Aa
A
A
Close
Diabetes Prevention & Pre-Diabetes Community
A group of people with Pre-Diabetes to guide and support your health journey. Ask a question, join a conversation, share your experiences.
1 - 20 (of 382) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I am hypoglycemic. I ate breakfast, had eggs, bacon & whole grain bread w peanut butter. 3 hours later I ate chicken, green beans and bro...
2 answers | 1 comment |
Thank you for taking time to read this. My fasting blood sugar is 110-120. My after meal and through the day blood sugars are 95-110. My ...
1 answer |
I just recently found out I was prediabetic after having blood work done at my obgyn and my a1c was high. They told me to see my MD and f...
2 answers |
So this is going to be long, please forgive me! I just want to make sure I don't miss any details. I'm a 31 yo female, I have a long ...
3 answers |
I am setting my fitness pal goals to help keep track of my diet. Trying to figure out calorie/carb/fat/protein ratio. For someone pre-di...
2 answers | 1 comment |
About a year ago during routine blood work, my fasting glucose result was found to be 102. My doctor (an endocrinologist I see for my thy...
2 answers |
19383564 tn?1477513584
Hello Prediabetes Community Members... This is the last week to answer our diabetes and weight loss survey on MedHelp, which you'll find ...
I am not sure whether or not I have pre diabetes or diabetes already. I cannot afford to see a doctor. I am under the impression that i...
4 answers |
5536886 tn?1455830946
I just heard about a program offered in a local hospital that is for the education of diabetes prevention- it looked really awesome! I'm...
|
My uncle underwent ether anesthesia and he got high sugar level
1 answer |
Hi. I'm not sure if my 48-year-old mom's fever-like symptoms of headaches and pain right now has anything to do with diabetes, but in cas...
1 answer |
I will be having fasting labwork (Chemistry (which includes blood glucose), HgA1C, Lipid Panel). I am trying NOT to get diabetes & was to...
1 answer |
1211508 tn?1343083205
Over the past 4-5 years I usually come in around 90-99 when I get blood drawn following a 12 hour fast. Yesterday I was at 110. I fas...
1 answer | 1 comment |
Hello, I have a medical concern. I don`t have any type of diabetes as well as my family members. Already 2-3 weeks i have some of diab...
2 answers |
Hello , i have a problem and need your help. I am 23 y.o. computer engineer. In past two month i had a lot of stress because of my fa...
4 answers | 6 comments |
Maybe it will sound strange but, I didnt eat anything ( in past 3-4 hours at evening time) and tested my GC Level after 1 cup of hot te...
3 answers |
I checked my blood sugar in past 2 days and it was 81-85 fasting and around 99 after eating a meal ( vegetarian with no sugar added). ...
2 answers | 1 comment |
Hello, I decided to make a blood and urine analysis after a long 5 hour flight. And in my urine was found Ketones. My blood sugar is ...
2 answers |
Once i went to the emergency, they took my glucose and as the result was 120 ( and they told that i can be pre diabetes). My reason to go...
3 answers | 4 comments |
I've had hypoglycemia symptoms for about 2-3 months unaware & when I found out I've had my sugar low for a long time I started checking ...
2 answers | 2 comments |
A
A
Blank
Diabetes Tracker
Track glucose levels, and other diabetes measurements, symptoms and medications
Start Tracking Now
Blank
FoodDiary Tracker
Track Your Daily Carbs and Overall Diet
Start Tracking Now
Diabetes Prevention & Pre-Diabetes Community Resources