Aa
A
A
Close
Dermatology Forum
This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care. All questions will be answered by a medical professional.
121 - 140 (of 7329) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Recently, I developed a cluster of small blisters appeared on one of my right hand fingers. Initially, I observed tiny clear blisters on ...
2 answers |
Hi doctor, I'm concerned about the possibility is having a genital wart. I had a partner who once was diagnosed with genital warts. I...
4 answers |
Just recently I have notice that I have longitudinal dark lines on my left thumb and pointer finger as well as on my right thumb and ring...
1 answer |
7447190 tn?1391140020
A couple of years ago, I got a bacterial infection from shaving on my legs. There was about a quarter size sores all over my legs. I wen...
1 answer |
Damaged penis pt.3.Well I finally went to the doctor(s).A dermatologist and my urologist.I told the derm. about the Lotrisone and he said...
12 answers |
Has a bruise-like spot on my inner leg for 3 months. Had it biopsied last week and now another bruise-like spot has appeared in the same ...
1 answer |
7432831 tn?1390867965
My 12 y.o. daughter has one toe that is very discolored and dry, almost wrinkly looking. About 4 weeks ago she had what looked like 3 sm...
2 answers |
Hello, 4 weels ago I had sex with a woman and the condom broke. She told me later she was hsv 2 positive, but was not having an outb...
1 answer |
My niece, 8 years old, has been suffering from spontaneous bleeding and unexplained splits/cuts/scratches for the last 3 months, ever sin...
2 answers |
I have a medium sized cyst or pimple just inside the crack of my buttocks, just above where the scrotum begins. I get these somewhat regu...
1 answer |
A few days ago I was really feeling down - not sick but exhausted. I believe I have a "Herald's Patch" on my lower back. Initially it j...
1 answer |
Am trying to help my nephew's 10 year old son, who is developing a severe case of alopecia. started as dime size spots on his scalp and...
1 answer |
I have developed a rash back in 7/2013 of very rich white patches all over my beard and very light version of the patch at the top of my...
1 answer |
Hi, Just recently I have been diagnosed with soborrheic dermatitis. I've read many scary things regarding this condition and its causes....
4 answers |
Dear doctor, One year ago I had one lymph node swollen in my nick left side close to my ear, at the same time I had a big red ball in...
3 answers |
my daugher has been off Accutane since the end of September - 6 months 30mg/twice daily - This did wonders and her acne cleared, however,...
1 answer |
About 2 weeks ago I noticed a single small sore on the shaft of my penis, it looked more like a small nic and had a bit of a scab, it jus...
4 answers |
I have had a rash of some kind on my one big toe for a number of years (over 2). It has not spread and has not increased in size over the...
4 answers |
1593803 tn?1297210046
I am a 20 year old male. A little over a year ago i started to develop a couple of dry itchy red patches on my central face beside my nos...
4 answers |
Hi, I have these bumps covering my shaft and penis head. From pictures it looks like Fordyce spots - I have them for a looong time. T...
3 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now