Aa
A
A
Close
Diabetes Prevention & Pre-Diabetes Community
A group of people with Pre-Diabetes to guide and support your health journey. Ask a question, join a conversation, share your experiences.
1 - 20 (of 349) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I suffer from some anxiety and such. Last year I freaked when my doc told me my A1C was 6.0. Exactly one year ago my fasting numbers ...
5 answers | 2 comments |
1348086 tn?1370786785
I have my mom's old blood sugar tester. I test it from time to time because she died from complications of diabetes. It has always been s...
2 answers | 4 comments |
I am on a strict diet and excercising. Why is my blood sugar (122-147) in the AM. After meals it is 111. I take no meds and very healthy....
2 answers | 1 comment |
I have been pre diabetic diagnosed for 2 weeks but my BG is all over the place will it settle down soon ?
2 answers |
Hello all. Please I need help and answers. What if in a day one does fasting three times that is after breakfast, lunch and dinner and no...
1 answer |
My homeopath diagnosed me as pre-diabetic, and said that its best to only have 50 grams of carbs a day. Is this a reasonable carb intake?
3 answers |
Tbd
seb54External User
I have been instructed by my health assessment to join this community as part of credit earning. I know it's because of my BMI being high...
2 answers |
Recently diagnosed pre diabetic. Fasting has been 92-111. Last 2 weeks. This orange "meter" in this app seems to say that's in range, but...
1 answer |
I dont know how to classify myself Either type 2 or prediabetic What are the governing numbers? I am now for 2 eeaks on low carb diet ...
2 answers |
Board line
1 answer |
Hello, everyone today has been a horrible day and have never been through something like this it was terrified I was kidnapped and then...
1 answer | 1 comment |
I had gestational diabetes last year. I did a home blood test yesterday ansd it was 110 or 6. Is that normal or is my blood sugar high?
2 answers | 1 comment |
I have been weak very dizzy and after eating I have been vomiting profusely I had checked my blood sugar and it was in the high 60s yeste...
1 answer |
Sugar levels are high
2 answers | 2 comments |
463897 tn?1468017350
As a member of our diabetes community, you have valuable insights to offer about the topics that matter to you most. We’re looking for pe...
|
Once you progress for pre-diabetes, why is diabetes not reversible as pre-diabetes is? Does that mean once your diagnosed with diabetes y...
16 answers | 2 comments |
18714950 tn?1467221160
What exactly is it that i should focus on? I know staying active is very important but as far as food? sweets of course is a big thing bu...
2 answers | 1 comment |
18655974 tn?1467291444
In order to reduce sugar spikes when eating sweet foods, how about: a) Dividing the sweet food such as Pastry in to smaller chunks an...
today i have done my blood test. fasting 97mg & after meal 81 mg. still i am takinf formin 500 SR tab daily. pl advice me whether i wii c...
2 answers |
A couple of months ago i ran a blood sugar test and the result had increased from 84mg/dl to 106mg/dl,I was then advised by the doctor to...
1 answer |
A
A
Blank
Diabetes Tracker
Track glucose levels, and other diabetes measurements, symptoms and medications
Start Tracking Now
Blank
FoodDiary Tracker
Track Your Daily Carbs and Overall Diet
Start Tracking Now
Recent Activity