Aa
A
A
Close
Diabetes - Type 1 Community
A community of people with Type 1 or Juvenile Diabetes to guide and support your health journey. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.
81 - 100 (of 4459) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hi, I'm new to this and have never interacted or come across many other type 1 diabetics. So, forgive me if I'm blunt. But does anyone...
2 answers |
I was born perfectly healthy, however no one expected me to have type 1- even though a few members in my family have type 2. I had a q...
2 answers | 1 comment |
I am 14 years old, and I have had diabetes for a year now. My glucose count has been erratic and out of control often. I have not been v...
1 answer |
Hi, My daughter was just diagnosed with Type 1 a couple of weeks ago, and in in that honeymoon phase where her pancreas is starting to...
5 answers |
if you have a history of high A1C level overtime will it affect your ability to have children/ will you have fertility issues later in li...
1 answer |
Does anyone else struggle with nor taking insulin to lose weight? I'm 19, had my pancreas removed at birth and have been struggling to ta...
2 answers |
My son was diagnosed in December of 2013. He is now 13 years old. Type 1 is certainly a challenge for him and us. He likes Basketball and...
5 answers |
Can a person with Type 1 diabetes that is on Lantus use Novolog Mix 70/30.
1 answer |
Hi everyone, I was a Type 2 and my pancreas had failed and no longer produces insulin. I no longer fit into a Type 2 community as very f...
1 answer |
I am a TI and on insulin. I was just diagnosed when I was 40 and now a couple of years into my treatment. Recently I was detained by the ...
2 answers |
anyone tried/is currently using an omni pod? What do you think of it? I'm very active and am just sick of taking shots all the time with ...
1 answer |
New
My mother was just diagnosed with type 1, she is having issues keeping her blood sugar down. She's a very small and petite woman and is h...
3 answers |
hi there, So for the past few days I had been on a diet and cut out all sweets and sugars, but still eating a healthy amount. All of a...
1 answer |
15748861 tn?1442736285
My mom is having less content of blood in her body and is also a diabetic. Can she have Black grapes, Beetroot juices to gain blood witho...
1 answer |
If I forgot my insulin before food then can I take it after ?
1 answer |
Does and omipod afeect you or help you in the future?✌️
I have type 1 diabetes can you please tell me what the best snacks to have during the day to keep my blood sugar level
3 answers |
I have been a type 1 diabetic for 19 years and have resently found myself without insurance. My family income is just over the acceptable...
8 answers |
My dad is 52 and as far as i know he doesnt have any serious conditions. Last night he went drinking in town with some of my family, he s...
1 answer |
what are the dangers ( including death)of taking Lexapro if you are Type 1 diabetic How should the psychiatrist and endocrinologist moni...
A
A
Blank
Diabetes Tracker
Track glucose levels, and other diabetes measurements, symptoms and medications
Start Tracking Now
Blank
FoodDiary Tracker
Track Your Daily Carbs and Overall Diet
Start Tracking Now
Recent Activity
3060903 tn?1398568723