Aa
A
A
Close
Diabetes Prevention & Pre-Diabetes Community
A group of people with Pre-Diabetes to guide and support your health journey. Ask a question, join a conversation, share your experiences.
1 - 20 (of 426) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
4849766 tn?1391042293
We are glad you are here and have some great resources to help! If you are wondering if you are at risk for diabetes or just want to g...
My father in law has liver cancer and undergoing chemo...hes been put on a med called pravochol...at his last app his sugar levels were i...
1 answer
I am 25 years of age, I wanted to test my sugar level so I asked my mum to help out because she has the machine at home. She for...
1 answer
649848 tn?1484935765
I, recently, had a Glucose Tolerance Test due to fluctuating fasting glucose and weight issues, but the worst symptom is tiredness/aftern...
1 answer
I'm 34, male, 6ft2, healthy weight etc. and no known conditions although I am taking mirtazipine for the last 2 months. I have a close di...
1 answer
Hello Everyone, I am an adult 21 year old female and have been dealing with frustrating symptoms causing insomnia as they happen mostly a...
1 answer
Has anyone tried the Lark App? I just started using it through my insurance and got the fitbit and scale sent to me. The app is meant to ...
1 answer
Hemoglobin glycated 5.70 [4.80-6.00] % Insulin 11.7 [2.6-24.9] mU/l C-peptide 2.35 [1.10-4.40] ng/ml glucose tolerance test [5.04; 7.5...
1 answer
I'm a pre diabetic and I was put on this diet by my doctor I been doing good I also excersice I walk everyday and walk up five flights of...
2 answers | 1 comment
  XZC,    Shana0806,    Super_sally888
I've been pre diabetic for the last several years. I recently had a fasting glucose test and it showed my blood sugar was 142.. which is ...
2 answers | 1 comment
  Barb135,    Super_sally888,    diabetes86
I had been taking Abilify for ten years. Recently I found out that l have prediabetes. I realized that the medicine is probably the cause...
2 answers
Hi, I have dark underarms and thighs as well. I know whenever a person starts to get these things it can be a symptom of diabetes. All my...
5 answers | 2 comments
Tbd
Mun3External User
My dad developed diabetes at a later age and I want to prevent it.
2 answers | 1 comment
Hi I'm a 19 year old mail and play college basketball. Im 6'8 and about 175 pounds. My grandma had type2 diabetes before she passed and ...
4 answers | 1 comment
  purple1234567,    Ekparks64,    Ekparks64,    Ekparks64,    Ekparks64
Can CO2 Medicine Help Me Maintain blood glucose levels? Has anyone else gotten their readings of blood pressure heart rate and SPO2 blood...
2 answers
My Glucose after 7 hours of when I last ate was 110. Is that within normal range or considered prediabetic?
2 answers
Hi guys. I am a commercial pilot. I am 42 and man. My father had diabetes and no more in all my family don't have/had diabetes. My we...
4 answers | 1 comment
  Super_sally888,    ArGiyahchin,    Super_sally888,    ArGiyahchin,    diabetes86
Tbd
deskarExternal User
How do I get my A1C levels down I was labeled by my physician as prediabetic in 1 year I went from 5.8-6.0 though I lost 6 pounds is ther...
1 answer | 1 comment
  molla56,    bernikolas
what is a good sugar reading
4 answers
5051252 tn?1362973968
i was talking to a friend regarding her diabetes type two, and she said she found out she had this by using a glucose monitor a few times...
2 answers | 1 comment
A
A
Doctor Ratings & Reviews
Comprehensive info on 720K doctors.
Complete reviews, ratings & more.
Diabetes Prevention & Pre-Diabetes Community Resources
Top Diabetes Answerers
231441 tn?1333896366
Blank
Manila, Philippines
Blank