Aa
A
A
Close

Diabetes - Type 1 Community

This patient support community is for questions related to juvenile diabetes including Celiac disease, depression, diabetic complications, hyperglycemia / diabetic keto-acidosis, hypoglycemia, islet cell transplantation, nutrition, parenting a diabetic child, pregnancy, pump therapy, school issues, and teens with diabetes.

61 - 80 (of 4421) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I have a NovoLog FlexPen with 100 units which stopped working after about 1/3 of the insulin had been dispensed. It simply stopped releasing the insulin left in the pen. I pay a lot for these pens since my insurance only covers about h...
geminicapn | Posted
15377683_tn?1440205566
My son was diagnosed 3 months ago with type 1 b Diabetes they started him on insulin then ended up taking him off because he was running too low he's been off insulin for almost 2 months now there's a one for you started at 11 its down t...
kimberlyy2412 | Posted
Okay, so it started off with me having a dark skin area right between my breast and I looked it up. People were saying it's fungal or it could be from sweating alot and I am big from the chest, where I work I sweat alot or it can be Poly...
xoxo_143 | Last answer
i am a type 1 diabetic. and for the past 2 yrs have had poor diabetes control with an a1c of 13.3. since hospitalization i have had much better control. i am a thin person with a bmi under the norm but i have an extended stomach as a res...
myusername2000 | Last answer
So in the past month I've developed a lot of the signs of type 1 diabetes. Headaches, stomach pain, dizziness, vision changes, fruity breath, tingling in feet, drinking lost of water, peeing a lot, wetting the bed/not making it to public...
Taytar | Last answer
I have a friend with Type 1 diabetes. What should I do if she suffers a seizure?
Wabbit14 | Last answer
im on 6unitsof novorapid and 12 units of lantus. does injecting into your breasts work, are there any side effects,how is the absorption rate.
myusername2000 | Last answer
Hi, I'm new to the site and have found it extremely helpful. I have had Type I diabetes for 10 years now, and have never come across something so useful before. Keep up the great work^^ Onto my question. A couple of weeks a...
vprrchk | Last answer
i am a type 1 diabetic. and for the past 2 yrs have had poor diabetes control with an a1c of 13.3. since hospitalization i have had much better control. i am a thin person with a bmi under the norm. i am 46.3kg and 165cm. but i have an e...
myusername2000 | Posted
What should I expect with getting eye injections
Frank1967 | Last answer
Hello, I type 1 diabetes from 2008.i arrived in France in 2011. Basically I am Indian Since 2012 my hba1c is still 8.0.. doing sports 3 times a week. I have a very good diet. But I do not know why I can’t lower my blood sugar. It alwa...
remoe2006 | Last answer
Why is it that Lantus requires a prescription when other long-acting types of insulin do not? I feel like I should be able to go to a drugstore and purchase any type of insulin that I choose without a prescription.
Topcat37 | Last answer
I have recently been diagnosed with type 1 and lately i have been experiencing problems when it comes to intercourse is this normal and what can i do?
crissy37 | Last answer
I am 22 years old and currently attending the University of Georgia. My entire life I have wanted to serve in the military and protect my country. Unfortunately, I am an insulin dependent diabetic. I am in perfect health and p...
TShelton | Last answer
diabetes is hard for people but we have to be use to it thank you for reading
Husseinaltaee | Posted
A person with Hba1C around 9 was given an increased dosage of medicines. This resulted in swollen and painful legs affecting movement. It lead to depression also. The dosage has been decreased and the patient is on the road to recover...
Bhanu68 | Last answer
hi I'm 18 years old and i have had type 1 diabetes since i was 4 years old. Right now my A1C is at a 14 and i feel so sick. Can you tell me how someone would feel with their A1C at a 14. no one seems to understand how i feel and how easy...
shan33 | Last answer
Hello. I have CF-related diabeted (cystic fibrosis related). I want to know if this causes hot flashes with normal glucose levels at the time? Or with high glucose levels? I get hot flashed quite frequently and my temp rises. Sometimes ...
stargaze15 | Last answer
Any suggestions on how to get insurance if I am an unemployed type 1 diabetic.
MindyD | Last answer
So I got diabetes and I found out I had it last Friday and I forgot to ask, but is insulin pump better for me or do u think taken the med are better?
Morganshelo | Last answer
A
A
Blank
Diabetes Tracker
Track glucose levels, and other diabetes measurements, symptoms and medications
Start Tracking Now
Blank
FoodDiary Tracker
Track Your Daily Carbs and Overall Diet
Start Tracking Now
Recent Activity