Aa
A
A
Close
Diabetes Prevention & Pre-Diabetes Community
A group of people with Pre-Diabetes to guide and support your health journey. Ask a question, join a conversation, share your experiences.
1 - 20 (of 398) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
534105 tn?1226160777
I want to know if black beans, eggs and milk 2% fat are bad for a prediabetic
1 answer | 1 comment |
yesterday blood test has been done. report indicates fasting 105 mg & after food 91 mg. i am taking formin 500 SR tab daily. pls inform m...
2 answers | 1 comment |
Can CO2 Medicine Help Me Maintain blood glucose levels? Has anyone else gotten their readings of blood pressure heart rate and SPO2 blood...
1 answer |
534105 tn?1226160777
12 days ago I received a 2ml bethametasone injection for lower back severe pain. Two days ago I came with 125mg/dl fasting glucose readin...
2 answers | 3 comments |
Hi Guys, i'm basically 32, morbidly Obese, Height 5'7''/67inches, Weight 245 Pounds/110KG, Finally I went to see a renowned Endocrin...
Tbd
Nondiabetic100External User
I'm trying to fulfill the requirements of my health survey.
2 answers | 4 comments |
About a year ago during routine blood work, my fasting glucose result was found to be 102. My doctor (an endocrinologist I see for my thy...
3 answers |
Hi I'm just wondering if anyone could give me some answers about how fast an a1c will rise after 6 months???. I was diagnosed with predia...
3 answers | 2 comments |
My doctorr prescribed me metformin 500 mg once a day. I am new to this and have been googleing information in regards of how to take care...
3 answers | 2 comments |
Hi I'm here once again and yesterday I got my blood results back and my a1c went up to 6.5 it's been up and down for 3 years now first 6....
3 answers |
Thank you for taking time to read this. My fasting blood sugar is 110-120. My after meal and through the day blood sugars are 95-110. My ...
2 answers |
I am now taking Tresiba....It not on list and I can't add
2 answers |
Hi, for the past month or so I've been having symptoms that seem consistent with diabetes - constant excessive hunger, constant thirst, a...
Tbd
alindseyExternal User
I am trying to avoid being a diabetic.
3 answers |
What is the best meter?
2 answers |
I am hypoglycemic. I ate breakfast, had eggs, bacon & whole grain bread w peanut butter. 3 hours later I ate chicken, green beans and bro...
3 answers | 1 comment |
I just recently found out I was prediabetic after having blood work done at my obgyn and my a1c was high. They told me to see my MD and f...
2 answers |
So this is going to be long, please forgive me! I just want to make sure I don't miss any details. I'm a 31 yo female, I have a long ...
3 answers |
I am setting my fitness pal goals to help keep track of my diet. Trying to figure out calorie/carb/fat/protein ratio. For someone pre-di...
2 answers | 1 comment |
Hello Prediabetes Community Members... This is the last week to answer our diabetes and weight loss survey on MedHelp, which you'll find ...
A
A
Blank
Diabetes Tracker
Track glucose levels, and other diabetes measurements, symptoms and medications
Start Tracking Now
Blank
FoodDiary Tracker
Track Your Daily Carbs and Overall Diet
Start Tracking Now
Diabetes Prevention & Pre-Diabetes Community Resources