Aa
A
A
Close
Diabetes Prevention & Pre-Diabetes Community
A group of people with Pre-Diabetes to guide and support your health journey. Ask a question, join a conversation, share your experiences.
41 - 60 (of 331) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
10947 tn?1281407852
We are looking for feedback on a diabetes app and would love to hear your opinion. We'll be conducting 45-1hr phone calls and as a thank ...
Hello, I just made analysis. Just for screening, I don't feel any problems in life. As a result I have got high albumin in urine(0....
2 answers |
10947 tn?1281407852
We are looking for feedback on a diabetes app and would love to hear your opinion. We'll be conducting 45-1hr phone calls and as a thank ...
I am a male 33 year old with 86 kg weight and 5'11" tall. Yesterday i have diagnoesd with mild to moderate fatty liver & high insulin (90...
7 answers | 1 comment |
Just in the past couple of months I've developed this unquenchable thirst. All day I drink. I keep water by the bed. I've developed a sto...
2 answers |
Hi Over the past week but especially the last two days myself & my husband have been concerned over our sons drinking, as nothing seems ...
5 answers | 1 comment |
Does anyone know whether insulin resistance prohibits ketosis? Doing lchf and I can't seem to get my bg down, even when fasting. In fact,...
9 answers | 1 comment |
So my doctor prescribed me some Metaformin and will recheck me in 3 months. He seems just as proactive about my health as I am, whic...
3 answers |
I'm 37 years old Caucasian male. About a month and a half ago I started noticing something that resembles a bunion on my toe (see photo)....
4 answers |
I AM A 37 YEAR OLD MALR AND HAVE VERY AMOUNT AOF ACNE ONLY ON MY HEAD SINCE ABOUT 17 YEARS. I USE VERY VERY LARGE AMOUNT OF DRUSG IN THIS...
3 answers |
1975145 tn?1419913236
Can any one list some foods that will help keep diabetes away ? I have been told I am pre diabetic and my numbers seems to keep climbing...
9 answers |
Hello,I'm diabetic patient,its label Glucose(F) is 9.76 mol/L and Glucose (2ABF) is 17.32 mol/L.I already get hepatitis vaccine 6 year a...
My glucose is 121. Anytime, which I can count on my hand, that it's been over 100 I freak out. Is this normal? Will check again in a...
3 answers |
Hi all, I had some annual blood work last week and to my surprise my doctor said im a prediabetic and that my A1C is 6.0. im 27 5'6 175 ...
3 answers |
Im 19 and I was told that I'm prediabetic and I have no clue what to eat Im scared to eat anything I've been fasting lately. Im overweigh...
4 answers | 1 comment |
i am a 37 year old man with 182 cm hight 80 kg weigh and exercise 3-4 times a week and walk average about 10 kmeters a day. i never dink...
1 answer |
So, in February 2014 my A1C was 5.7. In February 2015 it was 5.8. And this past month it is now 6.0. I'm really worried. I have...
11 answers |
Okay so I was 10 days late on my PEROID on the 11th day I woke up spotting. It was brownish red ( like your last day period) then later t...
1 answer |
3060903 tn?1398568723
Hi Folks, I have been diagnosed as having Pre-Diabetes, high blood pressure & cholesterol. In the last 5 years i've gained 75 lbs. after ...
4 answers |
I am a 40 year old active female, no weight issues (5’10, 130Ibs), 18% body fat. Slightly high Fasting Blood Glucose levels on 3 differe...
8 answers |
A
A
Share What Diabetes Topics Matter to You — $50 Gift Card!
Start by taking this 1-2 minute survey on diabetes information and advice that will help us make MedHelp more valuable to you.

If we’d like to interview you, we’ll reach out via e-mail. Those selected will receive a $50 Amazon gift card for their participation.
Blank
Diabetes Tracker
Track glucose levels, and other diabetes measurements, symptoms and medications
Start Tracking Now
Blank
FoodDiary Tracker
Track Your Daily Carbs and Overall Diet
Start Tracking Now
Recent Activity
1236893 tn?1408490528
Blank
gymdandee commented on Gun Disarm Technique...
41 mins ago
Blank
Paxiled commented on Gun Disarm Technique...
8 hrs ago
317787 tn?1468754865
Blank
Dee1956 commented on THIS NEW FORUM STINKS...
20 hrs ago
Diabetes Prevention & Pre-Diabetes Community Resources