Aa
A
A
Close
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Dermatology Forum
This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care. All questions will be answered by a medical professional.
121 - 140 (of 7329) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Recently, I developed a cluster of small blisters appeared on one of my right hand fingers. Initially, I observed tiny clear blisters on ...
2 answers |
Hi doctor, I'm concerned about the possibility is having a genital wart. I had a partner who once was diagnosed with genital warts. I...
4 answers |
Just recently I have notice that I have longitudinal dark lines on my left thumb and pointer finger as well as on my right thumb and ring...
1 answer |
7447190 tn?1391140020
A couple of years ago, I got a bacterial infection from shaving on my legs. There was about a quarter size sores all over my legs. I wen...
1 answer |
Damaged penis pt.3.Well I finally went to the doctor(s).A dermatologist and my urologist.I told the derm. about the Lotrisone and he said...
12 answers |
Has a bruise-like spot on my inner leg for 3 months. Had it biopsied last week and now another bruise-like spot has appeared in the same ...
1 answer |
7432831 tn?1390867965
My 12 y.o. daughter has one toe that is very discolored and dry, almost wrinkly looking. About 4 weeks ago she had what looked like 3 sm...
2 answers |
Hello, 4 weels ago I had sex with a woman and the condom broke. She told me later she was hsv 2 positive, but was not having an outb...
1 answer |
My niece, 8 years old, has been suffering from spontaneous bleeding and unexplained splits/cuts/scratches for the last 3 months, ever sin...
2 answers |
I have a medium sized cyst or pimple just inside the crack of my buttocks, just above where the scrotum begins. I get these somewhat regu...
1 answer |
A few days ago I was really feeling down - not sick but exhausted. I believe I have a "Herald's Patch" on my lower back. Initially it j...
1 answer |
Am trying to help my nephew's 10 year old son, who is developing a severe case of alopecia. started as dime size spots on his scalp and...
1 answer |
I have developed a rash back in 7/2013 of very rich white patches all over my beard and very light version of the patch at the top of my...
1 answer |
Hi, Just recently I have been diagnosed with soborrheic dermatitis. I've read many scary things regarding this condition and its causes....
4 answers |
Dear doctor, One year ago I had one lymph node swollen in my nick left side close to my ear, at the same time I had a big red ball in...
2 answers |
my daugher has been off Accutane since the end of September - 6 months 30mg/twice daily - This did wonders and her acne cleared, however,...
1 answer |
About 2 weeks ago I noticed a single small sore on the shaft of my penis, it looked more like a small nic and had a bit of a scab, it jus...
4 answers |
I have had a rash of some kind on my one big toe for a number of years (over 2). It has not spread and has not increased in size over the...
4 answers |
1593803 tn?1297210046
I am a 20 year old male. A little over a year ago i started to develop a couple of dry itchy red patches on my central face beside my nos...
4 answers |
Hi, I have these bumps covering my shaft and penis head. From pictures it looks like Fordyce spots - I have them for a looong time. T...
3 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now