Aa
A
A
Close
Diabetes - Gestational Community
A group of expecting mothers concerned about Gestational Diabetes. Ask a question, join a conversation, share your experiences.
1 - 20 (of 589) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
4849766 tn?1391042293
We are glad you are here and have some great resources to help! If you have been newly diagnosed, are wondering if you are at risk, or...
Hi, My FBS = 93.00 mg/dl & normal range is 70-100 Urea = 14 , normal range = 13-45 Creatinine = 0.88 and normal range = 0.5 to 1.5 ...
1 answer |
Does sitting all day can change your bowel habits? i am suffering from IBS / indigestion , also when i pee, ants will go on my pee, bubb...
1 answer |
I know everywhere is different so how long you sit for the glucose is different. I'm in Canada and it's 1 hour and if you fail it's 2 hou...
2 answers | 2 comments |
What is the ideal blood sugar range during 34 week. My post meal is around 140. Please advise
1 answer |
5536886 tn?1455830946
Some recent studies have shown that weight gain that occurs in between pregnancies can increase your risk for gestational diabetes in the...
1 answer |
I'm heart broken just found out I have gestational diabetes! Anyone else on the same boat? What are you doing different to get better?
9 answers | 3 comments |
5536886 tn?1455830946
Many of us who have gestational diabetes will get cleared of diabetes after pregnancy, but should you still be careful what you eat after...
1 answer |
5536886 tn?1455830946
I was just reading that there is a new risk for gestational diabetes that they think they have identified- being exposed to hot temperatu...
1 answer | 1 comment |
I can't figure where I can update my range. Can someone please help me?
2 answers | 1 comment |
Every site seems to have different ranges for what is normal and abnormal with fasting or non-fasting levels. I am somewhat confused, las...
2 answers |
BWG
Hi. I am 29 weeks pregnant & diagnosed with GD last Thursday. I have been testing my blood sugars for 4 days now. Most numbers are within...
2 answers |
Hello, I've been trying to lose weight rapidly for a couple of months now. I would eat once a day or so and exercise like 3 times a week....
1 answer |
I just found out I have gestational diabetes. My docs nurse said they'd call me regarding a class but said I need to start testing 4 time...
4 answers |
Happy anniversary to Super_sally888, your Community Leader for 2 years this month! Please thank her for all she does for MedHelp members.
The hospital just called to say i have gestational diabetes. Im sitting here crying. I dont even understand what it is exactly. Im only 1...
5 answers | 1 comment |
Anyone else ever have to take levels PRIOR to being diagnosed with gestational diabetes? (Due to other complications)
4 answers | 1 comment |
I was diagnosed on Saturday with GD. I have been strictly following the guidelines for carbs and exercise since then. I just received my ...
4 answers | 1 comment |
I am 33 weeks pregnant and I been going thru dis since I was 21 weeks and I cant stand it everything I eat is not working it makes it hig...
4 answers | 1 comment |
A
A
Blank
Diabetes Tracker
Track your glucose levels
Start Tracking Now
Blank
Weight Tracker
Manage your weight. Start tracking today.
Start Tracking Now
Top Diabetes Answerers
231441 tn?1333896366
Blank
Manila, Philippines
5536886 tn?1455830946
Blank
Popular Resources
image description
Immunization Services
Get the whole family immunized with CDC-recommended vaccines.
image description
Health Test Services
Identify your risk for heart disease, diabetes and more with a health test.
image description
Caregiver Services
Get prescription and home care resource support for your loved ones.
image description
Drug Information
Find medication info, possible side effects and generic equivalents.
image description
Prescription Refill Reminders
Set up to receive timely refill reminders via text or email.
Popular Resources
image description
Immunization Services
Get the whole family immunized with CDC-recommended vaccines.
image description
Health Test Services
Identify your risk for heart disease, diabetes and more with a health test.
image description
Caregiver Services
Get prescription and home care resource support for your loved ones.
image description
Drug Information
Find medication info, possible side effects and generic equivalents.
image description
Prescription Refill Reminders
Set up to receive timely refill reminders via text or email.
Diabetes - Gestational Community Resources