented diagonal lines or "slashes" on my left forearm. They come and go in no particular pattern as I have kept a log to track them. I can't associate them to food, weather, time o...
  Posted
Doctor, I am having a problem with recurrent rash/spots on penis head, that usually comes with masturbation/friction, although, I think very few times, it came without any reason. The rash is itchy.This has been going on at least from...
  Posted
Dear doctor, Recently during masturbation, I noticed a tiny bump on the shaft of my penis. I first noticed it 8 days ago. It is less than 1 mm in size, slightly lighter color than the skin color if I stretch the skin. In fact, I hav...
  Posted
Hi doctor thank you so much for your time. As emberrassing as this is, I must post 2 pictures and ask about them. http://i61.tinypic.com/bfrjas.jpg%5B/IMG%5D http://i57.tinypic.com/2mm5t7t.jpg%5B/IMG%5D Let me explain the first pictu...
  Posted
I have had this inflamed rash below my lips and mouth now for MONTHs (almost a year). . I've seen a dermatologist about it and the steroid cream he gave me was no good. He later gave me an anti-fungal cream that didn't work. This area ar...
  Posted
Hi I guess I have had this since I went through puberty which is now at least 8 years ago now, the problem I have is that I have what seems to be dry skin on the head of my penis, it does not hurt and there is no inflammation around i...
  Posted
Hi Doctor, About 2-3 months ago I noticed a small, perfectly round, flat yet raised, bump on my buttock close to where the thigh meets the buttock. The bump is not painful and does not seem to be fluid filled. It has not gone away but i...
  Posted
About three months ago I developed a small itchy sore on my thigh that developed an Infection. I visited my GP and she prescribed an antibiotic and the infection cleared up. A month went by with no problems but then it developed again. ...
  Posted
I have about 20 or so red bumps in my pubic area the largest group of them is along my belt line and then down towards my penis. I have 3 visible bumps on the skin not the head of my penis and a couple that up near my belly button. I was...
  Posted
Hello doctor, Recently I've became too paranoid regarding my health and started checking every single spots on my body. I came across mole type spots on my body. I'm attaching the images of both for your review. 1) This is on my l...
  Posted
First I want to thank you for your time. I am looking for some expert advise on an issue I currently have. In early May I was on a golfing trip. On the last day of the trip I noticed a small patch of what looked like hives in the cr...
  Posted
I have had a problem for a number of years and have had no success in finding the cause or solution. When ever I am exposed to the sun - bathing suit, shirt off, or wearing shorts - I develop a very itchy rash in the areas not exposed. T...
  Posted
I have had this painful problem for years (4 years to be exact). I am 25 years old, male, from India. Here's how the problem started. Tiny red bumps on back of the scalp back in 2003, they got very itchy. I would scratch them, and they'd...
  Posted
I have this rash. Somedays it isn't really visible as much and sometimes it gets irritated and itchy. Really want to fix it. Please help. here's the picture I took http://s3.amazonaws.com/medhelp_images/posts/10374699_fs?1399677178
  Posted
I am a male, 32 y/o. A few months ago I noticed I have some tiny red dots on my palms and some finger tips. Mostly in the outter "meaty" areas. You can only really see them if you look close, they look sort of like broken blood vess...
  Posted
I've been having trouble with a rash on my inner thigh near the groin. It appears along the crease of skin and as isolated round inflamed regions that might be starting at follicles and spread to be about 1/4 or 1/2 inch wide. They do n...
  Posted
About a year and a half ago my dermatologist prescribed me some steroid cream due to dryness and irritation to the head of my penis. I put the cream on twice a day for about a week and one time after shortly putting the cream on I notice...
  Posted
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...
May 21 by John C Hagan III, MD, FACS, FAAOBlank