Aa
A
A
Close
Dermatology Forum
This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care. All questions will be answered by a medical professional.
81 - 100 (of 7329) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I've been having trouble with a rash on my inner thigh near the groin. It appears along the crease of skin and as isolated round inflamed...
3 answers |
About a year and a half ago my dermatologist prescribed me some steroid cream due to dryness and irritation to the head of my penis. I pu...
1 answer |
Can an expert diagnose what these patches are on my skin? it is located on my neck. see my profile photo. They first started 4 months...
2 answers |
Hi there, I recently asked on the dermatology community forum regarding the red bumps which have been showing on my face for years. Fo...
1 answer |
Hi Doctor, I am a 20 year old female. I have never had any significant skin problems, not even acne. Recently I had the following prob...
4 answers |
Thank you for taking the time to read my post. 4 days ago I kissed and received oral sex from a colleague at work. She had told me a few ...
2 answers |
So the other night I went to get in shower and these bumps were on top of my penis head. They are round and hard and scattered, I went to...
4 answers |
For at least the past 2 months or so, I've had the same (nearly unchanging) bumps on the top of my penis. I've also began to notice (in a...
1 answer |
Hi- I am not sure what is going on with my face but I am freaking out a little. For a little less than 3 weeks, i was using a Salicyclic...
5 answers |
I have a light red patchy rash that has spread over my stomach and back it is not itchy or sore in any way but I am worried as it hasn't ...
3 answers |
Hi over the course of the last 2 years i've been having abnormalities occur on my penis. My last sexual encounter was 3 years ago (Dec 20...
3 answers |
Hello, over the past few years I have been desperately trying to repair my skin. The degradation of my skin has ruined my life in a lot o...
1 answer |
I have been swimming my entire life and love to do water aerobics. In the past 4 years (I am 34 y.o.), I get a severe rash every time I ...
6 answers |
I just took my 3 year old to a pediatric dermatologist for what I thought was a rash on his face (apples of his cheeks). The area was re...
4 answers |
Im hoping you can address some concerns, I made a rash decision and fingered a stripper. Approximately 7 days later I developed a sore/c...
2 answers |
My son has had a sore on his leg for 11 weeks. We've seen a dermatologist that did an outer cutler swab and a punch biopsy. The swab sh...
1 answer |
I have a rash that appears in the bend of my arms, mostly my right arm. The seems to only appear after I have been exposed to the sun, e...
2 answers |
For the past 2 months every once and a while one or two small areas will get a single hive. For example just last night my upper left foo...
8 answers |
4 years ago a rash has appeared on my right back like eczema or dermatophytosis with rings. My dermatologist thinked it was eczema so I h...
5 answers |
28 y.o. male.I had chapped lips and I pulled 2 pieces of loose skin from my lower lip on 3/9 which caused 2 small sores located roughly w...
1 answer |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now