Aa
A
A
Close
Diabetes - Gestational Community
A group of expecting mothers concerned about Gestational Diabetes. Ask a question, join a conversation, share your experiences.
1 - 20 (of 508) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
With my first pregnancy I had gestational diabetes. My son was born at 37weeks but had a low birth weight (1.88kg). That was 2years a...
1 answer |
Has anyone had any experience/success taking the essential element chromium to combat gestational diabetes? I've learned some prenatals a...
2 answers | 1 comment |
So I was told to test 1 hour after eating. Should that be 1 hour after I start eating or 1 hour after I finish a meal? My levels are norm...
2 answers |
My fasting numbers this week have been just over 95. 96 and 98. Any suggestions on night time snacks to help lower my fasting numbers....
1 answer |
i'm 29 weeks pregnant and found out today that i have pregnancy diabetes, i'm nervous about what kinds of complications or challenges com...
2 answers |
I have gd so i have to do my sugar test 1 hr or 2 hrs after every meal and can u tell me about the normal numbers and for fasting too .....
4 answers |
19 weeks prego and i have gestational diabetes my sugar keeps getting low even if i have a sugary snack am i the only one what should i do
3 answers |
My diabetes educator is now making me do a Irvine ketone test once daily. She said to call of moderate or higher. I am not sure I underst...
2 answers | 1 comment |
Is the sugar glucose test that's you take between 26-28 weeks valid if you eat before hand. I ate a total of 44g of sugar On my way to ta...
6 answers |
Is glyburide tablet safe to use during pregnancy?
2 answers |
I am recently diagnosed with gestational diabetes. My fasting glucose usually sit at right around 100 on a daily basis. My 2 HR pp level...
1 answer | 1 comment |
Hi- I am 28 weeks pregnant and just failed my 1 hour test yesterday with a 144. Doctors cut off is 140, so I have to take the 3 hour test...
1 answer |
I am able to control my food through out the day .. But my fasting is always high does anyone have this issue and how can I solve it I'm ...
4 answers |
I'm 32 wks and was diagnosed with gd 3 weeks ago. First week they tried just diet/exercise, 2nd week gave me pills, 3rd week upped the do...
2 answers | 1 comment |
So, here in the UK we have a mini glucose tolerance test at 28 weeks. If you have raised blood sugar levels you then have to take the ful...
1 answer |
Am 32 weeks and i habe gd and its my first baby i do the test 4 times per day my question is ...i have 2 do it 2 hrs after every meal aft...
2 answers |
463897 tn?1468017350
As a member of our diabetes community, you have valuable insights to offer about the topics that matter to you most. We’re looking for pe...
1 answer |
Hi everyone, I just went to the doctor today (I'm 29 weeks 3 days). I failed my 1 hour and also borderline failed my 3 hour. My doc...
So I'm 8 weeks 3 days pregnant I had my first prenatal check up yesterday and they had me do the glucose test it its my 3rd and last baby...
7 answers |
Hello Sir/Madam, , I am 31yrs old. Following are my blood test report SGPT/ALT 82 U/ L Kinetic...
A
A
Blank
Diabetes Tracker
Track your glucose levels
Start Tracking Now
Blank
Weight Tracker
Manage your weight. Start tracking today.
Start Tracking Now
Popular Resources
image description
Immunization Services
Get the whole family immunized with CDC-recommended vaccines.
image description
Health Test Services
Identify your risk for heart disease, diabetes and more with a health test.
image description
Caregiver Services
Get prescription and home care resource support for your loved ones.
image description
Drug Information
Find medication info, possible side effects and generic equivalents.
image description
Prescription Refill Reminders
Set up to receive timely refill reminders via text or email.
Popular Resources
image description
Immunization Services
Get the whole family immunized with CDC-recommended vaccines.
image description
Health Test Services
Identify your risk for heart disease, diabetes and more with a health test.
image description
Caregiver Services
Get prescription and home care resource support for your loved ones.
image description
Drug Information
Find medication info, possible side effects and generic equivalents.
image description
Prescription Refill Reminders
Set up to receive timely refill reminders via text or email.
Diabetes - Gestational Community Resources