Aa
A
A
Close
Diabetes Prevention & Pre-Diabetes Community
A group of people with Pre-Diabetes to guide and support your health journey. Ask a question, join a conversation, share your experiences.
1 - 20 (of 365) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I checked my blood sugar in past 2 days and it was 81-85 fasting and around 99 after eating a meal ( vegetarian with no sugar added). ...
2 answers | 1 comment |
Hello, I decided to make a blood and urine analysis after a long 5 hour flight. And in my urine was found Ketones. My blood sugar is ...
2 answers |
I am not sure whether or not I have pre diabetes or diabetes already. I cannot afford to see a doctor. I am under the impression that i...
Once i went to the emergency, they took my glucose and as the result was 120 ( and they told that i can be pre diabetes). My reason to go...
3 answers | 4 comments |
I've had hypoglycemia symptoms for about 2-3 months unaware & when I found out I've had my sugar low for a long time I started checking ...
2 answers | 2 comments |
Hi I'm just wondering if anyone could give me some answers about how fast an a1c will rise after 6 months???. I was diagnosed with predia...
3 answers |
I am newly diagnosed prediabetic. I gave up artificial sweeteners over a year ago. I useblue agave for coffee and honey for tea. What can...
4 answers | 2 comments |
My habit is 5.6 and morning blood sugar is 113. Is it blood sugar ? What steps I have to take to control it?
1 answer |
Fist thing in the morning my sugar is low most the time never gets above 115 after eating but for the last two days my numbers have been ...
2 answers |
Hello, everyone! I was diagnosed as PRE-diabetic a year ago. Recently been on the Keto diet, and taking in zero carbs other than the ...
3 answers |
Is ghere a meter mire reliable than another m? Di you calibrate wuth your doctor or something? Thanks
3 answers |
My homeopath diagnosed me as pre-diabetic, and said that its best to only have 50 grams of carbs a day. Is this a reasonable carb intake?
5 answers |
my wonderful girlfriend is type 1. i'm still learning what that all means. curiously asking questions she tested my blood sugar and it wa...
2 answers |
today blood sugar test has been done. blood suar fasting 103 mg & taking meals after 2hours report 116 mg.pls advice me about report
2 answers | 1 comment |
I suffer from some anxiety and such. Last year I freaked when my doc told me my A1C was 6.0. Exactly one year ago my fasting numbers ...
6 answers | 3 comments |
1348086 tn?1370786785
I have my mom's old blood sugar tester. I test it from time to time because she died from complications of diabetes. It has always been s...
3 answers | 4 comments |
I am on a strict diet and excercising. Why is my blood sugar (122-147) in the AM. After meals it is 111. I take no meds and very healthy....
2 answers | 1 comment |
I have been pre diabetic diagnosed for 2 weeks but my BG is all over the place will it settle down soon ?
2 answers |
Hello all. Please I need help and answers. What if in a day one does fasting three times that is after breakfast, lunch and dinner and no...
1 answer |
Tbd
seb54External User
I have been instructed by my health assessment to join this community as part of credit earning. I know it's because of my BMI being high...
2 answers |
A
A
Blank
Diabetes Tracker
Track glucose levels, and other diabetes measurements, symptoms and medications
Start Tracking Now
Blank
FoodDiary Tracker
Track Your Daily Carbs and Overall Diet
Start Tracking Now
Recent Activity