Aa
A
A
Close
Diabetes - Type 1 Community
A community of people with Type 1 or Juvenile Diabetes to guide and support your health journey. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.
61 - 80 (of 4472) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
10947 tn?1281407852
We are looking for feedback on a diabetes app and would love to hear your opinion. We'll be conducting 45-1hr phone calls and as a thank ...
10947 tn?1281407852
We are looking for feedback on a diabetes app and would love to hear your opinion. We'll be conducting 45-1hr phone calls and as a thank ...
I was diagnosed for having type 1 diabetes last week and I need a way to help myself picture the needle better so I can almost look forwa...
6 answers |
Hi. I was wondering if there's is some free app for carbohydrates counting? I was never good at that. Thank you.
2 answers |
Which of them is better for 7 years old boy?
2 answers |
I'm not trying to be insensitive, i just don't want an employee to use diabetes as an excuse to get the schedule they want. This person h...
5 answers |
i have a lump in my arm after getting the flu and pneumonia shot in the same arm is that normal
3 answers |
My 7 years old who is recently diagnosed as type one DM. He also has ADHD, I am totally despaired because We are living in a very dangero...
I'm 12 and I Ben diagnosed with I Diabetes 2 years now in June frankly I haven't been taken care of my diabetes my last A1c was 11.6 I kn...
1 answer |
My bf is T1 for about ten years now, but recently he has been vomiting every day - sometimes dry heaving, mostly bile. He has low appetit...
2 answers |
I've been a type 1 diabetic for 12 1/2 years. My doctor took me of Humulin N because A1c was 5.5 and I would experience lows through out...
10 answers |
I was diagnosed at 10 and am now 30. I've had several DKA visits. I have lacked insurance many times in my life and have repeatedly been ...
4 answers |
What are some good alcoholic drinks that won't effect my sugars as much as most. I've tried sugar free vodka cruisers and they seem to wo...
1 answer |
I have type 1 and I am not as good as everyone else but I'm only in my teenage phase and I'm the only one in my family who has it so it c...
3 answers | 1 comment |
I just started on Lantus and Humalog and my blood sugars seem to keep going up, I take 30 U at night Lantus and I take Humalog 10 before ...
3 answers |
I am loosing my hair due to diabetes. I think this is a common problem for diabetics. The top of my head is where it is getting thin. It ...
2 answers |
16483458 tn?1448376395
Just wondering if there's anybody else out there who has switched back to multiple daily injections. Due to my insurance no longer cover...
3 answers | 2 comments |
Hello. I am T1 since Oct 2004, and switched to Lantus in Feb. Most of my BG numbers are very good (A1Cs 6.0 and 5.5), but since switchi...
20 answers |
What are symptoms of type 1?
1 answer |
Hello everyone. I am writing on behalf of my mother. She is 55 and suffers from diabetes. I am not sure which type she has but lately she...
1 answer |
A
A
Blank
Diabetes Tracker
Track glucose levels, and other diabetes measurements, symptoms and medications
Start Tracking Now
Blank
FoodDiary Tracker
Track Your Daily Carbs and Overall Diet
Start Tracking Now
Diabetes - Type 1 Community Resources