Aa
A
A
Close
Diabetes - Type 1 Community
A community of people with Type 1 or Juvenile Diabetes to guide and support your health journey. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.
21 - 40 (of 4790) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I just want something that I can just buy if I am in a hurry and I will want to eat for lunch that I can pick up on my way to work. Thanks
4 answers |
I'm a diabetic with an interest in joining the navy seals. I'm aware that in previous years that this was an automatic disqualification b...
2 answers | 2 comments |
Can anybody help me find the root cause for this: My dad got wounds on both the toes with holes made impinging into 1/4th of the skin pr...
1 answer |
20180083 tn?1494847740
Does anyone use Novolog sliding scale for insulin diabetes? What health benefits you people get from it?
1 answer |
Ok so I posted in another post about how I was worried about my daughter well after labs and daily finger pricks her sugar level has reac...
2 answers | 4 comments |
1353681 tn?1387087333
Been on pump a month, and about 8 times (20 days worth), my sugars have been high. (due to unknown bad site) Other day changed pump after...
2 answers | 2 comments |
Ok it all started 3 weeks ago. My daughter had what we thought was a stomach virus well the vomiting and all stopped rather quickly howev...
3 answers | 3 comments |
I noticed quite of few questions from other parents regarding their children with type 1 complaining of stomach aches, I would like to "a...
21 answers | 4 comments |
I have diagnosed with diabetes from last 2 years and now i have to work in the mid night shift what should be my diet from 6pm to 6am IST...
2 answers |
Does anyone know how old the youngest person was who was diagnosed with Type 1 diabetes? Also how old the youngest kid was who recieve...
32 answers |
Hello Type 1 Community Members... This is the last week to answer our diabetes and weight loss survey on MedHelp, which you'll find on th...
4 answers | 1 comment |
I've been a Brittle diabetic for almost 33 years, but this past year just recently got into some eye problems. My right eye started w/ju...
3 answers |
I have been married to a type 1 diabetic for almost 2 years. We only dated about 6 mths prior to our marriage part of which time he work...
28 answers |
Happy anniversary to Super_sally888, your Community Leader for 2 years this month! Please thank her for all she does for MedHelp members.
1 answer |
Hello everyone, I was diagnosed with type one 3 weeks ago. I have noticed that no matter what I do the lantus stings after I inject it be...
4 answers |
Hi guys, I was recently prescribed topamax for migraines but it's also decreased my appetite, meaning I don't have to take as much insu...
3 answers |
My daughter had some skittles.Out of curiosity i checked her glucose 15 minutes after consumption and it was 211. I checked 90 minutes la...
2 answers |
Hi guys! I'm an 18 year old who gets plenty of exercise and eats a mostly balanced diet regularly. I had a drip (for just over an h...
2 answers |
i am a type 1 diabetic. and for the past 2 yrs have had poor diabetes control with an a1c of 13.3. since hospitalization i have had much ...
8 answers |
Was dropped off parents insurance due to age & Cobra offering is too expensive. I have a limited income.
3 answers |
A
A
Blank
Diabetes Tracker
Track glucose levels, and other diabetes measurements, symptoms and medications
Start Tracking Now
Blank
FoodDiary Tracker
Track Your Daily Carbs and Overall Diet
Start Tracking Now
Top Diabetes Answerers