Aa
A
A
Close
Blank

Diabetes - Type 1 Community

A community of people with Type 1 or Juvenile Diabetes to guide and support your health journey. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

61 - 80 (of 4445) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Which Glucose Monitors (CGM) link up with this app to give me the readings on the Apple Watch?
  Posted
1353681 tn?1387087333
What would be most beneficial for a diabetic overall to replace sugar.. brown sugar, agave syrup, honey, molasses, or sugar in raw? Which would raise it the least?
  Posted
Should I consult to my doctor for monthly check ups ?
  Posted
My mother has this diabetes problem so can anyone please suggest me any medicine or natural ways to kepp it under control.
  Posted
Hi Need Advice about Insulin. Will it affect baby? Anyone gave birth to baby during insulin pregnancy?
  Posted
Hello,I'm diabetic patient,its label Glucose(F) is 9.76 mol/L and Glucose (2ABF) is 17.32 mol/L.I already get hepatitis vaccine 6 year ago.I'm 28 years old. my ALT(SGPT) IS 129.50 U/L , S.CREATININE IS 1.0 mg/dL and S.TSH IS 2.62 mic...
  Posted
Ok well, i just got diabeties not to long ago(3 months) and im 15. I cant drink with my buddies anymore, cause of this reason, so its kinda hard for me to have a good time at a party when everyone else is boozin. I smoke the occasional J...
  Posted
Hi, I'm new to this and have never interacted or come across many other type 1 diabetics. So, forgive me if I'm blunt. But does anyone just get really overwelhmed by this? I've been diabetic for almost six years now, and I have mi...
  Posted
I was born perfectly healthy, however no one expected me to have type 1- even though a few members in my family have type 2. I had a question on how I have type 1, however I didn't start getting sick, and showing symptoms of type 1 un...
  Posted
I am 14 years old, and I have had diabetes for a year now. My glucose count has been erratic and out of control often. I have not been very good at monitoring my count or monitoring my carb intake. I'm just beginning to understand how ...
  Posted
Hi, My daughter was just diagnosed with Type 1 a couple of weeks ago, and in in that honeymoon phase where her pancreas is starting to produce some of its own insulin. Figuring dosages and meals has been really tough. I've tried a n...
  Posted
if you have a history of high A1C level overtime will it affect your ability to have children/ will you have fertility issues later in life???
  Posted
Does anyone else struggle with nor taking insulin to lose weight? I'm 19, had my pancreas removed at birth and have been struggling to take insulin since the age of 12. Its so difficult and I'm constantly in hospital for dka. I just want...
  Posted
My son was diagnosed in December of 2013. He is now 13 years old. Type 1 is certainly a challenge for him and us. He likes Basketball and Baseball and now has an interest in Cross Country. I don't think we quite figured out the others ...
  Posted
Can a person with Type 1 diabetes that is on Lantus use Novolog Mix 70/30.
  Posted
Hi everyone, I was a Type 2 and my pancreas had failed and no longer produces insulin. I no longer fit into a Type 2 community as very few are an insulin resistant former type 2s and that board is filled with newly diagnosed folks looki...
  Posted
I am a TI and on insulin. I was just diagnosed when I was 40 and now a couple of years into my treatment. Recently I was detained by the police for something non violent and it just so happened they arrested me just after I had my mornin...
  Posted
anyone tried/is currently using an omni pod? What do you think of it? I'm very active and am just sick of taking shots all the time with my pen, would love to hear any feedback and experience you have, thanks!
  Posted
New
My mother was just diagnosed with type 1, she is having issues keeping her blood sugar down. She's a very small and petite woman and is having trouble planning meals and keeping her blood sugar down. Especially having trouble with her s...
  Posted
hi there, So for the past few days I had been on a diet and cut out all sweets and sugars, but still eating a healthy amount. All of a sudden I was sitting at my desk and felt nauseous and hot, so I felt like I had to leave. I went in...
  Posted
A
A
Blank
Diabetes Tracker
Track glucose levels, and other diabetes measurements, symptoms and medications
Start Tracking Now
Blank
FoodDiary Tracker
Track Your Daily Carbs and Overall Diet
Start Tracking Now
Recent Activity