Aa
A
A
Close
Diabetes - Gestational Community
A group of expecting mothers concerned about Gestational Diabetes. Ask a question, join a conversation, share your experiences.
41 - 60 (of 590) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Am 32 weeks and i habe gd and its my first baby i do the test 4 times per day my question is ...i have 2 do it 2 hrs after every meal aft...
2 answers |
463897 tn?1468017350
As a member of our diabetes community, you have valuable insights to offer about the topics that matter to you most. We’re looking for pe...
1 answer |
Hi everyone, I just went to the doctor today (I'm 29 weeks 3 days). I failed my 1 hour and also borderline failed my 3 hour. My doc...
So I'm 8 weeks 3 days pregnant I had my first prenatal check up yesterday and they had me do the glucose test it its my 3rd and last baby...
7 answers |
Hello Sir/Madam, , I am 31yrs old. Following are my blood test report SGPT/ALT 82 U/ L Kinetic...
Hey ladies, I just took my one hour glucose test yesterday and the doctor called me today to have a 3 hour glucose test done because my n...
2 answers |
3530672 tn?1370041643
Has anyone had gestational diabetes? I was diagnosed with it and everyone says I'm gonna have a big baby. Is this always true? I've only ...
4 answers | 1 comment |
Just found out after I passed my three hour test 4 weeks ago, that I am GD. I spike mostly after breakfast each morning. What do you ladi...
6 answers |
Anyone have gestational diabetes? Im terrified of going too early and having a giant baby.i also have low iron which dont help at all. I ...
5 answers | 1 comment |
16714114 tn?1450736582
what is diabetes?
1 answer |
I was diagnosed with GD around 20 days ago and since then I am managing well with diet, sometimes it goes up like around 133-138 , and my...
2 answers |
Any one have blood sugar problems at 20 weeks
4 answers |
Anyone having breech baby and gestational diabetes. I am 31 weeks now and i am worried about not having natural birth. Hope he turns to ...
4 answers |
10947 tn?1281407852
We are looking for feedback on a diabetes app and would love to hear your opinion. We'll be conducting 45-1hr phone calls and as a thank ...
10947 tn?1281407852
We are looking for feedback on a diabetes app and would love to hear your opinion. We'll be conducting 45-1hr phone calls and as a thank ...
I failed my 3hr and I was reading slightly on it. I'm scared and destraught. What happened to you guys when you found out you failed?
4 answers |
14869466 tn?1447442617
I failed my 1hr glucose screening test but passed my 3hr one... For those who failed both and was diagnosed with Gestational Diabetes how...
9 answers |
Anyone else diagnosed with GDM in the first trimester?
6 answers | 1 comment |
I am diagnosed for gestational diabetes at week 23. Is it possibke to have natural birth? Or is it only ceaserian birth possible?
7 answers |
Hello,I'm diabetic patient,its label Glucose(F) is 9.76 mol/L and Glucose (2ABF) is 17.32 mol/L.I already get hepatitis vaccine 6 year a...
1 answer |
A
A
Blank
Diabetes Tracker
Track your glucose levels
Start Tracking Now
Blank
Weight Tracker
Manage your weight. Start tracking today.
Start Tracking Now
Top Diabetes Answerers
231441 tn?1333896366
Blank
Manila, Philippines
5536886 tn?1455830946
Blank
Popular Resources
image description
Immunization Services
Get the whole family immunized with CDC-recommended vaccines.
image description
Health Test Services
Identify your risk for heart disease, diabetes and more with a health test.
image description
Caregiver Services
Get prescription and home care resource support for your loved ones.
image description
Drug Information
Find medication info, possible side effects and generic equivalents.
image description
Prescription Refill Reminders
Set up to receive timely refill reminders via text or email.
Popular Resources
image description
Immunization Services
Get the whole family immunized with CDC-recommended vaccines.
image description
Health Test Services
Identify your risk for heart disease, diabetes and more with a health test.
image description
Caregiver Services
Get prescription and home care resource support for your loved ones.
image description
Drug Information
Find medication info, possible side effects and generic equivalents.
image description
Prescription Refill Reminders
Set up to receive timely refill reminders via text or email.
Diabetes - Gestational Community Resources