Aa
A
A
Close
Dermatology Forum
This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care. All questions will be answered by a medical professional.
61 - 80 (of 7329) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I have these kinda dots since 2 years now, I also have other symptoms. http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_oKzzqYvQ1Bg/RgnKP16uynI/AAAAAAAAACY/...
4 answers |
Hi, I'm a family physician as a small FYI A few weeks ago I began to develop mild soreness over my tailbone it felt like a cut. Mild...
2 answers |
Dear Doctor, I am a 31 years old Asian male. Ever since I hit puberty, my nose has been oily and red and big. When taking a close look...
2 answers |
Hi, Timeline: 1st May: I noticed a huge callous in the ball of my left foot (left side). It was painful to walk on. I went to the d...
3 answers |
About 2 months ago I was treated for a non-specific urethretis. I received antibiotics for 10 days and after this had a bad bout of yeast...
3 answers |
For about 2 years now I have been getting these little indented diagonal lines or "slashes" on my left forearm. They come and go in no pa...
6 answers |
Doctor, I am having a problem with recurrent rash/spots on penis head, that usually comes with masturbation/friction, although, I thin...
6 answers |
Dear doctor, Recently during masturbation, I noticed a tiny bump on the shaft of my penis. I first noticed it 8 days ago. It is less ...
4 answers |
Hi doctor thank you so much for your time. As emberrassing as this is, I must post 2 pictures and ask about them. http://i61.tinypic.co...
3 answers |
I have had this inflamed rash below my lips and mouth now for MONTHs (almost a year). . I've seen a dermatologist about it and the steroi...
1 answer |
Hi I guess I have had this since I went through puberty which is now at least 8 years ago now, the problem I have is that I have what ...
1 answer |
Hi Doctor, About 2-3 months ago I noticed a small, perfectly round, flat yet raised, bump on my buttock close to where the thigh meets t...
1 answer |
About three months ago I developed a small itchy sore on my thigh that developed an Infection. I visited my GP and she prescribed an anti...
3 answers |
I have about 20 or so red bumps in my pubic area the largest group of them is along my belt line and then down towards my penis. I have 3...
3 answers |
Hello doctor, Recently I've became too paranoid regarding my health and started checking every single spots on my body. I came across ...
3 answers |
First I want to thank you for your time. I am looking for some expert advise on an issue I currently have. In early May I was on a go...
1 answer |
I have had a problem for a number of years and have had no success in finding the cause or solution. When ever I am exposed to the sun - ...
24 answers |
I have had this painful problem for years (4 years to be exact). I am 25 years old, male, from India. Here's how the problem started. Tin...
13 answers |
I have this rash. Somedays it isn't really visible as much and sometimes it gets irritated and itchy. Really want to fix it. Please h...
2 answers |
I am a male, 32 y/o. A few months ago I noticed I have some tiny red dots on my palms and some finger tips. Mostly in the outter "mea...
2 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now