Aa
A
A
Close
Diabetes - Type 1 Community
A community of people with Type 1 or Juvenile Diabetes to guide and support your health journey. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.
101 - 120 (of 4807) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I work overnight and I get home around 6am. I only eat at 3am and take my meds. I check my sugar at 11am. Why is it high at 11am?
1 answer |
19281668 tn?1475136051
Hi all! Wondering if anyone can help me diagnose an issue I've been having on my left forearm. This started about a month and a half ago...
1 answer |
If there are no GASTROPARESIS Support Groups - HOW can I start one ???
6 answers |
My 30 year old son has had type 1 diabetes since the age of 17. He has had three episodes with high sugar levels from infections and eac...
8 answers |
My usually happy and healthy 11 year old daughter the past 2 weeks has been very sick. It started out like the stomach flu, she threw up ...
5 answers | 3 comments |
Age 56, type 1 diabetes for 4 years, recently diagnosed with RRMS, could MS medication be affecting my blood sugar readings which have in...
1 answer |
I've been low a few times before meals...I know in these circumstances you're supposed to eat something with around 15g of carbs to quick...
3 answers |
I am a type 1 diabetic and was given a 3 day thrush treatment from my Dr. This is the first time I have had thrush that I have had to go ...
2 answers |
1353681 tn?1387087333
Took 30 units Lantus at night, and hit a small vein, had blood. Sugar level started rapidly going down 15 mins later.. over 100 points wi...
2 answers | 1 comment |
I am taking methadone for pain management. i was told by a doctor in the emergency room that my low blood sugar levels could be due to m...
3 answers |
I have diabetes, but it's under control, with cholesterol, blood sugar, etc. all at nominal levels. I also have low testosterone, which ...
1 answer |
I have weened myself off Lantus Solostar insulin and have not taken it for months. I got my A1C's down from 12.2 to 6.9 in 3 months and n...
2 answers |
My dose for lantus is 22 but what if while my mom was injecting me she accidentally forgot 4 units off
2 answers |
Hi I'm 12 with type 1 and I have been fighting off a cold for a while I do have antibiotics which are helping but my blood sugar is const...
2 answers |
Hello! I was wondering if anyone can help me with this question because Google isn't helping. I'm 19. I have diabetes since I was 6. I ju...
3 answers |
I have been type 1 diabetic since I was 4, I'm 19 now, and it hasn't been easy. I was wondering if anyone else with type 1 has has spouts...
4 answers |
My hba1c was 7.6 and I managed to drop it to 6.9. I am diabetic for past 4 years . Can I get pregnant in this situation ?
2 answers |
Hi, My daughter was just diagnosed with Type 1 a couple of weeks ago, and in in that honeymoon phase where her pancreas is starting to...
6 answers |
I went to my family doctor yesterday. I told her I wanted to start getting my health in order to get pregnant in a year. She advised agai...
2 answers |
My height is 5,6" and I had been maintaining my weight between 55 kg, to 59 kg for the last 10 years. Its looks to me that I am losing my...
5 answers |
A
A
Doctor Ratings & Reviews
Comprehensive info on 720K doctors.
Complete reviews, ratings & more.
Diabetes - Type 1 Community Resources
Top Diabetes Answerers
231441 tn?1333896366
Blank
Manila, Philippines
5536886 tn?1455830946