Aa
A
A
Close

Diabetes - Type 1 Community

This patient support community is for questions related to juvenile diabetes including Celiac disease, depression, diabetic complications, hyperglycemia / diabetic keto-acidosis, hypoglycemia, islet cell transplantation, nutrition, parenting a diabetic child, pregnancy, pump therapy, school issues, and teens with diabetes.

81 - 100 (of 4442) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
If I forgot my insulin before food then can I take it after ?
  Posted
Does and omipod afeect you or help you in the future?✌️
  Posted
I have type 1 diabetes can you please tell me what the best snacks to have during the day to keep my blood sugar level
  Posted
I have been a type 1 diabetic for 19 years and have resently found myself without insurance. My family income is just over the acceptable level for medicaid and I cannot pay for my insulin or the doctor vistits or the needed labs. Does a...
  Posted
My dad is 52 and as far as i know he doesnt have any serious conditions. Last night he went drinking in town with some of my family, he said he only had about six pints of beer which is what he normally drinks when he goes out. But last ...
  Posted
what are the dangers ( including death)of taking Lexapro if you are Type 1 diabetic How should the psychiatrist and endocrinologist monitor the patient?
  Posted
i have a pinching sensation in my stomach mostly left lower part. Sometimes it will happen on my arms or legs but not consistent like in my stomach. It is not a pain it's like something inside PINCHING I am a diabetic I have also been t...
  Posted
I have a NovoLog FlexPen with 100 units which stopped working after about 1/3 of the insulin had been dispensed. It simply stopped releasing the insulin left in the pen. I pay a lot for these pens since my insurance only covers about h...
  Posted
15377683 tn?1440205566
My son was diagnosed 3 months ago with type 1 b Diabetes they started him on insulin then ended up taking him off because he was running too low he's been off insulin for almost 2 months now there's a one for you started at 11 its down t...
  Posted
Okay, so it started off with me having a dark skin area right between my breast and I looked it up. People were saying it's fungal or it could be from sweating alot and I am big from the chest, where I work I sweat alot or it can be Poly...
  Posted
i am a type 1 diabetic. and for the past 2 yrs have had poor diabetes control with an a1c of 13.3. since hospitalization i have had much better control. i am a thin person with a bmi under the norm but i have an extended stomach as a res...
  Posted
So in the past month I've developed a lot of the signs of type 1 diabetes. Headaches, stomach pain, dizziness, vision changes, fruity breath, tingling in feet, drinking lost of water, peeing a lot, wetting the bed/not making it to public...
  Posted
I have a friend with Type 1 diabetes. What should I do if she suffers a seizure?
  Posted
im on 6unitsof novorapid and 12 units of lantus. does injecting into your breasts work, are there any side effects,how is the absorption rate.
  Posted
Hi, I'm new to the site and have found it extremely helpful. I have had Type I diabetes for 10 years now, and have never come across something so useful before. Keep up the great work^^ Onto my question. A couple of weeks a...
  Posted
i am a type 1 diabetic. and for the past 2 yrs have had poor diabetes control with an a1c of 13.3. since hospitalization i have had much better control. i am a thin person with a bmi under the norm. i am 46.3kg and 165cm. but i have an e...
  Posted
What should I expect with getting eye injections
  Posted
Hello, I type 1 diabetes from 2008.i arrived in France in 2011. Basically I am Indian Since 2012 my hba1c is still 8.0.. doing sports 3 times a week. I have a very good diet. But I do not know why I can’t lower my blood sugar. It alwa...
  Posted
Why is it that Lantus requires a prescription when other long-acting types of insulin do not? I feel like I should be able to go to a drugstore and purchase any type of insulin that I choose without a prescription.
  Posted
I am 22 years old and currently attending the University of Georgia. My entire life I have wanted to serve in the military and protect my country. Unfortunately, I am an insulin dependent diabetic. I am in perfect health and p...
  Posted
A
A
Blank
Diabetes Tracker
Track glucose levels, and other diabetes measurements, symptoms and medications
Start Tracking Now
Blank
FoodDiary Tracker
Track Your Daily Carbs and Overall Diet
Start Tracking Now
Recent Activity