Aa
A
A
Close
Diabetes Prevention & Pre-Diabetes Community
A group of people with Pre-Diabetes to guide and support your health journey. Ask a question, join a conversation, share your experiences.
21 - 40 (of 426) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
What is the best meter?
2 answers |
Hi and thank you for taking the time to read this. My a1c been up and down for a year now and back in February my a1c rocketed to 6.5 fro...
1 answer |
I've noticed for a year or so that I eat a lot and am hungry a lot, but gain no weight, already being rather skinny. I've already been t...
1 answer |
yesterday blood test has been done. report indicates fasting 105 mg & after food 91 mg. i am taking formin 500 SR tab daily. pls inform m...
2 answers | 2 comments |
534105 tn?1226160777
I want to know if black beans, eggs and milk 2% fat are bad for a prediabetic
1 answer | 1 comment |
534105 tn?1226160777
12 days ago I received a 2ml bethametasone injection for lower back severe pain. Two days ago I came with 125mg/dl fasting glucose readin...
2 answers | 3 comments |
Hi Guys, i'm basically 32, morbidly Obese, Height 5'7''/67inches, Weight 245 Pounds/110KG, Finally I went to see a renowned Endocrin...
Tbd
Nondiabetic100External User
I'm trying to fulfill the requirements of my health survey.
2 answers | 4 comments |
About a year ago during routine blood work, my fasting glucose result was found to be 102. My doctor (an endocrinologist I see for my thy...
3 answers |
Hi I'm just wondering if anyone could give me some answers about how fast an a1c will rise after 6 months???. I was diagnosed with predia...
3 answers | 2 comments |
My doctorr prescribed me metformin 500 mg once a day. I am new to this and have been googleing information in regards of how to take care...
3 answers | 2 comments |
Hi I'm here once again and yesterday I got my blood results back and my a1c went up to 6.5 it's been up and down for 3 years now first 6....
3 answers |
Thank you for taking time to read this. My fasting blood sugar is 110-120. My after meal and through the day blood sugars are 95-110. My ...
2 answers |
I am now taking Tresiba....It not on list and I can't add
2 answers |
Hi, for the past month or so I've been having symptoms that seem consistent with diabetes - constant excessive hunger, constant thirst, a...
Tbd
alindseyExternal User
I am trying to avoid being a diabetic.
3 answers |
I am hypoglycemic. I ate breakfast, had eggs, bacon & whole grain bread w peanut butter. 3 hours later I ate chicken, green beans and bro...
3 answers | 1 comment |
I just recently found out I was prediabetic after having blood work done at my obgyn and my a1c was high. They told me to see my MD and f...
2 answers |
So this is going to be long, please forgive me! I just want to make sure I don't miss any details. I'm a 31 yo female, I have a long ...
3 answers |
I am setting my fitness pal goals to help keep track of my diet. Trying to figure out calorie/carb/fat/protein ratio. For someone pre-di...
2 answers | 1 comment |
A
A
Doctor Ratings & Reviews
Comprehensive info on 720K doctors.
Complete reviews, ratings & more.
Diabetes Prevention & Pre-Diabetes Community Resources
Top Diabetes Answerers
231441 tn?1333896366
Blank
Manila, Philippines
Blank