Aa
A
A
Close
Diabetes - Gestational Community
A group of expecting mothers concerned about Gestational Diabetes. Ask a question, join a conversation, share your experiences.
81 - 100 (of 626) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
How is the test performed?
8 answers |
I go Wednesday for my glucose test and I'm a little scared. I don't do well with taste and texture and scared it'll mange more sick. Ever...
14 answers |
12476392 tn?1433689331
I learned my blood came back abnormal for the blood glucose test and now I have to go in for a four hour test to test for gestational dia...
4 answers |
12708790 tn?1426858161
I go Friday for my glucose test. .and my Dr said I can eat a breakfast first...do any of u mommy's have any idea's of somthing I can eat ...
3 answers |
Can I tell my doctor I don't want to take the glucose test again???
20 answers |
I'm 30 weeks along with my first baby, and I just found out that I have gestational diabetes. I thought I was doing really well from the ...
1 answer |
I've been diagnosed with gestational diabetes, any one know of any good shakes or natural remedies that can help?
4 answers |
Hey ladies need some advice, jt found out I have gestational diabetes, meal times are ok, i work long days and i would only get a lunch ...
5 answers |
Is that something that I really should worry about?! I've been looking it up but other than having a big baby, I haven't really seen anyt...
9 answers |
Hi all I'm 37+1 weeks and was at a routine midwife app yesterday, she then sent me for a trace test and scan at the hospital because of r...
3 answers |
I took my test fasting results where normal 1 hour was normal 2 hour was high and apperantly my last result didnt make it to the office i...
5 answers |
Hi group....Has anyone had abnormal result, only to be retested and everything be normal?
3 answers |
Hi im ftm im in my 34 weeks.i had my glucose test today and having 218 sugar level means its high.is this harmful for me and my baby ?wha...
3 answers |
Diabetic, supposedly. Blood sugar just dropped to 49. Headed to the hospital. Wish me luck and send positive thoughts, doctors offi...
5 answers |
I have just found out i have GD i have to see the dietition and so on, but i was wondering about other peoples experience with changing y...
8 answers |
I had my one hour glucose appointment today and I'm literally beyond thirsty all day I feel as though I can drink the river dry ! Don't ...
3 answers |
Any information at all really? Your experience with the 1 hour /3 hour test? If diagnosed, any tips on diet/monitoring? What did you have...
3 answers |
Anyone find out they have gd late? I'm 36 weeks and was just diagnosed with it. 3 weeks and I'll be induced unless baby comes sooner.
3 answers |
Today I went for the glucose test and I couldn't finish all the 2hrs I it sick and threw up so I have to go back tomorrow but I'm still s...
3 answers |
463897 tn?1468017350
of the Diabetes - Gestational Community! We look forward to working with Super_sally888 and your entire community as it continues to gro...
2 answers |
A
A
Top Diabetes Answerers
231441 tn?1333896366
Blank
Manila, Philippines
5536886 tn?1455830946
Blank
Diabetes - Gestational Community Resources
Top Diabetes Answerers
231441 tn?1333896366