Aa
A
A
Close
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Dermatology Forum
This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care. All questions will be answered by a medical professional.
101 - 120 (of 7329) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I am a 45 year old female. For the past 20 years or so I have been getting an increasing number of red spots under my skin. They start ou...
2 answers |
This is the 3rd time in 3 years I am having this 'syndrome' which so far has not been labelled or properly treated. It starts with a a su...
1 answer |
2 weeks ago I noticed I had some red spots on my arms, they were itchy & I found it hard not to scratch them.They began to spread & I had...
2 answers |
Thanks for your input. I have a penile ulcer that has been seen be my PCP and all STD blood tests were negative. Regardless, my PCP decid...
2 answers |
Hello, Two somewhat symmetrical "somethings" have appeared on the corners of my mouth (see link to photo below) over the past five day...
2 answers |
7666721 tn?1393891430
Hi. I am a healthy, 33 year-old male who has be experiencing weird red bumps on my neck, shoulders and chest area for almost two months n...
2 answers |
Hello Doctor: For the last 3 months or so, I´ve had this small, "dome" like bump, in my pubic area, just where the penis begins. It lo...
3 answers |
Over the past few days I've had a reddened area on my penis (foreskin, I am circumcised). It appears to be slightly swollen, and from wha...
1 answer |
About a week ago my wife and I were having sex and it became rather dry over time and I felt like I injured myself. Later that night the...
2 answers |
I apologize in advance for the stupid question, but I am not sure whether I have ever had a cold sore. I may have when I was a child, but...
2 answers |
Hi, First some history.... About 4 years ago, I caught genital warts from a girl. They were fairly minor and treated successfully w...
6 answers |
7638933 tn?1392870759
I am a 23 year old male in good health. The other day I was cutting my hair and noticed a small red area on the back of my head. It feels...
1 answer |
7639611 tn?1392880861
I am a 27-year-old woman and this is my first winter in Colorado, I moved here from New York. I have a long history of asthma and allergi...
2 answers |
I had an incident a while back, that caused this. And it would be either from being active with genital hsv2 or some kind of permanen...
2 answers |
Here is the situation,started in may 2013 what i believe,started using antibacterial soap(dettol)used after i came from the GYM,I started...
1 answer |
When I was a teenager, I had a nervoud habit of pulling on my eyelashes. At one point, they were pretty much all gone. They have since gr...
29 answers |
I was just looking for some advice as to what a possible issue of mine might be. I am a white male in my early 20s. I have been sexua...
4 answers |
Hello, I am looking for advice regarding post scabies symptoms. I was diagnosed his past August and most of the symptoms cleared up a...
1 answer |
I have slightly raised bumps on all of my fingers. It started on a finger that got bite by a cat two years ago( 4 days on iv antibiotics...
1 answer |
Hi, I'm a dark skinned African American male whose nose is noticeably lighter than the rest of my face. This shows up very noticeably in ...
2 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now