Aa
A
A
Close

Dermatology Forum

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care. All questions will be answered by a medical professional.

121 - 140 (of 7329) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Just recently I have notice that I have longitudinal dark lines on my left thumb and pointer finger as well as on my right thumb and ring finger. I an a 53 year old African American male. Thus far, all research that I have read leave me ...
  Posted
7447190 tn?1391140020
A couple of years ago, I got a bacterial infection from shaving on my legs. There was about a quarter size sores all over my legs. I went to my doctor and got some antibiotics and used Polysporin on them. Then they started healing but i...
  Posted
Damaged penis pt.3.Well I finally went to the doctor(s).A dermatologist and my urologist.I told the derm. about the Lotrisone and he said two weeks would not do any harm.But the nyastatin/triamcinolone that I used had thinned the...
  Posted
Has a bruise-like spot on my inner leg for 3 months. Had it biopsied last week and now another bruise-like spot has appeared in the same general area. What might be going on? Going back to the doc tomorrow.
  Posted
7432831 tn?1390867965
My 12 y.o. daughter has one toe that is very discolored and dry, almost wrinkly looking. About 4 weeks ago she had what looked like 3 small white-ish bumps on her toe. They became itchy, she took anti-histamines for a few days and the ...
  Posted
Hello, 4 weels ago I had sex with a woman and the condom broke. She told me later she was hsv 2 positive, but was not having an outbreak. Less than 2 days later a red bump appeared on my penis head, which never blistered or had flui...
  Posted
My niece, 8 years old, has been suffering from spontaneous bleeding and unexplained splits/cuts/scratches for the last 3 months, ever since having the flu jab. The condition started the day after the flu jab, when my niece told her Mum t...
  Posted
I have a medium sized cyst or pimple just inside the crack of my buttocks, just above where the scrotum begins. I get these somewhat regularly, and would like to know what exactly they are, how they are caused, how to treat, and how to p...
  Posted
A few days ago I was really feeling down - not sick but exhausted. I believe I have a "Herald's Patch" on my lower back. Initially it just itched like crazy but now it's about the size of a quarter and is scaly. Since then I have been...
  Posted
Am trying to help my nephew's 10 year old son, who is developing a severe case of alopecia. started as dime size spots on his scalp and now appears to be heading towards total hair loss. he has had this progressive condition for abou...
  Posted
I have developed a rash back in 7/2013 of very rich white patches all over my beard and very light version of the patch at the top of my forehead. I did nothing for two months I did go to my doctor and he said what do you think it is. s...
  Posted
Hi, Just recently I have been diagnosed with soborrheic dermatitis. I've read many scary things regarding this condition and its causes. Shortly after my diagnosis my wife also developed the condition I believe on/around her nose only. ...
  Posted
Dear doctor, One year ago I had one lymph node swollen in my nick left side close to my ear, at the same time I had a big red ball in my head the doctor said it's called felicitous if my spelling is correct, I took a medication then ...
  Posted
my daugher has been off Accutane since the end of September - 6 months 30mg/twice daily - This did wonders and her acne cleared, however, by late October/early November she started getting tiny blisters on her face -- clear liquid not a ...
  Posted
About 2 weeks ago I noticed a single small sore on the shaft of my penis, it looked more like a small nic and had a bit of a scab, it just seem to have appeared as a scab. I never noticed any blister or any other discomfort until I saw ...
  Posted
I have had a rash of some kind on my one big toe for a number of years (over 2). It has not spread and has not increased in size over the past year. It can be itchy and peel at times. Once it has been scratched it can bleed slightly. Ple...
  Posted
1593803 tn?1297210046
I am a 20 year old male. A little over a year ago i started to develop a couple of dry itchy red patches on my central face beside my nose and between my eyebrows. I used hyderm on the spots whenever i needed to and it cleared up. Eventu...
  Posted
Hi, I have these bumps covering my shaft and penis head. From pictures it looks like Fordyce spots - I have them for a looong time. That doesn't concern me as much as how the head of my penis looks when I "flex" it. It just does not...
  Posted
Dear expert, I have had this mole/mark for a couple years now rigth next to the meatus. It has not generated any pain up to this date. I am really of scared and concerned beacuse this is a very delicate area for any man and because I ...
  Posted
H J
Dear Doctor: I have got many tiny warts-like growth on my penis, around the glans penis and extending to the skin folds linking the foreskin. They are generally very small, size of a needle head, slight paler than the skin. The ones a...
  Posted
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...
May 21 by John C Hagan III, MD, FACS, FAAOBlank