Aa
A
A
Close
Diabetes - Type 1 Community
A community of people with Type 1 or Juvenile Diabetes to guide and support your health journey. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.
61 - 80 (of 4498) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
463897 tn?1468017350
If so, please send a message to me at MH Community Mgr Here's a link for more information about what a Community Leader does at MedHe...
Hi, I am wondering as I am type 1, can i take human growth hormones? Thanks....
Hi everyone, I am caretaker of a child with diabetes who regularly is hyper, and less regularly, hypoglycemic. I have a question th...
19 answers |
My son is a newly diagnosed T1D , and he likes using the insulin syringe than the pens. What's the safest way to dispose his used syringe...
2 answers |
I recently had to start using insulin and I'm not sure how to properly dispose of the used pens.
4 answers |
I have never had any alcohol before (I am a minor). But I am wondering, how exactly does alcohol affect blood glucose? Alcohol itself, no...
3 answers | 1 comment |
Does anyone know how old the youngest person was who was diagnosed with Type 1 diabetes? Also how old the youngest kid was who recieve...
30 answers |
Ive been on the pump for almost eight years. Im running out of spots..i hit scar tissue almost every change. Any suggestions? I have a he...
1 answer |
I have recently been diagnosed with type 1 and lately i have been experiencing problems when it comes to intercourse is this normal and w...
2 answers |
Need to know about major Diabetes issues symtoms
1 answer |
As diabetics why is it so important that we take care of our feet?
1 answer |
I have been a type 1 diabetic now for 17 yrs. For the most part I would say I am under good control. However, I have been addicted to s...
5 answers |
I read an answer to a question about joining the military as a diabetic and the answer was a resounding NO. However I was wondering if di...
26 answers |
1353681 tn?1387087333
As a diabetic, what could cause foul smelling urine? (meds? high sugar? too much fat/protein? infection?)
1 answer | 1 comment |
1353681 tn?1387087333
If you have /had a CGM, how long did your transmitter (grey piece) and receiver last before you had to get new one (or it gave incorrect ...
I got the Abbott Freestyle Libre CGM from Germany. I read that its pretty good. I somehow didnt like it. But, maybe somebody else m...
Hi for all thoes people with hi a1c it is ok just make sure you take care of it if left untreated diabetes can lead to serious health pro...
1 answer |
Does anyone know a formula for amount of Lantus needed for a basal dose vs how many units fast-acting you take per carb? I have major sw...
11 answers |
I am starting the evaluation period for neurostimulation for the neuropathy in my arms. Anyone done this before? I have been struggling...
1 answer |
10947 tn?1281407852
We are looking for feedback on a diabetes app and would love to hear your opinion. We'll be conducting 45-1hr phone calls and as a thank ...
A
A
Blank
Diabetes Tracker
Track glucose levels, and other diabetes measurements, symptoms and medications
Start Tracking Now
Blank
FoodDiary Tracker
Track Your Daily Carbs and Overall Diet
Start Tracking Now
Top Diabetes Answerers
Recent Activity