Aa
A
A
Close
Diabetes - Type 1 Community
A community of people with Type 1 or Juvenile Diabetes to guide and support your health journey. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.
21 - 40 (of 4470) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I've recently just gotten a job at a nursing home and I need to go have a tuberculosis skin test done. I'm type one. Has anyone had this ...
4 answers |
I am a type 2
1 answer |
Hi, im 25 yrs old, i have had diabetes since i was 5 had it under control until turned 19 medical card got taken away from gov, thought I...
1 answer |
Hello! I was wondering if anyone can help me with this question because Google isn't helping. I'm 19. I have diabetes since I was 6. I ju...
2 answers |
I am a 42 year old male. 5'10" 235 pounds. I lost my job several months ago and have yet to find another one. Anyway i have gotten prett...
1 answer | 1 comment |
Is there any way to inject the needle with out getting a bruise or having it bleed... I know you're supposed to inject it in a fatty area...
1 answer |
I fainted just the other day an have been throwing up so i went to the doctor an im not pregnant but he told me i have keytones in my uri...
1 answer | 1 comment |
I am an insulin dependent diabetic for the last forty years. My diet is healthy, I am active ( I exercise at least twice a week for more ...
1 answer |
I want to ask you about my mom's blood gloucse, her suger level is before breakfast 305 & after 340. She takes two tablets twice a day 1...
3 answers |
What are some ways you guys remember to test your blood sugar? I often forget and then am high.
2 answers |
There are some spots where the needle goes in painless and everything is good but, other times it just won't go in easily and when it fin...
1 answer |
My blood sugar is always higher around bed time...WHY? It's not a miscalculation or anything when I eat dinner.
2 answers |
I'm trying to get my son's a1c level down his is at 9.0. Any help would be appreciated.
1 answer |
Does anybody use this sensor?
1 answer |
Can you explain the complications to a Diabetic who contracts genital herpes? Does this comprimise their life expectancy?
4 answers |
I noticed quite of few questions from other parents regarding their children with type 1 complaining of stomach aches, I would like to "a...
19 answers |
My grandfather has type 2 diabetes, he is very healthy, food concious, exercises. Then 3 months ago he began having episodes were his ear...
7 answers |
Hi I'm 12 with type 1 and I have been fighting off a cold for a while I do have antibiotics which are helping but my blood sugar is const...
1 answer |
17593698 tn?1458189417
Newly diagnosed what snacks do you recommend
1 answer |
Where can I find free insulin pump supplies and insulin
4 answers |
A
A
Share What Diabetes Topics Matter to You — $50 Gift Card!
Start by taking this 1-2 minute survey on diabetes information and advice that will help us make MedHelp more valuable to you.

If we’d like to interview you, we’ll reach out via e-mail. Those selected will receive a $50 Amazon gift card for their participation.
Blank
Diabetes Tracker
Track glucose levels, and other diabetes measurements, symptoms and medications
Start Tracking Now
Blank
FoodDiary Tracker
Track Your Daily Carbs and Overall Diet
Start Tracking Now
Recent Activity
Diabetes - Type 1 Community Resources