Aa
A
A
Close
Dermatology Forum
This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care. All questions will be answered by a medical professional.
101 - 120 (of 7329) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I am a 45 year old female. For the past 20 years or so I have been getting an increasing number of red spots under my skin. They start ou...
2 answers |
This is the 3rd time in 3 years I am having this 'syndrome' which so far has not been labelled or properly treated. It starts with a a su...
1 answer |
2 weeks ago I noticed I had some red spots on my arms, they were itchy & I found it hard not to scratch them.They began to spread & I had...
2 answers |
Thanks for your input. I have a penile ulcer that has been seen be my PCP and all STD blood tests were negative. Regardless, my PCP decid...
2 answers |
Hello, Two somewhat symmetrical "somethings" have appeared on the corners of my mouth (see link to photo below) over the past five day...
2 answers |
7666721 tn?1393891430
Hi. I am a healthy, 33 year-old male who has be experiencing weird red bumps on my neck, shoulders and chest area for almost two months n...
2 answers |
Hello Doctor: For the last 3 months or so, I´ve had this small, "dome" like bump, in my pubic area, just where the penis begins. It lo...
3 answers |
Over the past few days I've had a reddened area on my penis (foreskin, I am circumcised). It appears to be slightly swollen, and from wha...
1 answer |
About a week ago my wife and I were having sex and it became rather dry over time and I felt like I injured myself. Later that night the...
2 answers |
I apologize in advance for the stupid question, but I am not sure whether I have ever had a cold sore. I may have when I was a child, but...
2 answers |
Hi, First some history.... About 4 years ago, I caught genital warts from a girl. They were fairly minor and treated successfully w...
6 answers |
7638933 tn?1392870759
I am a 23 year old male in good health. The other day I was cutting my hair and noticed a small red area on the back of my head. It feels...
1 answer |
7639611 tn?1392880861
I am a 27-year-old woman and this is my first winter in Colorado, I moved here from New York. I have a long history of asthma and allergi...
2 answers |
I had an incident a while back, that caused this. And it would be either from being active with genital hsv2 or some kind of permanen...
2 answers |
Here is the situation,started in may 2013 what i believe,started using antibacterial soap(dettol)used after i came from the GYM,I started...
1 answer |
When I was a teenager, I had a nervoud habit of pulling on my eyelashes. At one point, they were pretty much all gone. They have since gr...
29 answers |
I was just looking for some advice as to what a possible issue of mine might be. I am a white male in my early 20s. I have been sexua...
4 answers |
Hello, I am looking for advice regarding post scabies symptoms. I was diagnosed his past August and most of the symptoms cleared up a...
1 answer |
I have slightly raised bumps on all of my fingers. It started on a finger that got bite by a cat two years ago( 4 days on iv antibiotics...
1 answer |
Hi, I'm a dark skinned African American male whose nose is noticeably lighter than the rest of my face. This shows up very noticeably in ...
2 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now