Aa
A
A
Close
Diabetes Prevention & Pre-Diabetes Community
A group of people with Pre-Diabetes to guide and support your health journey. Ask a question, join a conversation, share your experiences.
61 - 80 (of 426) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
my wonderful girlfriend is type 1. i'm still learning what that all means. curiously asking questions she tested my blood sugar and it wa...
2 answers |
today blood sugar test has been done. blood suar fasting 103 mg & taking meals after 2hours report 116 mg.pls advice me about report
2 answers | 1 comment |
I suffer from some anxiety and such. Last year I freaked when my doc told me my A1C was 6.0. Exactly one year ago my fasting numbers ...
6 answers | 3 comments |
1348086 tn?1370786785
I have my mom's old blood sugar tester. I test it from time to time because she died from complications of diabetes. It has always been s...
3 answers | 4 comments |
I am on a strict diet and excercising. Why is my blood sugar (122-147) in the AM. After meals it is 111. I take no meds and very healthy....
2 answers | 1 comment |
I have been pre diabetic diagnosed for 2 weeks but my BG is all over the place will it settle down soon ?
2 answers |
Hello all. Please I need help and answers. What if in a day one does fasting three times that is after breakfast, lunch and dinner and no...
1 answer |
Tbd
seb54External User
I have been instructed by my health assessment to join this community as part of credit earning. I know it's because of my BMI being high...
2 answers |
Recently diagnosed pre diabetic. Fasting has been 92-111. Last 2 weeks. This orange "meter" in this app seems to say that's in range, but...
1 answer |
I dont know how to classify myself Either type 2 or prediabetic What are the governing numbers? I am now for 2 eeaks on low carb diet ...
2 answers |
Board line
1 answer |
Hello, everyone today has been a horrible day and have never been through something like this it was terrified I was kidnapped and then...
1 answer | 1 comment |
I had gestational diabetes last year. I did a home blood test yesterday ansd it was 110 or 6. Is that normal or is my blood sugar high?
2 answers | 1 comment |
I have been weak very dizzy and after eating I have been vomiting profusely I had checked my blood sugar and it was in the high 60s yeste...
1 answer |
Sugar levels are high
2 answers | 2 comments |
463897 tn?1468017350
As a member of our diabetes community, you have valuable insights to offer about the topics that matter to you most. We’re looking for pe...
|
Once you progress for pre-diabetes, why is diabetes not reversible as pre-diabetes is? Does that mean once your diagnosed with diabetes y...
16 answers | 2 comments |
18714950 tn?1467221160
What exactly is it that i should focus on? I know staying active is very important but as far as food? sweets of course is a big thing bu...
2 answers | 1 comment |
18655974 tn?1467291444
In order to reduce sugar spikes when eating sweet foods, how about: a) Dividing the sweet food such as Pastry in to smaller chunks an...
today i have done my blood test. fasting 97mg & after meal 81 mg. still i am takinf formin 500 SR tab daily. pl advice me whether i wii c...
2 answers |
A
A
Doctor Ratings & Reviews
Comprehensive info on 720K doctors.
Complete reviews, ratings & more.
Diabetes Prevention & Pre-Diabetes Community Resources
Top Diabetes Answerers
231441 tn?1333896366
Blank
Manila, Philippines
Blank